Archiv: Dialektik / Dynamo (Prinzip) / dialectics / dynamo (principle)


15.08.2026 - 22:36 [ CBS News ]

Strait of Hormuz „will remain Iranian,“ Tehran official says

„This strait will only be closed and opened under Iran‘s command,“ Gharibabadi said.

09.08.2026 - 00:08 [ The Young Turks / Youtube ]

Iran Preparing To Fight A FOREVER WAR

Cenk Uygur and John Iadarola discuss how Trump’s war with Iran is pushing Tehran to dig in for a prolonged conflict.

08.08.2026 - 23:36 [ Responsible Statecraft ]

Surprise strikes signal Iran is digging in for a long war

(August 6, 2026)

In recent weeks, Iran has gone on the offensive, striking commercial ships in the Strait of Hormuz and launching a surprise attack on U.S. forces in Jordan. From a distance, these moves look like self-defeating escalation. Why should a badly damaged state, under severe economic pressure, lash out at the U.S. instead of pushing for a ceasefire?

The answer, simply put, is that Iran is digging in for a long war. Whatever Washington‘s intentions, Tehran increasingly interprets sanctions, negotiations, temporary ceasefires and military strikes as different instruments aimed at a single objective: regime change.

As long as this primary objective remains, Iran expects no sanctions relief or meaningful de-escalation. My conversations with Iranian foreign policy analysts suggest that Tehran now believes the war will continue in different forms until the end of Donald Trump‘s presidency.

08.08.2026 - 23:18 [ Daniel Neun / Radio Utopie ]

Der Iran wird zu einem Verlierer des Westasienkrieges

(July 19, 2026)

Irgendeine Gruppe oder Fraktion hat die StaatsfĂŒhrung des Iran ĂŒbernommen, in deren Interesse nicht der Iran selbst, sondern die FortfĂŒhrung des Krieges auf unabsehbare Zeit steht. Welche Rolle dabei der Sohn des in der ersten Angriffswelle auf den Iran am 28. Februar ermordeten „Obersten FĂŒhrers“ („Supreme Leader“) Ali Khamenei, Mojtaba Khamenei spielt, erscheint völlig unklar. Bisher ist er nicht in der Öffentlichkeit aufgetreten. Ausgerechnet ĂŒber israelische Medien wird gestreut, dies werde so bleiben bis zum unabsehbaren Ende des Krieges. Die formal dem „Obersten FĂŒhrer“ unterstellten Revolutionsgarden agieren gegen die iranischen Interessen. Gewinner des Krieges sind u.a. Ölmagnate, Kriegsproduzenten und der internationale geheimdienstliche Komplex, nicht zuletzt in der Russischen Föderation, sowie der zum Machterhalt auf Krieg und externe Bedrohung angewiesene Machthaber in Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Dabei ist das Interesse der Kriegsgewinnler auf allen Seiten den Westasienkrieg insgesamt noch auszuweiten.

08.08.2026 - 22:03 [ Washington Examiner / MSN.com ]

Iran just appointed a national joke to lead security — this is what panic looks like

(August 7, 2026)

He has always had a rather delusional — and at times almost comical — view of security and intelligence affairs. He has a profoundly disturbed mind and a brain empty of knowledge, yet he is highly deceptive and destructive.

Like other Guard officers who once served as secretaries of the Supreme National Security Council, he is intensely anti-Israel. He will therefore naturally pursue the Iranian regime’s terrorist plans against Israel and greater coordination with terrorist groups across the Shiite crescent. Although the illusion that Mojtaba Khamenei is still alive continues to be raised, Rezaei is among those who fight for the survival of power and preservation of the regime.

08.08.2026 - 21:50 [ Ahram.org.eg ]

Iran appoints new Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council

(August 6, 2026)

Iranian media reported on Thursday that former Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps commander Mohsen Rezaei had been appointed secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council (SNSC).

30.07.2026 - 14:11 [ Anadolu ]

Iranian attack kills worker at Chinese company building in Kuwait

An Iranian attack targeted a building belonging to a Chinese company in northern Kuwait, killing one worker, the Kuwaiti army said Thursday.

Defense Ministry spokesman Saud Al-Atwan said the “Iranian aggression” struck the building, causing extensive material damage

30.07.2026 - 13:51 [ CNN ]

US launches strikes on Iran after Trump says it’s „our turn“ following intercepted Iranian attack

(10 hr 54 min ago)

“We’re going to be hitting them very hard because it’s our turn to hit them. They know it’s coming,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office on Wednesday.

On Tuesday night, Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps launched multiple ballistic missiles towards US forces in the region, and Jordan’s military said it intercepted five missiles.

29.07.2026 - 15:35 [ Daniel Neun / Radio Utopie ]

Der Iran wird zu einem Verlierer des Westasienkrieges

(July 19, 2026)

FĂŒr den einigermaßen wachen Beobachter erscheint es, als ob Mossad, CIA, MI6 und BND in Teheran an der Macht wĂ€ren und sich einen ihren ĂŒblichen grausamen Scherze erlauben.

29.07.2026 - 14:56 [ Irna.ir ]

US air base, CENTCOM headquarters in Jordan targeted: IRGC

Tehran, IRNA – The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says that its Aerospace Force has targeted a US air base and the US military’s CENTCOM headquarters in Jordan with ballistic missiles.

In a statement issued early Wednesday, the IRGC Aerospace Force said the attack was carried out in response to aggressive actions by the US military against Iran.

The brave combatants of the IRGC Aerospace Force targeted the US air base and the CENTCOM headquarters of the US military in Jordan with several ballistic missiles, the statement said.

26.07.2026 - 17:01 [ taz ]

Anschlag auf den CSD: Dobrindt stuft Tat als „islamistischen Terroranschlag“ ein

Am Sonntagnachmittag trat Bundesinnenminister Alexander Dobrindt vor die Presse und stufte die Tat als „islamistischen Terroranschlag“ ein. Auch die Ermittler gehen von einem islamistischen Terroranschlag aus.

Laut CSU-Chef Markus Söder zielte der Angriff auf die freiheitlich-demokratische Grundordnung in Deutschland. „Er ist auch ein bewusster Anschlag auf die Freiheitsidee unseres Landes. Und deswegen muss auch mit aller HĂ€rte dagegen vorgegangen werden“, sagte der bayerische MinisterprĂ€sident im ZDF-Sommerinterview.

16.07.2026 - 18:14 [ theHill.com ]

Iran asks Houthis to block Red Sea if US hits energy sites: Reports

Iranian officials have asked Yemen’s Houthis to block the Red Sea if the U.S. carries out strikes on Tehran’s energy sites, according to Reuters.

Two senior Iranian sources and a regional source familiar with the matter reportedly told the outlet that the Houthis had been informed of the request, which was discussed within the Islamic Republic’s leadership.

14.07.2026 - 20:55 [ Yahoo.com ]

Iran unexpectedly backs Trump’s plan to charge ships in Strait of Hormuz — then declares Tehran will collect the money

Araghchi agreed that whoever provides safe passage for commercial vessels through the Strait should be paid for the service.

Then came the catch.

„Iran has always been the GUARDIAN of the Strait and will remain so FOREVER,“ he wrote on X.

And as for Trump‘s proposed price?

„20% is of course too much. We will be fair.“

14.07.2026 - 20:51 [ Semafor ]

Trump is ‘very serious’ about Hormuz toll push

President Donald Trump is “very serious” about his plan to impose a 20% toll on cargo transiting through the Strait of Hormuz, a White House official told Semafor, asserting that it’s a plan he’s wanted to move forward with for months.

The president has long flirted with the idea of charging a toll, wondering back in April “why shouldn’t” his administration do so and threatening to impose fees in June if a deal with Iran was not completed within a 60-day period.

14.07.2026 - 20:45 [ CBS News ]

Trump‘s Strait of Hormuz fee would have cost millions, opened „a very dangerous Pandora‘s Box,“ experts say

„Whether the going rate is $200 or $20m, there is no legal basis for charging vessels to exercise their right of transit passage through an international strait,“ Lloyd‘s List editor Richard Meade wrote Monday. „Whether such demands originate in Tehran or Washington is largely beside the point. The danger lies in normalising the idea that access to one of the world‘s most important maritime arteries can be subject to politically conditioned payments.“

14.07.2026 - 16:54 [ Sydney Morning Herald ]

Trump’s ridiculous Hormuz proposal is the last thing the world needs

The strait was open before the US and Israel joined forces to wage war on Iran, only to have that nation slam it shut. Some vessels got through during the ceasefire, with Iran charging $3 million for a fully loaded supertanker to transit the strait.

Trump’s threatened toll would jack that cost up to $69 million.

14.07.2026 - 00:07 [ CNBC ]

Trump proposes 20% toll on cargo through Strait of Hormuz; restarts Iran blockade

President Donald Trump on Monday said the U.S. will impose fees in the Strait of Hormuz “at the rate of 20% on all cargo shipped,” after declaring America the “guardian” of the major oil shipping route.

13.07.2026 - 23:55 [ Axios ]

U.S. military to enforce new Iran blockade starting 4pm Tuesday

President Trump announced on Monday that the U.S. is reinstating the naval blockade on Iran and will prevent any ships from leaving or entering Iranian ports. The blockade will go into effect on July 14 at 4pm ET.

Trump also claimed the U.S. would be „reimbursed“ at a rate of 20% for securing safe passage for cargo ships, though the details and seriousness of the initiative were not immediately clear.

12.07.2026 - 04:34 [ Al Jazeera ]

UKMTO issues warning after report of fire on board container ship

The United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations (UKMTO) says it has received a report of an incident some nine nautical miles (about 17km) east of the Omani coast.

“Military authorities have reported that a container ship has sustained damage to the rear of the vessel, which has caused a fire on board,” it said.

“Vessels are advised to transit with caution,” it added.

The alert came moments after CENTCOM announced the start of a third round of strikes on Iran, citing an Iranian attack on a Cyprus-flagged ship in the strait.

25.06.2026 - 17:33 [ Martin Sonneborn / X ]

„Es gibt keine Gesellschaft mehr. Was es gibt, ist eine transnationale Sicherheitselite, die damit beschĂ€ftigt ist, die Welt mit Ihren Steuergeldern unter sich (und ihresgleichen) aufzuteilen.

Die Kriegstreiber in diesem Land und anderen LĂ€ndern haben ein BĂŒndnis geschlossen, um Geld aus den USA, der EU, aus jedem NATO-Staat heraus- und zu den eigenen (Finanz-)Eliten zurĂŒckzuschleusen, indem sie es im Blut der Menschen waschen, das in den Kriegen in Afghanistan, dem Irak, Somalia, dem Jemen, Pakistan vergossen wird.“

JĂŒngere werden vielleicht erschrecken, und vielleicht auch Vergessliche unter den Älteren, weil die SĂ€tze, die Julian Assange 2011 auf der Antikriegsdemonstration in London gesagt hat, SĂ€tze sind, die er gestern gesagt haben könnte. Sie beschreiben nĂ€mlich ein Muster: das Muster westlicher Wertekriege und ihrer drei wiederkehrenden Wesensmerkmale: Die Werte, mit denen sie legitimiert werden, gibt es nĂ€mlich nicht – jedenfalls nicht bei denen, die vorgeben, sie mit vorgehaltener Waffe zu vertreten. Und: Sie – ausnahmslos Angriffs- & Profitkriege – werden von der als „VerteidigungsbĂŒndnis“ vermarkteten NATO „antizipiert“, orchestriert & exekutiert und ziehen die weitere Vermögenskonzentration in den HĂ€nden Weniger nach sich, womit sie – ausnahmslos, aber nicht ausschließlich – der Profitmehrung professioneller Kriegsprofiteure dienen.

Immer dasselbe – in zeitlichen Schleifen, auratischen Wellen, historischen Episoden. Dasselbe eine Muster, wieder und wieder: dieselben knarzenden Argumentationsschemata & Narrationsabsolutismen. Dieselben Behauptungen, Tatsachenverdrehungen, Selbstvergewisserungen.

Dazu der immer selbe Raub an der Gesellschaft und den Menschen, die sie tragen. Dieselbe soziale Verarmung, dieselbe geistige Leere und dieselbe ethische Verelendung. Und immer dasselbe Elitenbereicherungs-, „Sicherheits“-, „Feindes“- & Tötungsmuster. Wieder und wieder und wieder.

Wir, die wir alt genug sind, uns (mit Assange) an die letzte Welle westlicher Wertekriege zu erinnern, können den erinnerungslosen JĂŒngeren heute nur eines sagen, nĂ€mlich: dass sie sich einmal erinnern werden. Wenn sie, nachdem (in 15 Jahren) die nĂ€chste Welle westlicher Wertekriege losgebrochen sein wird, ihrerseits auf erinnerungslose Junge treffen.

Assange hatte schon damals und hat noch heute recht. Wir mĂŒssen eigene Netzwerke und BĂŒndnisse schließen, um unsere Werte gegen den eigennĂŒtzigen Zynismus der Kriegstreiber zu behaupten. In diesem Land und anderen LĂ€ndern.

Heute vor 2 Jahren war Julian Assange nach 14jÀhriger politischer Verfolgung & Haft endlich wieder frei.

14.06.2026 - 16:32 [ Axios ]

Iran warns Israel‘s Beirut strike could derail U.S. deal

Behind the scenes: The Israeli military notified the U.S. Central Command shortly before the Beirut strike, Israeli and U.S. officials say.

It is not clear whether the White House gave it a green light.

What they are saying: Iranian chief negotiator Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf signaled the Israeli strike on Beirut could undermine the U.S.–Iran deal.

12.06.2026 - 06:16 [ Daniel Neun / Radio Utopie ]

About the West Asia War

You are an idiot. And you‘re not alone with that. Even a small group of people out of the eight billion people on Earth could have stopped the West Asia War; the onslaught in Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Iran and even in Israel. But not a single parliament, lawmaker, NGO, journalist, or whatever-movement on Earth, not even the Good Guys, have been digging into the core of the issue; of what really happened.

And I can prove it.

23.05.2026 - 10:29 [ United Nations ]

Statement attributable to the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General – on the Eleventh Review Conference of the Parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT)

Delivered by Stéphane Dujarric, Spokesman for the Secretary-General

The Secretary-General expresses his disappointment at the inability of the Eleventh Review Conference of the Parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) to reach consensus on a substantive outcome and to seize this critical opportunity to make our world safer.

23.05.2026 - 10:25 [ South China Morning Post ]

UN event on nuclear non-proliferation treaty stumbles, US and Iran clash

There was no consensus among the 191 parties to the NPT, the third failure in a row at a conference reviewing the treaty

(…)

Britain’s Rebecca Johnson, founding executive director of the Acronym Institute for Disarmament Diplomacy, had harsh criticism for both the US and Russia, the two largest nuclear powers, which she said “double down on nuclear threats, blame others and try to undermine or ignore the NPT’s nuclear disarmament commitments and related agreements”.

03.05.2026 - 22:40 [ Al Jazeera ]

Israel threatens Gaza war resumption to force disarmament as ‘truce’ frays

In the shattered neighbourhoods of Khan Younis and Deir el-Balah in the Gaza Strip, the roar of Israeli drones and the concussive thud of controlled demolitions are daily reminders that the war has never really ended.

Despite a “ceasefire” in place since October, families continue to pull bodies from the rubble. According to local medical sources, 828 Palestinians have been killed since the “truce” began. Now, families in Gaza are bracing for a renewed offensive as Israeli officials threaten to tear up the fragile agreement to force a surrender.

03.05.2026 - 22:36 [ Reuters ]

Exclusive: US to close its flagship Gaza mission as Trump plan stalls, sources say

(May 1, 2026)

A U.S. military-run body near Gaza that critics say failed in its mission to monitor the Israel-Hamas ceasefire and boost aid flows to besieged Palestinians is set to be shut by the Trump administration, sources ​familiar with the matter told Reuters.
The closing of the Civil-Military Coordination Centre in Israel would mark the latest blow to President Donald Trump‘s Gaza plan, already undermined by repeated Israeli attacks since ‌the October truce and a refusal by Hamas to lay down its arms.

28.04.2026 - 18:49 [ Daily Mail ]

Arms dealer says Clinton and Obama accidentally gave guns to ISIS, Al Qaeda and Benghazi attackers – then tried to scapegoat him for their screw-up with failed $10m felony case

(October 12, 2016)

– Marc Turi ‚had plan to get arms to Libyan rebels in 2011 despite UN ban‘
– But he says Clinton stole the idea and she and CIA did it without him
– However the guns ‚then went to Al Qaeda, ISIS and Benghazi attackers‘
– They tried to scapegoat him by saying he sold the arms illegally, he says
– But he claims that he never sold anything in Libya
– The five-year, $10m case was dropped last week by prosecutors
– He says they didn‘t want to press on because it would compromise Clinton
– The trial would have started on November 8 – which is Election Day
– Turi also hinted at information on weapons that disappeared in Benghazi