Archiv: geheim-öffentliche ja-nee nachrichten-dienstliche Offenbarungen / taktische Leaks / secret-public spy („diplo-mates“)-media-complex announcements / tactical information / leaks


26.11.2025 - 19:13 [ RFERL.org ]

Witkoff To Moscow. Zelenskyy Is Wary. A Phone Call Leaks. A Ukraine Peace Plan Coalesces.

“I know what it’s going to take to get a peace deal done: Donetsk and maybe a land swap somewhere,” Witkoff reportedly said.

Bloomberg did not say how it obtained the recording, which was likely made by US intelligence agencies who routinely monitor and eavesdrop on foreign officials’ conversations.

04.11.2025 - 18:51 [ New York Times ]

U.S. Seeks Two-Year U.N. Mandate for Gaza Stabilization Force

It is not clear whether the draft would have enough support at the Security Council to be approved. Nine of the 15 members would need to vote in favor of it, and all five permanent members, including Russia and China, would have to abstain from a veto.

The draft is largely in line with Mr. Trump’s plan, which was first presented in September. It says the force would operate under the guidance of an international body known as the “Board of Peace,” and that its mandate would expire on Dec. 31, 2027. The draft suggests that date could be extended.

04.11.2025 - 18:42 [ Axios ]

Scoop: U.S. seeks UN approval for Gaza security force with broad two-year mandate

The U.S. sent several UN Security Council members a draft resolution on Monday for the establishment of an international force in Gaza for a duration of at least two years, according to a copy obtained by Axios.

08.08.2025 - 14:41 [ NBC News ]

Satellite images show Israel building up forces for a possible ground invasion of Gaza, sources say

Commercial satellite images show the Israeli military building up troops and equipment near the border with Gaza that would support a possible new ground invasion of the Palestinian enclave, according to three U.S. officials and a former official who viewed the imagery.

The images show troop movements and formations that the four sources recognized as signs of an imminent major ground operation.

07.07.2025 - 16:08 [ Reuters ]

Exclusive: US-backed aid group proposed ‚Humanitarian Transit Areas‘ for Palestinians in Gaza

A controversial U.S.-backed aid group proposed building camps called “Humanitarian Transit Areas” inside – and possibly outside – Gaza to house the Palestinian population, according to a proposal reviewed by Reuters, outlining its vision of „replacing Hamas‘ control over the population in Gaza.“
The $2 billion plan, created sometime after February 11 for the U.S.-backed Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, or GHF, was submitted to the Trump administration and recently discussed in the White House, according to a source familiar with the matter.

26.06.2025 - 14:41 [ ABC News ]

Trump administration plans to limit classified info it shares with Congress on Iran attack

The administration is planning to limit classified information it shares on CAPNET, the classified information sharing system used by both the House and Senate, the sources said.

It was not immediately clear how much information the administration plans to limit moving forward.

25.06.2025 - 15:46 [ Politico.eu ]

Pentagon launches probe into Iran strike intel leak

Seated next to President Donald Trump, NATO chief Mark Rutte and Secretary of State Marco Rubio at the start of a day of meetings, Hegseth didn’t provide details of the investigation, but did confirm the classified intelligence assessment and its findings, saying its conclusions are “low confidence.”

25.06.2025 - 15:43 [ CNN ]

Exclusive: Early US intel assessment suggests strikes on Iran did not destroy nuclear sites, sources say

The assessment, which has not been previously reported, was produced by the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s intelligence arm. It is based on a battle damage assessment conducted by US Central Command in the aftermath of the US strikes, one of the sources said.

The analysis of the damage to the sites and the impact of the strikes on Iran’s nuclear ambitions is ongoing, and could change as more intelligence becomes available.

01.06.2025 - 05:06 [ Tehran Times ]

‘Politically motivated and unbalanced:’ Iran slams IAEA report fueled by ‘Israeli fabrications’

Iran underscores its extensive cooperation with the IAEA, including hosting Grossi twice and the Deputy Director General for Safeguards twice in recent months.

Yet, it laments that the report fails to reflect this reality, instead relying on “fabricated documents provided by the Zionist regime” to recycle “baseless and malicious accusations” about past activities.

“Iran has repeatedly stated that it has no undeclared nuclear locations or activities,” the statement asserts, emphasizing that Tehran has granted access to alleged sites, allowed sampling, and provided detailed explanations.

The statement also defends Iran’s sovereign rights, such as revoking designations for a handful of IAEA inspectors—a move it deems “entirely consistent” with the Comprehensive Safeguards Agreement.

It points out that the report has misrepresented voluntary JCPOA commitments as binding obligations, a distortion unsupported by the IAEA’s foundational documents.

Reiterating Iran’s immutable position, the statement underscored that nuclear weapons „have no place in Iran’s defense doctrine,“ as enshrined in a fatwa of the Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei.

01.06.2025 - 04:49 [ Reuters ]

Damning IAEA report spells out past secret nuclear activities in Iran

(Updated 4 hours ago)

It would be the first time in almost 20 years Iran has formally been found in non-compliance.

20.03.2025 - 11:31 [ theMedialine.org ]

Hostage Families Outraged by Alleged Leak From Prime Minister’s Office

(November 4, 2024)

During that period, the US, Qatar, and Egypt were mediating talks between Israel and Hamas, seeking a framework for a ceasefire and a potential hostage release. Both sides ultimately accused the other of obstructing progress. Hostage families, frustrated by the lack of movement, joined journalists in a petition to lift the gag order on Feldstein’s case.

20.03.2025 - 11:23 [ Jerusalem Post ]

Netanyahu‘s spokesman verified suspect passed leaked documents to Bild

(NOVEMBER 19, 2024)

Yonatan Urich, spokesperson for Benjamin Netanyahu, verified that the primary suspect in the Prime Minister‘s Office leaks scandal, Eliezar Feldstein, had passed classified information to the German newspaper Bild, according to a report by KAN11.

Urich, who was investigated along with other employees of the PMO, verified with Feldstein that he had passed the classified documents to the „Husid“ (devotee), the codename for Shrulik Einhorn, their main contact at the Bild.

23.02.2025 - 21:34 [ i24NEWS English / Youtube ]

IDF footage shows targeted killing of Hezbollah‘s Hassan Nasrallah

IDF footage shows targeted killing of Hezbollah‘s Hassan Nasrallah last September

23.02.2025 - 21:29 [ LBCI Lebanon ]

Israeli army publishes footage of airstrikes killing Hezbollah‘s Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah

In a provocative move, Israeli army spokesperson Avichay Adraee released footage claiming to show the operation that led to the killing of former Hezbollah Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah.

16.01.2025 - 20:45 [ MDR ]

Versäumnisse von Behörden – Anschlag in Magdeburg: Mehr als 100 Vorfälle mit Attentäter dokumentiert

Gelb steht für Sachbearbeitung durch den BND. Dorthin hatte das BfV die saudischen Infos übermittelt. Das Erinnerungsschreiben geht also beim BND ein. „Das Schreiben wurde im BND bearbeitet.“ Mehr Aufschluss gibt der Eintrag nicht.

Insgesamt zeigt der Bericht mit den vom BKA gesammelten Informationen, dass in mindestens sechs Bundesländern und im Bund Behörden mit Taleb A. beschäftigt waren. Das waren neben Sachsen-Anhalt auch Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Berlin, Hamburg und Bayern. Hinweise auf mögliche Straftaten kamen auch aus Großbritannien und Kuwait.

23.10.2024 - 07:51 [ BBC ]

What leaked US assessment of Israeli plans to strike Iran shows

The documents also report no sign of any preparations by Israel to activate its nuclear deterrent. (…)

The US has made no secret of its opposition to the targeting of either Iran’s nuclear research facilities or its oil installations.

23.10.2024 - 07:42 [ Middle East Eye ]

US intended to inform UK about Israeli stealth drone use over Iran

However, another piece of intelligence is marked as being for the eyes of US and British intelligence only: that Israel has been using a long-range unmanned surveillance drone which is capable of flying covertly over Iran and elsewhere in the Middle East.

The drone, an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), is a “covert” drone named RA-01. It was not publicly known about.

19.10.2024 - 23:37 [ Axios ]

Pro-Iranian account leaks alleged U.S. intel on Israel‘s attack plans

Between the lines: The report, if accurate, would suggest very close and detailed surveillance by U.S. intelligence of Israel‘s preparations for an attack on Iran, including the use of satellites to spy on operations carried out at Israeli Air Force bases.

19.10.2024 - 23:30 [ CNN ]

Leaked documents show US intelligence on Israel’s plans to attack Iran, sources say

Another US official said that “these two documents are bad, but not horrible. The concern is if there are more.”

It is not clear how the documents became public, nor whether they were hacked or deliberately leaked.

05.05.2024 - 09:55 [ Politico ]

Israel briefs US on plan to move Gazans ahead of Rafah invasion

(03.05.2024)

The Israeli military has informed aid groups and the Biden administration of a plan to begin removing Gazans from Rafah ahead of an invasion, according to a U.S. official and two other people familiar with the situation.

The Israel Defense Forces recently told the U.S. government and aid groups operating on the ground that they had developed a plan to move people out of Rafah, the main humanitarian hub in the enclave, to al-Mawasi, a small strip of land on the southern Gaza coast.

05.05.2024 - 09:45 [ Common Dreams ]

Israel Briefs US on Plan for ‚Ethnic Cleansing‘ of Rafah

(04.05.2024)

According to an unnamed U.S. official and two other people familiar with the plan, Israel would „move people out of Rafah, the main humanitarian hub in the enclave, to al-Mawasi, a small strip of land on the southern Gaza coast.“ Politico also obtained a copy of a map containing some details of the plan.

20.04.2024 - 18:00 [ Jerusalem Post ]

US approves Rafah op. in exchange for no Israeli counter-strikes on Iran – report

(18.04.2024)

The US has approved a potential Israeli Rafah operation in exchange for the Jewish state not conducting counterstrikes on Iran, according to a Thursday report from the Qatari newspaper The New Arab.

A senior official told The New Arab that „Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu managed to obtain American approval for a military operation in Rafah, in exchange for [Israel] refraining from carrying out a wide military operation against Iran in response to its recent attack.“

28.03.2024 - 20:19 [ Washington Post ]

The U.S. and Israel have a ‘major credibility problem’

(25.03.2024)

In a testy exchange earlier this month, a senior U.S. official warned Israeli counterparts of the reputational “damage” as a result of the ongoing war in Gaza. The internal memo of the exchange involving Assistant Secretary of State Bill Russo, obtained by NPR correspondent Daniel Estrin, offered yet another illustration of the rift between the Biden administration and Israel, driven largely by growing American horror at the humanitarian toll of the conflict and Israel’s role in making it worse — even as the United States shields Israel in international forums and helps replenish its war machine.

28.03.2024 - 19:42 [ NPR.org ]

A State Department official warns Israel of ‚major‘ reputational damage in Gaza war

(22.03.2024)

„The Israelis seemed oblivious to the fact that they are facing major, possibly generational damage to their reputation not just in the region but elsewhere in the world,“ the memo says. „We are concerned that the Israelis are missing the forest for the trees and are making a major strategic error in writing off their reputation damage.“

The State Department memo recommended pressing Israeli officials on the matter „at the highest levels.“

18.03.2024 - 16:46 [ Antenne1.de ]

Geheimnisverrat-Vorwurf: 105 Personen bei Taurus-Sitzung

Die «Rheinische Post» beruft sich dabei auf einen Brief der Ausschussvorsitzenden Marie-Agnes Strack-Zimmermann (FDP) an Bundestagspräsidentin Bärbel Bas (SPD). Darin heißt es demnach, an der fraglichen Sitzung hätten insgesamt etwa 105 Personen teilgenommen, «darunter zahlreiche Vertreterinnen und Vertreter der Bundesregierung und der Landesvertretungen».

«Es ist also nicht zwingend, dass die Informationsweitergabe aus dem parlamentarischen Raum erfolgt ist», schreibt die FDP-Politikerin demnach weiter. Sie bittet Bas, eine Ermächtigung zur Strafverfolgung wegen Verletzung des Dienstgeheimnisses und einer besonderen Geheimhaltungspflicht zu erteilen.

13.03.2024 - 18:49 [ Times pf Israel ]

‘Very senior’ Israeli official accuses US government of seeking to oust Netanyahu

Opening its main nightly news broadcast, Channel 12 said that the statement came from “the most senior Israeli political source you can imagine,” indicating this was Netanyahu himself, and added that the US report had left the prime minister “fuming.”

13.03.2024 - 18:39 [ StratNewsGlobal.com ]

Netanyahu’s Leadership In Jeopardy Warns US Intel Report

CNN quoting a US intelligence report, says Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s viability as a leader is “in jeopardy”.

“Distrust of Netanyahu’s ability to rule has deepened and broadened across the public from its already high levels before the war, and we expect large protests demanding his resignation and new elections,” the report said. “A different, more moderate government is a possibility.”

05.03.2024 - 00:45 [ Tagesschau.de ]

„Taurus“-Abhöraffäre: Warum Deutschland keine Kriegspartei ist

„Grundsätzlich sei gesagt, dass eine Kriegsbeteiligung Deutschlands im Grunde nur durch zwei Szenarien zustande käme: Erstens, wenn deutsche Soldatinnen und Soldaten aktive und unmittelbare Kampfhandlungen ausführen würden oder zweitens, wenn der Bündnisfall (NATO oder EU) durch die Ausweitung der Kampfhandlungen auf einen EU- oder NATO-Mitgliedsstaat ausgelöst würde.“

Durch bloße Waffenlieferungen oder Ausbildung, selbst auf ukrainischem Staatsgebiet, wäre dies nicht der Fall, so Schwarz. Heikel könne es im Kontext der „Taurus“-Raketen dann werden, wenn deutsche Soldatinnen und Soldaten direkt beim Einsatz dieser Waffen eingebunden wären.

04.03.2024 - 23:21 [ Nachdenkseiten ]

Mehr als ein „Abhörskandal“

Mitte letzter Woche gab es noch Ärger zwischen Deutschland, Frankreich und Großbritannien, da Bundeskanzler Scholz angeblich „geheime Informationen verraten“ hatte. Es ging um den Einsatz von Marschflugkörpern, den Scholz ablehnt. Der Kanzler will Deutschland nicht zu einer direkten Kriegspartei machen. „Was an Zielsteuerung und an Begleitung der Zielsteuerung vonseiten der Briten und Franzosen gemacht wird, kann in Deutschland nicht gemacht werden“, so Scholz wörtlich. Franzosen und Briten widersprachen Scholz, das britische Verteidigungsministerium warf ihm gar vor, Falschinformationen zu verbreiten. Wenn die Inhalte des abgehörten Gesprächs der vier deutschen Luftwaffenoffiziere korrekt sind, lügen jedoch die Briten.

01.02.2024 - 19:05 [ CBS News ]

Plans for U.S. strikes on Iranian personnel and facilities in Iraq, Syria approved after Jordan drone attack

Weather will be a major factor in the timing of the strikes, the U.S. officials told CBS News, as the U.S. has the capability to carry out strikes in bad weather but prefers to have better visibility of selected targets…