Archiv: the same procedure / story / bullsh*t as every year / month / week / war / decade / whatever


15.11.2025 - 05:55 [ Florian Fade / Tagesschau.de ]

Bundesnachrichtendienst: Bald ein echter Geheimdienst?

(November 13, 2025)

Nun scheint klar: Das neue BND-Gesetz wird einen gewaltigen Umfang haben. Seit dieser Woche gibt es nach WDR-Informationen einen Referentenentwurf, der 139 Paragraphen enthalten soll.
(…)
Die Entscheidungen des Bundesverfassungsgerichts der vergangenen Jahre, die bei der Überarbeitung des neuen Gesetzes berücksichtigt werden, haben die Arbeit des BND nicht einfacher gemacht. Die Vorschriften zur Datenübermittlung etwa sind bereits jetzt sehr streng.
(…)
Der BND hackte sich vor einigen Jahren in die Chatkommunikation der russischen Wagner-Söldner und las dort mit. Aber das Programm aktiv stören oder abschalten, das ist bislang ebenso wenig erlaubt wie IT-Strukturen anzugreifen und unschädlich zu machen, von denen gegnerische Hackerangriffe ausgehen.

07.11.2025 - 22:41 [ Associated Press ]

Israeli jets strike southern Lebanon towns, escalating near-daily attacks

(November 6, 2025)

Israeli jets struck several towns in southern Lebanon on Thursday after urging residents to leave, marking an escalation in their near-daily strikes on the country.

The airstrikes came hours after militant group Hezbollah urged the Lebanese government not to enter negotiations with Israel.

02.11.2025 - 17:19 [ NNA-Leb.gov ]

Nabatieh reels from deadly Israeli attack: Four young men killed, three wounded

NNA – The city of Nabatieh and its surrounding areas awoke to the horror of a brutal attack carried out by Israeli forces, which resulted in the deaths of four local youths and injuries to three others. The victims were targeted last night while in a Range Rover on Doha-Kafarman road, on the eastern edge of Kafarman.

The city, which was preparing this Sunday afternoon to bury martyr Hassan Hamed Ghaith, a delivery worker killed in an Israeli strike on Shoukin road, was also set to mark the annual remembrance of its municipal massacre, in which 13 people, including Mayor Dr. Ahmed Kaheel, were killed during the 66-Day War.

02.11.2025 - 17:16 [ Al Jazeera ]

Israeli air strike kills four in Lebanon, straining fragile ceasefire

The state-run Lebanon News Agency reported that the strike, which involved a “guided missile”, targeted a car at about 2:15pm (16:15 GMT).

The attack came a day after Lebanese President Joseph Aoun accused Israel of escalating strikes in response to his offer to negotiate a more lasting end to the cross-border attacks.

02.11.2025 - 15:38 [ CNN ]

Trump says he’s ordered Pentagon to ‘prepare for possible action’ in Nigeria

In a social media post criticizing what he called the “mass slaughter” of Christians in the country, Trump wrote the United States would “immediately stop all aid and assistance to Nigeria” and warned the government there to “move fast.”

In the lengthy message, Trump said the US “may very well go into that now disgraced country, ‘guns-a-blazing,’ to completely wipe out the Islamic Terrorists who are committing these horrible atrocities.”

30.10.2025 - 16:22 [ NNA-Leb.gov.lb ]

Israeli Airstrike Targets Al-Labouneh in Naqoura, Hitting Open Woodland Area

(today, 01.13)

An Israeli enemy warplane on Thursday carried out an airstrike on the Al-Labouneh area in Naqoura, targeting an open zone that ignited a large stretch of woodland.

The strike coincided with an Israeli detonation in the same area, causing significant environmental damage. No casualties have been reported so far.

30.10.2025 - 16:10 [ NNA-Leb.gov.lb ]

Israeli Airstrikes Target Mahmoudiyeh, Jarmak Near Aishiyeh

(today, 10.32)

Israeli warplanes are currently carrying out airstrikes on the areas of Mahmoudiyeh and Jarmak, near the town of Aishiyeh in southern Lebanon.
No information has yet been reported on casualties or material damage.

30.10.2025 - 15:52 [ LBCGroup.TV ]

Lebanese Army urges ceasefire committee to halt ongoing Israeli violations

(today, 10:47)

The Lebanese army has requested that the committee responsible for overseeing the ceasefire take action to stop ongoing Israeli violations and continues to monitor incidents in coordination with UNIFIL.

30.10.2025 - 15:38 [ Straits Times ]

Sleeping man killed in Israeli incursion into south Lebanon, Lebanese state media says

Israeli troops carried out an incursion into a southern Lebanese town overnight and killed a municipal employee who was sleeping in the local town hall, Lebanese state media said on Oct 30.

Israeli military confirmed the incident, saying that its forces had opened fire overnight during an operation to destroy the infrastructure of the militant group Hezbollah in the southern Lebanese town of Blida.

Lebanon’s army has deployed to the area but its media did not have further details to share. The United Nations peacekeeping force in Lebanon did not immediately have further details on the incident.

30.10.2025 - 15:35 [ France24.com ]

Israeli army kills municipal worker in raid on south Lebanon

Israel‘s military confirmed the raid, saying it was operating against Hezbollah infrastructure when its forces fired on a „suspect“.

Despite a November 2024 ceasefire with the Lebanese militant group, Israel maintains troops in five areas in southern Lebanon and has kept up regular air strikes.

18.10.2025 - 20:05 [ Egypt Today ]

Israel says Rafah crossing to remain closed until further notice

The anticipated reopening of the Rafah crossing comes under the terms of US President Donald Trump’s peace plan, which established the ceasefire and a prisoner exchange between Hamas and Israel as part of the first phase.

The plan also led to a surge in humanitarian aid entering to the famine-stricken enclave.

17.10.2025 - 17:25 [ Al Jazeera ]

WATCH: Huge Israeli air strikes on Lebanon despite ceasefire

Huge explosions were seen in southern and eastern Lebanon as Israeli warplanes targeted the area, killing at least one person.

Israel said it attacked Hezbollah infrastructure, despite a ceasefire deal in place since November last year.

Watch below for scenes from the ground:

09.10.2025 - 23:14 [ Times of Israel ]

Netanyahu’s office publishes photos of Witkoff and Kushner at cabinet meeting

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office publishes photos of the premier alongside US President Donald Trump’s special envoy Steve Witkoff and son-in-law Jared Kushner, as they participate in the full cabinet meeting where ministers are due to vote on the first phase of Trump’s plan to end the war in Gaza.

09.10.2025 - 21:26 [ Times of Israel ]

Ben Gvir announces his party will oppose ceasefire and hostage-release deal

Far-right National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir says his Otzma Yehudit party will vote against the first phase of the ceasefire deal announced today, in which Palestinian prisoners will be released in exchange for all 48 Israeli hostages held in Gaza.

Ben Gvir’s party is not exiting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s coalition now, but he warns that if Hamas is not dismantled, Otzma Yehudit will “bring down the government.”

Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, a fellow far-right leader, likewise announced that his Religious Zionism party would oppose the deal.

09.10.2025 - 20:32 [ Times of Israel ]

Netanyahu pauses security cabinet meeting on Gaza deal to talk with India’s Modi

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pauses the security cabinet meeting discussing the ceasefire and hostage-release deal in Gaza to speak over the phone with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, according to a statement from his office.

09.10.2025 - 19:47 [ Daniel Neun / Radio Utopie ]

Wie prognostiziert: Israel will deutsche „Inspektoren“ in Gaza und droht anderenfalls mit neuem Massaker

(August 7, 2014)

Heute Nacht nun – Todesstatistik: über 1800 ermordete Palästinenser – veröffentlichte die Springer AG über eine kostenpflichtige Online-Ausgabe von „Bild“ ein Interview mit dem faschistischen Außenminister Israels Avigdor Lieberman. Aus der Mannschaft der üblichen Verdächtigen nahm dann der „Focus“ den Ball auf und zitierte Lieberman, in seinem von uns exakt voraus gesagten maximalen Zynismus:

„Die Deutschen als politische Führungsnation in Europa müssen eine ganz entscheidende Rolle im Gaza-Konflikt einnehmen. Deutschland muss die Regierung der EU an einen Tisch bringen und eine Lösung entwickeln, um die wirtschaftliche und humanitäre Katastrophe in Gaza abzuwenden.“

Die Botschaft des sicherlich proasiatischen ex-Türstehers aus Moldawien Lieberman ist klar: „Gebt uns Soldaten, ihr Deutschen, ihr Führer des Imperiums über den Kontinent, sonst bringen wir weiter Palästinenser um und ihr seid Schuld! Ihr seid schuld! Wie immer!“

Wie berichtet, war die Fußmatte Israels, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, schon in den letzten Tagen voran gekrochen und hatte sich seinen Lieblingsfaschisten lang hin auf den Weg gelegt. Am 3. August versprach der Außenminister von Deutschland in der Springer AG seinen Herrn und Meistern die „Herrschaft der Hamas“ in ihrer Kolonie Gaza zu brechen und redete diesbezüglich von einer „Reaktivierung“ des seit 2005 aktiven und erst kürzlich von der „Europäischen Kommission“ bis 2015 verlängerten Mandats der Polizeimission E.U.B.A.M.

In seiner ganzen bräsigen Robotortour von uns mal wieder kalt erwischt, faselte Steinmeiers Auswärtiges Amt dann gestern etwas von einer Entsendung „unbewaffneter“ (!) deutscher Polizisten nach Gaza, offensichtlich um ein Bundestagsmandat zu umgehen.

10.09.2025 - 19:56 [ Freitag.de ]

Wen greift Israel als Nächsten an? Ägypten? Jordanien? Wieder Katar?

Der Angriff auf Doha ist ein Beispiel dafür, wie Kriege entgrenzen und eine kriegsführende Macht die Kontrolle über die Folgen verliert. Man erlebt eine Steigerung dessen, was in den vergangenen zwei Jahren nicht mehr steigerbar erschien

10.09.2025 - 19:06 [ Al Jazeera ]

Israel attacks Yemen’s capital, Sanaa, a day after bombing Qatar’s Doha

At least nine people have been killed after Israel carried out air strikes in the Yemeni capital, Sanaa, and al-Jawf governorate, a day after targeting Hamas leaders in the Qatari capital, Doha.

Yemen’s Ministry of Health said on Wednesday that 118 people were wounded in Israeli aggression on Sanaa and al-Jawf. It described the figures as a preliminary toll, warning the number could rise as rescue teams continue to search for victims.

03.09.2025 - 15:56 [ Newsweek ]

What Large-Scale US Military Action Against Venezuela Could Look Like

Venezuela would struggle to hit back with its small, dubiously effective aircraft fleet, „under-serviced frigates“ and an „aging submarine,“ Solar said. The U.S. would likely come out as the victor in a second wave of torpedoes, guided munitions and surface-to-air missiles the deployed force boasts, Solar said.

03.09.2025 - 15:42 [ Washington Post ]

U.S. kills 11 in strike on alleged drug vessel from Venezuela, Trump says

In a secret assessment in April, U.S. intelligence agencies said that Maduro’s government “probably does not have a policy of cooperating with TDA and is not directing TDA movement to and operations in the United States.” Rather, the assessment said, the Venezuelan regime, while sometimes tolerating the gang’s activities inside Venezuela, largely views it as a potential security threat.

The assessment contradicted Trump’s claim that Maduro controls the group, a rationale he used in invoking the Alien Enemies Act as justification to deport alleged gang members without due process.

30.08.2025 - 20:03 [ PeoplesDispatch.org ]

Venezuela mobilizes 4.5 million militia members as US deploys troops to the Caribbean

(August 20, 2025)

President Nicolás Maduro announced on Monday, August 18, that he is activating “over 4.5 million militia members across the entire national territory” of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, in response to the US deployment of three Navy guided-missile destroyers and 4,000 military personnel to the Caribbean. The White House has described the deployment as an anti-drug trafficking operation in the region, while some analysts have called it a new threat against Venezuela – the country with the largest oil reserves in the world.

The US military deployment comes after Washington raised its bounty on the Venezuelan president from USD 25 million to USD 50 million, alleging links to drug cartels.

30.08.2025 - 19:48 [ Junge Welt ]

Das imperiale Drehbuch bleibt gleich

(August 18, 2025)

USA stufen Venezuelas Präsidenten als Gefahr für nationale Sicherheit ein. Caracas warnt vor Intervention

30.08.2025 - 19:46 [ CBS News ]

U.S. guided-missile cruiser spotted crossing the Panama Canal after warships deployed to Venezuela

Washington has accused Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro of leading a drug cartel and has doubled the bounty for his capture to $50 million.

The U.S. has, however, made no public threat to invade Venezuela.

Caracas announced on Monday the deployment of 15,000 security forces to the Colombian border for anti-drug trafficking operations.

A day later, Venezuela announced that it would patrol its territorial waters with drones and navy ships.

29.08.2025 - 22:15 [ Reuters ]

Iran‘s Pezeshkian says Iran does not seek war, but Israel, US seek to ‚divide, destroy Iran‘

Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian said on Friday that Iran does not seek war but if Israel and the United States attacked, Iran will stand against them „forcefully“.
„America and Israel seek to divide and destroy Iran, but no Iranian wants Iran to be divided“, he said in a pre-recorded TV interview.

29.08.2025 - 22:10 [ Responsible Statecraft ]

Europe just made war with Iran more likely

France, Germany, and the UK (E3) have announced they will trigger snapback sanctions on Iran at the United Nations. This will launch a 30-day process that will likely culminate in the full reinstatement of all U.N. sanctions lifted under the 2015 nuclear deal. The move will carry four major consequences.

First, the U.N. Security Council will formally adopt the demand — pushed by Israel — that Iran cease all uranium enrichment. Israel designed this demand to sabotage nuclear diplomacy and edge the conflict toward war….

06.07.2025 - 21:35 [ Middle East Eye ]

Hebron locals denounce sheikhs‘ plan to declare independence and recognise Israel

Palestinian residents of the occupied West Bank city of Hebron have disavowed a proposal by five purported local „sheikhs“ to sever ties with the Palestinian Authority (PA) and establish an „emirate of Hebron“ which would recognise the state of Israel.

06.07.2025 - 21:32 [ +972 Magazine ]

Legacy of South African Bantustans hangs over Trump deal

(February 9, 2020)

South Africa‘s Bantustans were designed to weaken and fragment the black population. Under Trump‘s plan, Palestine could face a similar fate.

06.07.2025 - 21:28 [ Wall Street Journal ]

A New Palestinian Offer for Peace With Israel

Hebron’s sheikhs propose to leave the Palestinian Authority and join the Abraham Accords.

25.06.2025 - 16:47 [ theHill.com ]

Trump tensions with Israel, Netanyahu rise to the surface

Amos Hochstein, who was a senior official focused on the Middle East during the Biden administration, described a pattern of Israeli leaders presenting headstrong views on security and using the U.S. as a scapegoat to rein them in with hawkish security officials and hard-line political partners.

“I’ll say something a bit controversial, but in my mind, since Ronald Reagan, Israel doesn’t have a stop button,” Hochstein said on the “Unholy: Two Jews on the News” podcast June 19.

“Every prime minister, right-wing, left-wing centrist goes to his, whoever it is at the time, the military, the intelligence, his, you know, extremist parties and says, ‘I’m with you, but these darn Americans are forcing me to stop.’ And they’re like, all right, fine, we’ll stop and we’ll do a deal. And that’s been the case in every operation since the 1980s.”

22.06.2025 - 21:20 [ Caitlin Johnstone ]

Tulsi Gabbard Is A Warmongering Asshole

This kind of post-truth society behavior, where one tells people they’re not seeing what’s directly in front of their eyes, is the kind of thing you only expect from Donald Trump and his most obsequious bootlickers. And what we are witnessing here is Tulsi Gabbard getting down on her knees and putting tongue to leather.

22.06.2025 - 21:15 [ Antiwar.com ]

Gabbard Falls in Line, Claims Iran Close to Nukes

(June 20, 2025)

NBC News reports that Gabbard has been sidelined in the White House debate on Iran. In her X post, the intelligence chief appeared to attempt to align her view with the president’s. “Iran is at the point that it can produce a nuclear weapon within weeks to months, if they decide to finalize the assembly,” she wrote. “President Trump has been clear that can’t happen, and I agree.”

Many users on X are comparing Gabbard’s post to former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s 2003 address to the UN Security Council. During the speech, Powell infamously presented false information that hardened beliefs among Americans that Iraq was seeking weapons of mass destruction, and that dictator Saddam Hussein had ties to al-Qaeda.

22.06.2025 - 21:11 [ Antiwar.com ]

CIA Chief Echoes Mossad Finding on Iran Nuclear Program

(June 20, 2025)

CIA Director John Ratcliffe appears to be one of the advocates of Mossad’s position within the White House. Breaking Points host Sagar Enjeti reports, “A senior US intelligence official tells me that there is ZERO independent US intelligence to back up CIA Director John Ratcliffe’s pronouncement that Iran is ‘at the one-yard line’ of a nuclear weapon.”

He continued, “All of the intelligence is from Israel.”

15.06.2025 - 16:57 [ Fox News ]

Netanyahu calls on Iranian citizens to seize ‚opportunity‘ for regime change

(June 14, 2025)

The regime’s standing not only with the international community, amid its vast support of state-sponsored terrorism, which has impacted neighboring nations from Syria and Yemen to Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, coupled with years of internal unrest, could mean regime change is on the horizon.

„We are in the midst of one of the greatest military operations in history,“ Netanyahu said Friday. „The Islamic regime, which has oppressed you for almost 50 years, threatens to destroy our country.“