Israelis protest the government’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign near HaBima Theater in Tel Aviv, Feb. 24, 2021.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov: Moscow expects that the European Union’s plans to introduce vaccine passports won’t discriminate against Russian nationals.
– ‚No jab no job‘ contracts are being drafted by companies in the care home sector
– The move may mean prospective and current workers need to have jab for work
– Vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi said yesterday that it was ‚up to businesses‘
– The Government has so far said it has no plans to introduce a passport scheme
– Ministers have also reportedly urged Boris Johnson to consider jab certificates
Israel’s Health Ministry is formulating a legislation that will provide workplaces that receive customers the legal framework to compel employees who refuse to vaccinate against COVID-19 to test for the disease every two days, Health Minister Yuli Edelstein said Monday, according to outlet Ynet.
Netanyahu has tied his fate in the election to COVID vaccinations, and suspicion arises that his proposals are influenced by personal considerations. Meanwhile, disclosing names of Israelis who have yet to get vaccinated paves way for severe infringement of privacy.
Former Chief Scientific Advisor Professor Sir David King and Defence Select Committee Chair Tobias Ellwood MP have told Swarbrick on Sunday the military should have a greater role in the Government’s approach to coronavirus.