Archiv: extrem peinlich / extremely embarrassing


29.11.2025 - 07:08 [ New York Post ]

Texas Gov. Abbott declares Muslim civil rights group CAIR a ‘terrorist’ organization

(November 18, 2025)

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has formally labeled the Council on American-Islamic Relations, one of largest Muslim civil rights groups in the nation, a foreign terrorist organization.

In his Tuesday declaration, Abbott vowed to go after the Washington-based group, accusing them of having direct ties with Hamas and vowing to have the state attorney general “sue to shut them down” in Texas.

10.11.2025 - 18:33 [ Associated Press ]

Top BBC bosses resign after criticism of the broadcaster’s editing of a Trump speech

The head of the BBC and the British broadcaster’s top news executive both resigned Sunday after criticism of the way the organization edited a speech by U.S. President Donald Trump.

The BBC said Director-General Tim Davie and news CEO Deborah Turness had both decided to leave the corporation.

10.11.2025 - 18:29 [ Telegraph.co.uk ]

Exclusive: BBC doctored Trump speech, internal report reveals

(November 3, 2025)

The report said Panorama’s “distortion of the day’s events” was so egregious that viewers would ask: “Why should the BBC be trusted, and where will this all end?”

When the issue was raised with managers, they “refused to accept there had been a breach of standards”. The report’s author then warned Samir Shah, the BBC chairman, of the “very, very dangerous precedent” set by Panorama but received no reply.

The internal whistleblower sent a copy of the 19-page letter to every member of the BBC Board last month.

13.10.2025 - 14:01 [ Reuters ]

Israel‘s Netanyahu won‘t attend Egypt summit on ending Gaza war

October 13, 202512:36 PM GMT+2Updated 2 hours ago

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will not attend Monday‘s summit on ending the Gaza war in Egypt, his office said, after Cairo had earlier announced he would take part.
In a statement, Netanyahu‘s office said he had been invited by U.S. President Donald Trump to participate in the meeting of world leaders in Sharm el-Sheikh but declined „due to the timing‘s proximity to the beginning of (a Jewish) holiday.“

13.10.2025 - 12:47 [ Times of Israel ]

In call apparently brokered by Trump, Netanyahu accepts invite from Sissi to join today’s summit in Egypt

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has just spoken by phone with Egyptian President Abdel Fatah El-Sissi, as US President Donald Trump listens in, Channel 12 news reports. In the call, apparently brokered by Trump at the Knesset, Netanyahu accepted an invitation by the Egyptian leader to join the international summit on Trump’s Gaza peace plan in Sharm El-Sheikh today, according to the report.

13.10.2025 - 12:38 [ Al Jazeera ]

Netanyahu to attend summit in Egypt

Israel’s prime minister will attend the Sharm el-Sheikh summit in Egypt later today, Egypt’s presidential spokesperson says.

10.09.2025 - 07:09 [ Global Sumud Flotilla / X ]

More footage from Family boat’s CCTV confirming the drone strike.

(September 9, 2025)

10.09.2025 - 07:06 [ Global Sumud Flotilla / X ]

Footage from another boat of our Flotilla shows the exact moment the Family Boat was struck from above.

(September 9, 2025)

20.08.2025 - 18:55 [ Weny.com ]

Trump admin imposes sanctions on more International Criminal Court officials

According to a State Department fact sheet, Prost, an ICC judge “is being designated for ruling to authorize the ICC’s investigation into U.S. personnel in Afghanistan.”

Guillou, another judge, “is being designated for ruling to authorize the ICC’s issuance of arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant,” the fact sheet said.

07.06.2025 - 12:11 [ Middle East Eye ]

UK and France abandon plans to recognise Palestinian state at conference

(today)

President Emmanuel Macron had described the move as “a moral duty and political requirement”, suggesting it could come in return for Saudi Arabia recognising Israel at the conference.

However, The Guardian has reported that French officials briefed their Israeli counterparts this week that the conference would not be the moment for recognition.

01.06.2025 - 05:53 [ Saudi Gazette ]

Arab ministers condemn Israeli ‘ban’ on planned West Bank visit: Jordan

The ministers condemned “Israel’s decision to ban the delegation’s visit to Ramallah on Sunday to meet with Palestine President Mahmoud Abbas,” the Jordanian foreign ministry said. Ministers from Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates had been expected to take part alongside Turkey.

27.05.2025 - 18:55 [ CNN ]

US envoy says Gaza ceasefire deal is on the table, as Israel prepares to launch an ‘unprecedented attack’

(today)

US special envoy Steve Witkoff has told CNN that a ceasefire-hostage deal for Gaza is currently on the table with a pathway to end the war, and urged Hamas to accept it.

The proposal would see the release of half of the living hostages and half of those who have died in exchange for a temporary ceasefire before negotiations begin for a comprehensive agreement to end the war.

He declined to specify how long that temporary truce would last, which has been a key issue in the negotiations.

27.05.2025 - 18:54 [ Al Jazeera ]

Hamas agrees to a Gaza ceasefire, sources say; US and Israel reject offer

(today)

Al Jazeera’s sources said Hamas and the US’s Middle East envoy, Steve Witkoff, agreed to the draft deal at a meeting in the Qatari capital, Doha. They said it includes a 60-day ceasefire, and the release of 10 living captives held in Gaza, over two stages.

US President Donald Trump would guarantee the terms of the deal and the withdrawal of Israeli troops from Gaza. The agreement would also allow for the entry of humanitarian aid, without conditions, from day one, the sources said.

27.05.2025 - 18:52 [ Al Jazeera ]

What we know so far on Gaza truce proposal

(24 hours ago)

Sources told Al Jazeera that representatives of Hamas and US special envoy Steve Witkoff have reached a draft ceasefire agreement in Qatar’s capital, Doha.
However, a US official told Al Jazeera that, according to Witkoff, Hamas has not agreed to a proposal currently on the table, and what he’s seen from the Palestinian group is “disappointing and completely unacceptable”.
Al Jazeera’s sources said the draft of the deal included a 60-day truce, the release of 10 living captives, and the return of bodies of others in return for Palestinian prisoners over two stages.
Five Israeli captives would be freed at the start of the agreement, with the other five released on the 60th day, they said.

27.05.2025 - 04:17 [ Reuters ]

Palestinian official says Hamas agrees to Gaza proposal, Israel dismisses it

Witkoff also rejected the notion that Hamas had accepted his offer for a hostage deal and a ceasefire in Gaza, telling Reuters that what he had seen was „completely unacceptable“ and the proposal being discussed was not the same as his.

02.05.2025 - 10:27 [ ABC News ]

Waltz was photographed using Signal during Trump‘s Cabinet meeting a day before his removal

In the photo, taken by a Reuters photographer, the names of people Waltz had been texting included Vice President JD Vance, Rubio, Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard, and Steve Witkoff, Trump‘s Middle East envoy.

20.04.2025 - 21:13 [ BBC ]

‚Operational misunderstanding‘ led to killing of Gaza medics, IDF inquiry says

Fourteen emergency workers and a UN worker were killed on 23 March after a convoy of Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) ambulances, a UN car and a fire truck came under fire by the Israeli military.

In a statement, the IDF said its troops opened fire believing they were facing a threat from enemy forces.

The IDF said its investigation found six of the casualties were Hamas members, and rejected that there had been summary executions.
(…)
It blamed „poor night visibility“, which the IDF said meant the commander did not identify the vehicles as ambulances.

04.04.2025 - 14:54 [ Fox News ]

Trump confirms National Security Council firings as Waltz‘s Signal chat woes snowball

Waltz, who previously served as a Florida congressman and as a decorated combat Green Beret, has come under fire from Democrats and critics since March, when the Atlantic magazine‘s editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg published a firsthand account of getting added to a Signal group chat with top national security leaders, including Waltz, Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth and CIA Director John Ratcliffe, while they discussed strikes against Yemen terrorists. Trump and his administration have repeatedly defended the national security leader amid criticisms over the chat leak.

Signal is an encrypted messaging app that operates similarly to texting or making phone calls, but with additional security measures that help ensure communications are kept private to those included in the correspondence.

30.03.2025 - 15:30 [ Associated Press ]

Trump says military force not off the table for Greenland after Danish FM scolds his administration

Foreign Minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen made the remarks in a video posted to social media after U.S. Vice President JD Vance’s visit to the strategic island. Later Saturday, though, U.S. President Donald Trump maintained an aggressive tone, telling NBC News that “I never take military force off the table” in regards to acquiring Greenland.

26.03.2025 - 14:54 [ theAtlantic.com ]

Here Are the Attack Plans That Trump’s Advisers Shared on Signal

The statements by Hegseth, Gabbard, Ratcliffe, and Trump—combined with the assertions made by numerous administration officials that we are lying about the content of the Signal texts—have led us to believe that people should see the texts in order to reach their own conclusions. There is a clear public interest in disclosing the sort of information that Trump advisers included in nonsecure communications channels, especially because senior administration figures are attempting to downplay the significance of the messages that were shared. (…)

At 2 p.m., Waltz responded: “Typing too fast. The first target – their top missile guy – we had positive ID of him walking into his girlfriend’s building and it’s now collapsed.”

Vance responded a minute later: “Excellent.” Thirty-five minutes after that, Ratcliffe, the CIA director, wrote, “A good start,” which Waltz followed with a text containing a fist emoji, an American-flag emoji, and a fire emoji.

25.03.2025 - 14:16 [ Tagesschau.de ]

US-Sicherheitspanne zu Jemen-Angriff: „Das soll wohl ein Scherz sein“

Ein Journalist des US-Magazins The Atlantic wurde in eine Chatgruppe eingeladen. In der diskutierten 18 hochrangige Vertreter der US-Regierung über die Angriffe auf die Huthi-Miliz im Jemen, die nur wenige Stunden darauf ausgeführt wurden. Eine Panne, die vor allem bei den Demokraten für massive Empörung sorgt, in den Reihen der Republikaner wird abgewiegelt.

25.03.2025 - 14:09 [ Jeffrey Goldberg / theAtlantic.com ]

The Trump Administration Accidentally Texted Me Its War Plans

According to the lengthy Hegseth text, the first detonations in Yemen would be felt two hours hence, at 1:45 p.m. eastern time. So I waited in my car in a supermarket parking lot. If this Signal chat was real, I reasoned, Houthi targets would soon be bombed. At about 1:55, I checked X and searched Yemen. Explosions were then being heard across Sanaa, the capital city.

I went back to the Signal channel. At 1:48, “Michael Waltz” had provided the group an update. Again, I won’t quote from this text, except to note that he described the operation as an “amazing job.” A few minutes later, “John Ratcliffe” wrote, “A good start.” Not long after, Waltz responded with three emoji: a fist, an American flag, and fire.

03.02.2025 - 20:45 [ Middle East Eye ]

ICJ president ‚plagiarised 32 percent of pro-Israel dissenting opinion‘

In July, a 15-judge panel found that Israel‘s decades-long occupation of the Palestinian territories was „unlawful“ and that its „near-complete separation“ of people in the occupied West Bank breached international laws concerning „racial segregation“ and „apartheid“.

While most judges agreed with the advisory opinion, Sebutinde rejected the findings.

When contacted by MEE for a response, Sebutinde declined to comment on the plagiarism allegations.

05.01.2025 - 12:19 [ ssllabs.com ]

SSL Report: unmissions.org (85.159.207.65)

TLS 1.3 No
TLS 1.2 Yes
TLS 1.1 Yes
TLS 1.0 Yes

17.12.2024 - 22:46 [ theGrayzone.com ]

Scandal deepens around CNN’s Clarissa Ward staging Syria prison scene

After countless social media users shredded CNN’s story, a fact-checking organization with ties to the US government has exposed the prisoner seemingly liberated in Ward’s theatrical performance turns out to have been a low level Syrian intelligence official jailed for corruption and abuse charges.

CNN finally addressed the deepening scandal on December 15, declaring that it would investigate the subject of Ward’s piece. However, the network continues to protect the correspondent responsible for the journalistic flim-flam, while rebroadcasting the staged report for its views day after day.

17.12.2024 - 22:37 [ Verify-sy.com ]

Updated: Did CNN Fabricate the Story of „Freeing a Syrian Detainee from a Secret Prison“?

On December 12, CNN published a video report on its website, YouTube, and X (formerly Twitter) titled, „CNN Reporter Documents a Shocking Moment of Finding a Prisoner Held in a Secret Syrian Jail, Unaware of Assad’s Overthrow.“ In the footage, CNN’s correspondent Clarissa Ward is seen accompanied by an armed individual as they open a cell in a Damascus prison. The report features a man named „Adel Gharbal“ from Homs, who claims he was arrested three months earlier for having his phone searched and was taken to Damascus, initially held in an unnamed prison before being transferred to the location shown in the video. According to the report, this transfer occurred three days after the fall of Assad‘s regime.

The man, hidden under a blanket despite the gunshots used to break his cell lock, claimed he had not seen sunlight for three months.

03.12.2024 - 01:02 [ CNN ]

Democrats left fuming over Biden’s decision to pardon his son — after he repeatedly said he wouldn’t

President Joe Biden’s decision to pardon his son has left some Democrats fuming over his choice to repeatedly and unequivocally claim that he would never take that step, even though a pardon long appeared possible to Hunter Biden’s legal team.

Multiple officials who recently worked for Joe Biden said they never believed the president or White House aides speaking on his behalf when they insisted in recent months that a pardon for Hunter Biden was off the table.

03.12.2024 - 00:56 [ Associated Press ]

Biden pardons his son Hunter despite previous pledges not to

President Joe Biden pardoned his son, Hunter, sparing the younger Biden a possible prison sentence for federal felony gun and tax convictions and reversing his past promises not to use the extraordinary powers of the presidency for the benefit of his family.

16.11.2024 - 20:50 [ EuropeanConservative.com ]

German Pensioner’s House Raided for Calling Green Minister an “Imbecile”

Stefan Niehoff was woken up by police officers at dawn—together with his wife and daughter, who has Down syndrome, according to news portal Nius.de.

The pensioner’s crime, which Habeck could not tolerate, was that, a few months ago, he had posted a meme on his X social media page, in which beauty care brand Schwarzkopf Professional’s logo was replaced by the words Schwachkopf Professional—which means professional idiot or imbecile—with a picture of a smiling Habeck.

16.11.2024 - 20:36 [ Financial Times ]

Man investigated after calling German vice-chancellor ‘idiot’

Try unlimited access
Only €1 for 4 weeks

16.11.2024 - 20:25 [ NZZ.ch ]

Hausdurchsuchung wegen Habeck-Satire: Die Staatsanwaltschaft überzieht völlig

Es ist befremdlich, dass eine deutsche Staatsanwaltschaft all das wegen eines satirisch überspitzten Beitrags für geboten hält. Man kann nur hoffen, dass das keine Schule macht. Sonst stehen bald Hausdurchsuchungen bei Hunderttausenden Deutschen an.

16.11.2024 - 20:20 [ ZDF ]

Bezeichnung als „Schwachkopf“ – Nach Beleidigung: Habeck stellt Strafantrag

(November 15, 2024)

Wirtschaftsminister Habeck ist auf der Plattform X von einem Nutzer beleidigt worden und zeigte ihn an. Die Staatsanwaltschaft durchsuchte daraufhin die Wohnung des Verdächtigen.

15.11.2024 - 12:40 [ SSLLabs.com ]

SSL Report: unifil.unmissions.org (85.159.200.174)

Protocols
TLS 1.3 No
TLS 1.2 Yes
TLS 1.1 Yes
TLS 1.0 Yes

(…)

Forward Secrecy With some browsers (more info)

(…)

Strict Transport Security (HSTS) Invalid Server provided more than one HSTS header