Archiv: Waffenruhe / Waffenstillstand / Entwürfe / von Schwachköpfen gern verwechselt mit „Kapitulation“ / truce / ceasefire / armistice / drafts / often confused by idiots with „capitulation”


25.11.2025 - 18:31 [ Interfax.com.ua ]

Zelenskyy ready to meet with Trump during Thanksgiving to finalize agreement – ​​Yermak

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy wants to meet with President Trump „as soon as possible“ – possibly by Thanksgiving – to finalize a joint agreement between the United States and Ukraine on the terms of ending the war, said Andriy Yermak, head of the President’s Office of Ukraine.

„I hope the visit of President Zelenskyy will take place as soon as possible, because … it will be help President Trump to continue his historical mission to end this war,“ Yermak told Axios in an interview over Zoom Tuesday morning. „Because [Trump] can say: ‚Look, this is confirmed and agreed, our position with the Ukrainians. We support it, and we continue now to speak with the Russians.'“

25.11.2025 - 18:01 [ Daniel Neun / Radio Utopie ]

Alle wissen, wie der Krieg gegen die Ukraine beendet werden kann

(March 5, 2022)

Die Maßnahmen bzw Bedingungen für und in der Ukraine.

– Neutralität, also weder Mitgliedschaft im Nordatlantikpakt N.A.T.O., noch in der Europäischen Union. Modell ähnlich wie Yugoslawien und Finnland nach dem Zweiten Weltkrieg.

– bestimmt nicht demilitarisiert, sondern bis an die Zähne bewaffnet, allerdings ohne Atomzähne jedweder Art, weder Entwicklung noch Stationierung

– nach Wahl der ukrainischen Regierungen bzw Parlamentsmehrheiten jeweils Handelspakte und Waffenlieferungen mit bzw durch E.U. und N.A.T.O., ähnlich wie mit der Schweiz oder Schweden.

25.11.2025 - 17:21 [ Interfax.com.ua ]

Merz: We seek quick ceasefire, just and durable peace for Ukraine

„We continue to support Ukraine: We seek a ceasefire as soon as possible, a just and durable peace for Ukraine and security for Europe. Any plan affecting European interests and sovereignty requires Europe’s consent. Europe stands firm and united,“ Merz wrote on the social network X.

As reported, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy had a telephone conversation with German Federal Chancellor Friedrich Merz and shared fresh details of the work on steps to end the war. The President also noted that the Ukrainian side continues to communicate with the American side.

20.11.2025 - 20:35 [ Interfax.com.ua ]

Zelenskyy after meeting with US Army Secretary: Ukraine, USA to work on points of plan to end war

Zelenskyy also separately informed about Russia‘s terrible strike on Ternopil.

„The X-101 missile, with which the Russian army hit an ordinary high-rise building yesterday, was manufactured in 2025. It contains 175 foreign components that still enter Russia bypassing sanctions. We are counting on the help of the United States in limiting all schemes,“ the president said.

He handed over to Secretary Driscoll specific materials with information about the companies that produce critical components, the countries of origin, and the parts themselves.

26.10.2025 - 11:41 [ Associated Press ]

Trump attends ceasefire ceremony with Thailand and Cambodia during Malaysia visit

Thailand and Cambodia signed an expanded ceasefire agreement on Sunday during a ceremony attended by U.S. President Donald Trump, whose threats of economic pressure prodded the two nations to halt skirmishes along their disputed border earlier this year.

Thailand will release Cambodian prisoners and Cambodia will begin withdrawing heavy artillery as part of the first phase of the deal. Regional observers will monitor the situation to ensure fighting doesn’t restart.

24.10.2025 - 22:31 [ Middle East Eye ]

Trump pushes for Sudan truce in Washington and gets Sisi to lean on Burhan

Diplomats told Middle East Eye that representatives of Burhan’s government and its enemy, the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF), were both in Washington for indirect talks.

According to an Egyptian presidential source, US President Donald Trump has personally tasked Sisi to work on ending Sudan’s civil war.

24.10.2025 - 22:26 [ Bloomberg ]

Peace Talks Progressing in Libya, Congo and Sudan, Senior Trump Advisor Says

(October 20, 2025)

US President Donald Trump’s senior envoy for Arab and African affairs said peace negotiations in Libya and the Democratic Republic of Congo were progressing, and his team was working hard to pursue a ceasefire in Sudan.

“We think it’s achievable,” Massad Boulos said in an interview in Rome of a deal in Libya, which has been mired in chaos since the ouster of Muammar Qaddafi in 2011. “You can’t expect a peace process to be implemented overnight,” he added. “I hope that this process moves fast.”

19.10.2025 - 13:27 [ Tagesschau.de ]

Experte zu Gaza-Abkommen „Es ist elementar, dass Trump am Ball bleibt“

(October 13, 2025)

tagesschau.de: Ist es denkbar, dass Israel die Kampfaktivitäten wieder aufnimmt? Beispielsweise dann, wenn die Waffen jetzt doch nicht so abgegeben werden, wie ursprünglich seitens der Hamas zugesagt.

Busse: Ich sehe ein Risiko, dass dieser Krieg wieder fortgesetzt werden könnte durch Israel. Und ich glaube, dass Teile dieses Plans von Trump auch so formuliert worden sind, dass man dafür, wenn man das möchte, einen Vorwand finden kann.

13.10.2025 - 21:24 [ ABC News ]

Trump signs peace agreement

President Donald Trump, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani formally signed the Gaza ceasefire agreement at a ceremony in Egypt on Monday as other world leaders looked on.

12.10.2025 - 10:15 [ Middle East Eye ]

Egypt calls for deployment of international forces in Gaza

(October 11, 2025)

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi on Saturday called for the deployment of international forces in Gaza, and the ceasefire agreement to receive international legitimacy through the UN Security Council.

12.10.2025 - 10:14 [ Egypt Today ]

Sisi, UN chief discuss latest developments on Gaza ceasefire deal

(October 10, 2025)

The spokesman stated that the UN chief underscored the need to deploy international forces in Gaza and to grant international legitimacy to the ceasefire agreement through the UN Security Council.

11.10.2025 - 00:52 [ Government of the United Kingdom ]

Joint E3 leaders statement: 10 October 2025

We welcome the agreement on a ceasefire in the Middle East, the planned release of hostages, and the resumption of humanitarian aid to the civilian population of Gaza.

We pay tribute to President Trump’s leadership on the issue, to the diplomatic efforts of the mediators, Egypt, Qatar and Türkiye, and to the vital support from the wider region to secure the agreement. It is now of utmost importance that all parties implement their obligations in full and without delay. We stand ready to support further talks on the next stages of the plan and to contribute to it.

As part of this effort, we agree that the UN Security Council should give its full backing to the plan and support its implementation.

We commit to supporting substantive humanitarian aid packages through UN agencies to be delivered as soon as the ceasefire enters into effect.

09.10.2025 - 11:29 [ Donald J. Trump / Truth Social ]

I am very proud to announce that Israel and Hamas have both signed off on the first Phase of our Peace Plan.

This means that ALL of the Hostages will be released very soon, and Israel will withdraw their Troops to an agreed upon line as the first steps toward a Strong, Durable, and Everlasting Peace. All Parties will be treated fairly! This is a GREAT Day for the Arab and Muslim World, Israel, all surrounding Nations, and the United States of America, and we thank the mediators from Qatar, Egypt, and Turkey, who worked with us to make this Historic and Unprecedented Event happen. BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS!

DONALD J. TRUMP
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

07.10.2025 - 23:33 [ Middle East Eye ]

Gaza ceasefire deal: Hamas, Egypt and Qatar pushing for Marwan Barghouti‘s release

Egypt and Qatar, alongside Hamas, are using „all means available“ to secure the release of Marwan Barghouti as part of the Gaza ceasefire agreement between the group and Israel, three sources informed on the negotiations have told Middle East Eye.

The long-imprisoned Palestinian political leader is on a list “of around one hundred senior Palestinian prisoners” being discussed ahead of the second phase of the truce deal, a source close to the negotiations said.

“Marwan alongside [a] few others are at the top of that list,” said the source, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to discuss the details.

06.10.2025 - 04:04 [ Donald J. Trump / Social Truth ]

There have been very positive discussions with Hamas, and Countries from all over the World (Arab, Muslim, and everyone else) this weekend, to release the Hostages, end the War in Gaza but, more importantly, finally have long sought PEACE in the Middle East.

These talks have been very successful, and proceeding rapidly. The technical teams will again meet Monday, in Egypt, to work through and clarify the final details. I am told that the first phase should be completed this week, and I am asking everyone to MOVE FAST. I will continue to monitor this Centuries old “conflict.” TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE OR, MASSIVE BLOODSHED WILL FOLLOW — SOMETHING THAT NOBODY WANTS TO SEE!

06.10.2025 - 04:00 [ Times of Israel ]

Trump said to tell PM in tense phone call after Hamas responded to Gaza deal: ‘You’re always so f*cking negative. This is a win.’

According to a US official, Netanyahu told Trump the ambivalent Hamas response was “nothing to celebrate.”

“I don’t know why you’re always so fucking negative,” responded Trump, per the official. “This is a win. Take it.”

Trump expected Hamas to reject the plan, and was pleasantly surprised by the terror group’s response, says Axios.

05.10.2025 - 14:39 [ Times of Israel ]

‘It’s now or never’: Trump shares photo of crowd at Hostages Square rally for Gaza deal

Trump noted the widespread support in Israel for a hostage deal that ends the war, demonstrating a level of familiarity with domestic Israeli politics that has led him to squeeze Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu into accepting his proposal, even though it places the premier at odds with his far-right coalition partners who want to continue the war and permanently occupy Gaza.

05.10.2025 - 14:19 [ OneIndia.com ]

VIDEO: Israelis HALT Tel Aviv, Warns Netanyahu to End War | Hostage Families Say ‚It‘s Now or Never‘

Tensions are at a breaking point in Israel as thousands gather in Tel Aviv’s Hostages Square, demanding that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accept Donald Trump’s Gaza peace plan and end the war. Hostage families, holding banners reading “It’s Now or Never,” have issued an emotional plea to the Israeli gove ment to ensure that Trump’s proposal is not sabotaged.

05.10.2025 - 00:16 [ Donald J. Trump / Truth Social ]

After negotiations, Israel has agreed to the initial withdrawal line, which we have shown to, and shared with, Hamas. When Hamas confirms, the Ceasefire will be IMMEDIATELY effective, the Hostages and Prisoner Exchange will begin, and we will create the conditions for the next phase of withdrawal, which will bring us close to the end of this 3,000 YEAR CATASTROPHE. Thank you for your attention to this matter and, STAY TUNED!

04.10.2025 - 16:04 [ Reuters ]

Hamas response to Trump plan wins hardline support, lifting hostage release hopes

A further possible boost to hopes for peace came with a supportive statement from Iran-backed Islamic Jihad, which is smaller than Hamas but seen as more hardline.
(…)
„What is important is that Netanyahu does not sabotage this, because now that Hamas agreed, Netanyahu will disagree, as he usually does,“ said Jerusalem resident Jamal Shihada.

04.10.2025 - 15:57 [ NDTV.com ]

6 Dead In Gaza Strikes Hours After Trump Called On Israel To Stop Bombing

Israeli fire killed six people across Gaza Strip, local authorities said. One strike killed four people in a house in Gaza City while another killed two others in Khan Younis in the south, medical workers and local authorities said.

04.10.2025 - 15:55 [ Donald J. Trump / Truth Social ]

Based on the Statement just issued by Hamas, I believe they are ready for a lasting PEACE. Israel must immediately stop the bombing of Gaza, so that we can get the Hostages out safely and quickly!

(16 hours ago)

Right now, it’s far too dangerous to do that. We are already in discussions on details to be worked out. This is not about Gaza alone, this is about long sought PEACE in the Middle East.

04.10.2025 - 15:48 [ CNBC ]

Trump asks Israel to stop bombing Gaza, saying Hamas is ready for peace

updated 3 Hours Ago

“Israel must immediately stop the bombing of Gaza, so that we can get the Hostages out safely and quickly!” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

“We are already in discussions on details to be worked out. This is not about Gaza alone, this is about long sought PEACE in the Middle East.”

19.09.2025 - 05:49 [ United Nations ]

Security Council Fails to Adopt Resolution on Gaza Ceasefire

Then, by a vote of 14 in favour to 1 against (United States), with no abstentions, the draft resolution was not adopted owing to the negative vote of a permanent Council member. Had it been, the text would have seen the Council demand an immediate, unconditional and permanent ceasefire in Gaza; the immediate, dignified and unconditional release of all hostages held by Hamas and other groups; and Israel’s immediate, unconditional lifting of all restrictions on the entry of humanitarian aid into the Strip.

“Forgive us,” said Algeria’s delegate after the vote. “Forgive us,” he continued, addressing the people of Palestine, “because this Council could not save your children — more than 18,000 of them have been killed by Israel”. “Forgive us,” he repeated, noting that more than 12,000 women, more than 4,000 elderly, more than 1,400 doctors and nurses, more than 250 journalists and more than 500 aid workers “have been killed by Israel”.

19.09.2025 - 05:47 [ United Nations ]

Security Council: US votes against resolution on Gaza ceasefire

The United States once again vetoed a UN resolution demanding an immediate, unconditional and permanent ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, following a vote in the Security Council on Thursday.

19.09.2025 - 05:38 [ Al Jazeera ]

US vetoes UN Security Council Gaza ceasefire demand for sixth time

‘Forgive us, Palestinian brothers, sisters,’ says Algerian ambassador to UN Amar Bendjama after devastating outcome.

18.09.2025 - 06:23 [ Ärzte ohne Grenzen ]

Jetzt Aufruf an die Bundesregierung unterschreiben!

Unsere Forderungen:

– Sofortiger und dauerhafter Waffenstillstand!
– Das tödliche Verteilsystem der sogenannten Gaza Humanitarian Foundation stoppen!
– Die Blockade von Hilfslieferungen in den Gazastreifen beenden!
– Medizinische Evakuierungen aus dem Gazastreifen möglich machen!
– Medizinisches Personal, Patient*innen und Gesundheitseinrichtungen schützen!

15.09.2025 - 19:58 [ Artists4Ceasefire.org ]

Artists call for Ceasefire Now

We come together as artists and advocates, but most importantly as human beings witnessing the devastating loss of lives and unfolding horrors in Israel and Palestine.

We ask that, as President of the United States, you and the US Congress call for an immediate de-escalation and ceasefire in Gaza and Israel before another life is lost. More than 63,000 people have been killed over the last 22 months, and over 159,000 injured* – numbers that any person of conscience knows are catastrophic. We believe all life is sacred, no matter faith or ethnicity and we condemn the killing of Palestinian and Israeli civilians.

We urge your administration, Congress, and all world leaders, to honor all of the lives in the Holy Land and call for and facilitate a ceasefire without delay – an end to the bombing of Gaza, and the safe release of hostages. Half of Gaza’s two million residents are children, and more than two thirds are refugees and their descendants being forced to flee their homes. Humanitarian aid must be allowed to reach them.

15.09.2025 - 19:52 [ news.com.au / Youtube ]

Emmys 2025: All the celebs speaking out for Palestine

Hannah Einbinder, Megan Stalter, Javier Bardem and others arrived at the 2025 Emmy Awards showing support for Palestine – including speeches and attire choices. Actor Javier Bardem called on Israel to ‚stop the genocide‘. Other attendees were captured wearing Artists4Ceasefire and similar activism pins.

13.09.2025 - 22:30 [ Saudi Gazette ]

Saudi Arabia, US, UAE and Egypt underscore restoration of peace and ending suffering of people in Sudan

The meeting was convened at the invitation of the United States. The ministers have engaged in extensive consultations on the conflict in Sudan, recalling that it has provoked the world’s worst humanitarian crisis and poses grave risks to regional peace and security.

The ministers committed to the shared set of principles with regard to ending the conflict in Sudan:

13.09.2025 - 22:22 [ Egypt Today ]

Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, US call for 3-month truce in Sudan, followed by 9-month transitional period to end ongoing civil war

The conflicting parties of Sudanese Armed Forces (SAF) and Rapid Support Forces (RSF) militia have committed war crimes and atrocities since mid-April 2023. On September 9, 2025, the UN Human Right Council submitted a report documenting that dozens of detainees have reportedly killed due to torture and the systematic deprivation of food and medical treatment since June.

It has been estimated that the war claimed the lives of 150,000 people by June 2024. As of July 2025, 12 million people had been forced to flee their homes, including 7.7 million internally displaced persons (IDPs)—more than half of whom are children, said Migration Policy Institute on July 17, 2025.

Here is the full text of the joint statement:

13.09.2025 - 20:33 [ Berlin Berlin TV / Youtube ]

Live: Bericht von Sahra Wagenknecht/Dieter Hallervorden Friedensdemo; Berlin #130925

Streamed live 6 hours ago

13.09.2025 - 20:31 [ Tagesschau.de ]

Aufruf von Wagenknecht: Tausende bei Gaza-Demo am Brandenburger Tor

In Berlin haben am Samstag tausende Menschen an einer Kundgebung für Frieden im Gazastreifen teilgenommen, zu der BSW-Gründerin Sahra Wagenknecht und andere prominente Mitstreiter, wie der Schauspieler Dieter Hallervorden, der Musiker Peter Maffay und der Rapper Massiv aufgerufen hatten.