Archiv: little Pharao (ruler of Egypt)


16.11.2025 - 15:48 [ Oil Change International ]

Behind the Barrel: An Update on the Origins of Israel‘s Fuel Suplly

(November 13, 2025)

Table 1: Crude Oil Shipments to Israel –
November 1, 2023 – October 1, 2025

Origin Country
Crude Oil (in tonnes)
Number of Shipments

Turkey (Azeri) 7,146,417 61
Russia (Kazakh) 5,362,251 55
Gabon 2,288,858 21
Nigeria 1,112,229 12
Brazil 584,041 4
Republic of the Congo 391,602 3
Egypt 335,066 8
Democratic Republic of the Congo 326,210 3
Angola 132,142 1
Equatorial Guinea 79,400 1
Russia (Russian) 76,790 1
Ghana 68,364 1

TOTAL 17,903,370 171

16.11.2025 - 15:42 [ Middle East Eye ]

Twenty-five states funnelled oil to Israel during genocide: Report

(November 14, 2025)

Twenty-five countries supplied Israel with crude oil and refined petroleum throughout its two-year genocide in Gaza, a new report has revealed.

An updated report by Oil Change International tracked a total of 323 shipments from 25 countries carrying nearly 21.2 million tonnes of crude oil and refined products to Israel between November 1 2023 and 1 October 2025.

24.10.2025 - 22:31 [ Middle East Eye ]

Trump pushes for Sudan truce in Washington and gets Sisi to lean on Burhan

Diplomats told Middle East Eye that representatives of Burhan’s government and its enemy, the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF), were both in Washington for indirect talks.

According to an Egyptian presidential source, US President Donald Trump has personally tasked Sisi to work on ending Sudan’s civil war.

13.10.2025 - 14:01 [ Reuters ]

Israel‘s Netanyahu won‘t attend Egypt summit on ending Gaza war

October 13, 202512:36 PM GMT+2Updated 2 hours ago

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will not attend Monday‘s summit on ending the Gaza war in Egypt, his office said, after Cairo had earlier announced he would take part.
In a statement, Netanyahu‘s office said he had been invited by U.S. President Donald Trump to participate in the meeting of world leaders in Sharm el-Sheikh but declined „due to the timing‘s proximity to the beginning of (a Jewish) holiday.“

13.10.2025 - 12:47 [ Times of Israel ]

In call apparently brokered by Trump, Netanyahu accepts invite from Sissi to join today’s summit in Egypt

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has just spoken by phone with Egyptian President Abdel Fatah El-Sissi, as US President Donald Trump listens in, Channel 12 news reports. In the call, apparently brokered by Trump at the Knesset, Netanyahu accepted an invitation by the Egyptian leader to join the international summit on Trump’s Gaza peace plan in Sharm El-Sheikh today, according to the report.

13.10.2025 - 12:38 [ Al Jazeera ]

Netanyahu to attend summit in Egypt

Israel’s prime minister will attend the Sharm el-Sheikh summit in Egypt later today, Egypt’s presidential spokesperson says.

12.10.2025 - 10:15 [ Middle East Eye ]

Egypt calls for deployment of international forces in Gaza

(October 11, 2025)

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi on Saturday called for the deployment of international forces in Gaza, and the ceasefire agreement to receive international legitimacy through the UN Security Council.

12.10.2025 - 10:14 [ Egypt Today ]

Sisi, UN chief discuss latest developments on Gaza ceasefire deal

(October 10, 2025)

The spokesman stated that the UN chief underscored the need to deploy international forces in Gaza and to grant international legitimacy to the ceasefire agreement through the UN Security Council.

09.10.2025 - 20:58 [ @anadoluagency / Youtube ]

Limited number of humanitarian aid trucks entered Gaza through the Rafah Border Crossing from Egypt

Earlier, US President Trump’s 20-point Gaza plan stated that full aid would be immediately sent into the Strip once the plan is accepted

09.10.2025 - 20:56 [ Middle East Eye ]

Egypt Red Crescent says 153 aid trucks cross Rafah border to Gaza

„153 aid trucks entered through the Rafah crossing‘s bypass road, en route to the Kerem Shalom crossing, to be brought into the Gaza Strip“, sources told Reuters.

Among the trucks were 80 from the UN, 21 from Qatar and 17 from the Egyptian Red Crescent, they added.

07.10.2025 - 03:09 [ Middle East Eye ]

Egypt wants US troops in Gaza as part of peacekeeping mission, officials say

Senior Egyptian officials told their US counterparts that they want the International Stabilization Force outlined in Trump’s 20-point peace plan to be modeled on the Multinational Force and Observers (MFO) that deployed to Sinai after the peninsula was returned to Egypt from Israel in 1982.

The US has led the MFO since its inception, supplying hundreds of troops as a buffer and reassurance force.

07.10.2025 - 02:55 [ Matt Kennard / Palestine Deep Dive / Stubstack ]

Revealed: Trump is using Egyptian airport to spy on Gaza under guise of peacekeeping

The airport, called El Gora, is usually largely inactive but used by the Multinational Force and Observers (MFO), the peacekeeping organisation that monitors the security provisions of the 1979 Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty in the Sinai. It is the closest airport to Gaza outside of Israel.

A U.S. Air Force Beech C-12V Huron plane arrived in Egypt on 23 August and has been flying daily flights in the region since. A Black Hawk helicopter also started flying from the airport on 9 September. It is believed that the planes are operating under the MFO mandate, which does not include the war in Gaza, because their callsign includes that acronym.

But Deep Dive has found evidence the planes are being used by the Trump administration to spy close to, and possibly over, Gaza.

The US Beech C-12V flew its first mission on 31 August and transponder data shows it spent an hour circling just 10 miles off northern Gaza after taking off from Hatzor military base in Israel, which has been used to gather intelligence over the Palestinian territory.

30.09.2025 - 00:45 [ Middle East Eye ]

Eight Arab and Muslim nations endorse Trump‘s plan for Gaza

Eight Arab and Muslim nations released a statement on Monday backing US President Donald Trump‘s plan to end Israel‘s genocide in Gaza and establish an international peace keeping force there.

The countries are: Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Indonesia and Pakistan.

19.08.2025 - 16:47 [ Middle East Eye ]

Egypt mobilises 40,000 troops in Sinai amid Gaza displacement fears, source says

North Sinai has long been floated as a possible destination for displaced Palestinians, an idea that has resurfaced multiple times over the decades. Cairo, however, continues to view such a scenario as a red line.

Earlier this year, speculation reignited when US President Donald Trump suggested that Egypt and Jordan should accept Palestinians fleeing the war.

27.06.2025 - 06:20 [ Israel Hayom ]

Trump and Netanyahu‘s 2-state vision: Gaza war‘s end, Abraham Accords expansion

They reached consensus on these fundamental principles in general terms. They plan rapid implementation, beginning with Gaza warfare termination.

1. Gaza hostilities will conclude within two weeks, ending conditions will encompass four Arab nations (including Egypt and the United Arab Emirates) to administer the Gaza Strip, replacing the murderous Hamas terrorist organization. The remaining Hamas leadership will face exile to other countries, while the hostages gain freedom……

27.06.2025 - 06:19 [ Middle East Eye ]

Netanyahu, Trump discussed ending war on Gaza with major stipulations: Report

Per Israel Hayom, the five points discussed were as follows:

1. Wrapping up the war on Gaza within two weeks and allowing for Egypt and the UAE to administer Gaza, replacing Hamas. Israel‘s remaining captives in the strip would also be released during this time.

2. Multiple countries taking in Gaza residents for resettlement.

3. The Abraham Accords expanding to include Saudi Arabia and Syria, and potentially other neighbours.

4. Israel declaring its „willingness for future Palestinian conflict resolution“ under the „two-state solution“ concept, contingent upon reforms of the Palestinian Authority.

5. Washington acknowledged Israel‘s „limited“ sovereignty over the occupied West Bank.

12.06.2025 - 20:34 [ Middle East Eye ]

Egypt detains nearly 200 foreigners who flew in to join Gaza march

Egyptian authorities have detained and questioned more than 200 people who arrived in Cairo to participate in the Global March to Gaza, an international action intended to break Israel’s siege on the territory, the organisers said on Thursday.

According to the march organisers, some 4000 people from over 40 countries had booked flights to Cairo, with many already arriving ahead of the planned march.

The activists had flown to Cairo to join a grassroots land convoy which set off from the Tunisian capital on Monday in the hopes of reaching Egypt’s Rafah border with Gaza as a “symbolic act” to spotlight Israel’s crippling 18-year siege on the territory.

07.05.2025 - 17:28 [ Times of Oman ]

Egypt welcomes Oman’s efforts leading to ceasefire agreement in Yemen

In a statement issued today by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Egypt expressed hope that this agreement would positively impact freedomn of navigation in the Red Sea.

15.04.2025 - 03:40 [ Egypt Today ]

Sisi, Qatari Emir emphasize support for arab plan to rebuild Gaza

They stressed the importance of a political horizon leading to an independent Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital.

The leaders also discussed regional issues, including the situations in Syria, Lebanon, and Sudan, emphasizing the importance of preserving their unity, territorial integrity, and protecting their people‘s resources and stability.

18.03.2025 - 15:38 [ Egypt Today ]

Egypt condemns Israeli airstrikes on Gaza, leaving hundreds killed

Egypt also called on the international community to intervene immediately to halt the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip, to prevent the region from relapsing into a renewed cycle of violence and counter-violence.

02.03.2025 - 22:30 [ Associated Press ]

Outrage as Israel cuts off Gaza aid to pressure Hamas to accept new ceasefire proposal

Israel faced sharp criticism as it stopped the entry of all food and other supplies into Gaza on Sunday and warned of “additional consequences” for Hamas if a fragile ceasefire isn’t extended.

Mediators Egypt and Qatar accused Israel of violating humanitarian law by using starvation as a weapon.

21.02.2025 - 18:55 [ Egypt Today ]

Egypt’s Sisi returns home after participating in Riyadh‘s meeting on Palestinian issue

CAIRO – 21 February 2025: President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi has departed from the Saudi capital, Riyadh, returning to Egypt after attending an informal meeting focused on the Palestinian issue.

The meeting saw the participation of the leaders of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Jordan.

20.02.2025 - 20:47 [ Saudi Gazette ]

Crown Prince convenes meeting of leaders of Gulf, Egypt and Jordan in Riyadh on Friday

RIYADH — Saudi Crown Prince and Prime Minister Mohammed bin Salman will hold an informal fraternal meeting with leaders of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, King Abdullah II of Jordan, and Egypt‘s President Abdel Fattah El Sisi in Riyadh on Friday, Feb. 21. The meeting follows an invitation extended by the Crown Prince to these leaders, the Saudi Press Agency reported quoting an official Saudi source.

This meeting comes within the context of the special friendly meetings that have been held periodically for many years between the leaders of the GCC, Jordan and Egypt, the source said.

19.02.2025 - 08:49 [ Middle East Eye ]

Egypt says Trump backs its Gaza plan, convinced by Jordan‘s king

The official confirmed that Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi is set to travel to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, likely on Thursday, to discuss Egypt’s plan for post-war Gaza governance. (…)

The Associated Press reported on Tuesday that the Egyptian plan would not include Hamas or the PA. The report said it would involve a police force made up of PA policemen who remained in Gaza after 2007, when Hamas won legislative elections and took control of the enclave.

MEE reported in May that Hamas was prepared to show „flexibility“ about the future governance of Gaza, stating its condition was that Gaza’s fate was agreed upon by other Palestinian factions and not imposed by either the United States or Israel.

13.02.2025 - 20:24 [ Middle East Eye ]

Exclusive: Egyptian firm charges trucks entering Gaza $20,000 in ‘bribes’

Organi is a Sinai businessman, politician and tribal leader allied with President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi. Organi‘s name has become synonynous with unofficial profits made out of the suffocating Gaza blockade, particularly from desperate Palestinians attempting to flee the fighting.

MEE last year revealed that Organi made at least $2m daily from Palestinians who left the Gaza Strip via the border crossing point with Egypt, the only one not directly controlled by Israel at the time. Another report revealed that Organi’s companies charged aid trucks $5000 to enter Gaza.

12.02.2025 - 12:45 [ CBS News ]

Trump pushes Gaza plan in meeting with Jordan‘s King Abdullah II

„I don‘t have to threaten that. I do believe we‘re above that,“ Mr. Trump said. That contradicted his previous suggestion that holding back aid was a possibility.

12.02.2025 - 12:29 [ Le Monde ]

Gaza: Trump forces King Abdullah II of Jordan into diplomatic contortions

There was something painful about watching Jordanian King Abdullah II at the White House on Tuesday, February 11, his eyes nervously twitching as he tried not to upset his host, Donald Trump. Journalists asked him, several times over: Was his country, Jordan, ready to receive a part of the Gazan population on its soil, as the American president wants to remove them from Palestinian territory?

The king refused to answer. In his impeccable English, he cautiously took refuge behind Egypt‘s broader international stature.

08.02.2025 - 08:17 [ Middle East Eye ]

Egypt‘s Sisi scrambling to respond to Trump‘s Gaza seizure plan

Diplomatic and intelligence sources tell Middle East Eye that Cairo has no plans for preventing the US president‘s idea to take over Gaza and forcibly displace its population

28.01.2025 - 12:39 [ Jordan Times ]

The solution lies in just peace, not displacement

Jordan‘s posture on the Palestinian question has always been firm and clear: Jordan is not, and will never be, an alternative homeland for Palestinians.

This position is not merely a political statement but a historical commitment rooted in the principle of justice and the legitimate rights of the Palestinian people. Jordan rejects any attempt to liquidate the Palestinian cause or deny the rights of Palestinians under whatsoever pretext.

28.01.2025 - 12:36 [ Egypt Today ]

High-profile source negates phone call between Trump, Egyptian president

CAIRO – 28 January 2025: A high-profile Egyptian source negated Tuesday that a phone call had taken place earlier this week between U.S. President Donald Trump and President Abdel Fatah El-Sisi, noting that phone calls between the chief of state and counterparts are always announced.

28.01.2025 - 12:08 [ Middle East Eye ]

Trump reiterates wish to move Gazans to Egypt, Jordan

„I’ve helped him [el-Sisi] a lot and I hope he’ll help us. I think he’ll do it [take in Palestinians] and the king of Jordan will do it too,“ he added.

26.01.2025 - 18:02 [ Caitlin Johnstone ]

Trump Reveals Plan For The Ethnic Cleansing Of Gaza

Well that didn’t take long.

26.01.2025 - 17:48 [ Associated Press ]

Trump wants Jordan and Egypt to accept more Palestinian refugees and floats plan to ‘clean out’ Gaza

Trump has built his political career around being unapologetically pro-Israel. On his larger vision for Gaza, Trump said he had call earlier in the day with King Abdullah II of Jordan and would speak Sunday with President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi of Egypt.

“I’d like Egypt to take people,” Trump said. “You’re talking about probably a million and a half people, and we just clean out that whole thing and say, ‘You know, it’s over.’”