To the real people out there: as mentioned, you can support Radio Utopie and this news agency on Patreon. That comes with a small monthly contribution.
To those who do that: thank you.
Daily Archives: 24. November 2025
Novelle des Polizeigesetzes: Sachsen will anlasslos mit Drohnen in fahrende Autos filmen
Die sächsische Polizei soll Menschen, die beim Autofahren ihr Handy bedienen, mit Drohnen jagen. Doch das ist nur ein Hammer im Polizeigesetz-Entwurf: Die Polizei soll in Zukunft auch Verhaltensscanner, Palantir-Datenanalyse, Live-Gesichtserkennung, Gesichter-Suchmaschinen und Staatstrojaner nutzen dürfen
Ukraine: Was ist der Stand bei den Verhandlungen zum Kriegsende?
Carsten Kühntopp berichtet aus dem ARD-Studio Washington, dass mehrere Formulierungen des Papiers tatsächlich wie direkte Übersetzungen aus dem Russischen ins Englischen klingen. Das US-Außenministerium dementierte jedoch: die Russen und Ukrainer hätten lediglich Input für den US-Plan geliefert.
Hochrangige Mitarbeiter in Außenministerium und Nationalem Sicherheitsrat erfuhren laut Kühntopp von dem Plan allerdings erst aus der Presse. Die Verwirrung um die Herkunft des Plans spreche entweder für ein chaotisches Vorgehen der Regierung oder für einen Machtkampf zwischen Rubio, Witkoff, Vizepräsident JD Vance und anderen um den richtigen Kurs gegenüber Russland.
We want to speak directly to members of the Military and the Intelligence Community. The American people need you to stand up for our laws and our Constitution. Don’t give up the ship.
(November 18, 2025)
Pentagon threatens to recall Sen. Mark Kelly to military service for court martial over illegal orders video
The investigation comes as President Donald Trump has been pushing relentlessly for consequences for Kelly and five other Democratic lawmakers over a video they made reminding servicemembers of their duty to disobey illegal orders, calling their actions “seditious” and “treason.”
Because Kelly was a senior officer who retired from the Navy, he is required to remain available for recall to the military by law. The other five lawmakers, Sen. Elissa Slotkin, Rep. Jason Crow, Rep. Maggie Goodlander, Rep. Chris Deluzio and Rep. Chrissy Houlahan, are not eligible for recall to a military service.
In clash with Zamir, Katz orders re-evaluation of external probe of IDF’s Oct.7 investigations
Additionally, Katz says that his position, whereby officers who served in the Southern Command on October 7 will not be promoted, “remains unchanged.” This comes after Zamir ruled that there was no issue with the promotion of three senior officers, whose promotions were previously held up or canceled by Katz.
Israel’s army chief dismisses officers for ‘failure to prevent’ 7 October attack
(November 23, 2025)
Israeli chief of staff Eyal Zamir on Sunday dismissed senior officers in the military over „failure to prevent“ the 7 October 2023 attack by Hamas, local media reported.
Zamir ended the service of several retired generals, including the former Military Intelligence chief Aharon Haliva, former Southern Command chief Yaron Finkelman, and former Operations Directorate chief Oded Basyuk, according to the public broadcaster KAN.
The report said that Zamir also dismissed Gaza Division reserve commander Avi Rosenfeld, while the division’s intelligence officer was expelled from the army altogether.
Protesters in Tel Aviv, including opposition leaders, demand Oct. 7 state inquiry
(November 22, 2025)
The protest was organized for the second straight week by the October Council, which is made up of families who lost loved ones in the Hamas-led October 7, 2023, attack and are demanding a state probe.
In attendance was former prime minister Naftali Bennett, who is considered the most credible challenger to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Also at the protest were Opposition Leader Yair Lapid, and MKs Benny Gantz, Gadi Eisenkot and Yair Golan, all of whom lead centrist or left-wing parties opposed to Netanyahu.
To uncover the truth: Bereaved families establish the ‚October Council‘
(November 5, 2025)
„This issue is not political.“ I am a Zionist. We are a people who study and grapple with the truth. To this day, Jews sit in pairs every day and seek answers. Even to the most difficult questions. There is no disagreement here; we all want to learn from our experience of October 7th. I join the 85% of Israeli citizens who are calling for the establishment of an immediate and proper state commission of inquiry to investigate everything and everyone.
US mercenary firm behind aid massacres returning to Gaza under new UN mandate: Report
Between May and October 2025, over 2,600 Palestinians were killed and around 19,000 injured in the attempt to seek life-sustaining aid from GHF sites across Gaza, according to the Drop Site report.
UG Solutions confirmed that it is preparing for “a wide range of potential scenarios,” which could include an advisory presence or “robust security” roles linked to the newly authorized International Stabilization Force (ISF).
That force will fall under a Trump-chaired “Board of Peace” with sweeping powers over Gaza’s reconstruction, security, economic policy, and aid distribution.
U.S. Mercenary Firm Tied to Notorious Aid Scheme Is Recruiting for New Gaza Deployment
(November 19, 2025)
A former army officer who applied for a position as an “International Humanitarian Security Officer” at UG Solutions told Drop Site that a company official told him in a job interview at the end of October that 12 to 15 sites were being planned to open in Gaza and that the company was “going to need a lot more guys.” The former army officer spoke to Drop Site on condition of anonymity, citing security concerns.
The future of Gaza is at a critical juncture following this week’s Security Council vote to approve a U.S.-sponsored resolution authorizing an international stabilization force in Gaza, which would not fall under the command of the UN, but rather a so-called Board of Peace chaired by President Donald Trump.
Gaza Humanitarian Foundation announces end of ‚mission‘ in Gaza
The controversial Gaza Humanitarian Fund (GHF) has announced the end of its „mission“ in Gaza.
The GHF began closing its food distribution sites in the enclave last month after the UN was allowed to resume some deliveries in Gaza.
Hundreds of Palestinians were shot dead at sites run by the group, who were backed by the US and Israel and widely condemned by other aid agencies.
WATCH: Rising Israeli attacks cast doubt on regional peace initiatives
(video)
Archiv: Lebanese military has neither air defense nor airforce / factual authorization for Israel airstrikes / worldwide news blackout or silence
(archive entries)
Salam: Beirut‘s southern suburbs strike today necessitates rallying all efforts around the state and its institutions
NNA – Prime Minister Nawaf Salam wrote on the „X“ platform: „Today‘s attack on Beirut‘s southern suburbs necessitates uniting all efforts behind the state and its institutions.“
He added, „Protecting the Lebanese people and preventing the country from sliding into dangerous territory is the government‘s priority at this critical juncture.“
Salam pledged that „the government will continue to work through all political and diplomatic means with brotherly and friendly nations to protect the Lebanese people, prevent any open escalation, ensure a halt to Israeli aggression and its withdrawal from our land, and secure the return of our prisoners.‘
What we know about Israel’s attack on Beirut
– Hezbollah says its top military commander, Haytham Ali Tabatabai, has been killed in addition to four other people in an Israeli air strike on Beirut.
– Lebanon’s Health Ministry says 28 people were wounded in the attack in the Dahiyeh area of southern Beirut on Sunday.
– The National News Agency reports two missiles struck an apartment building on al-Arid Street, causing major damage to nearby cars and buildings.
– The Israeli military said it “eliminated” Tabatabai, while Netanyahu’s office earlier confirmed he was the intended target.
– Israeli media have reported this was the military’s third attempt to kill him since last year’s war.
– Senior Hezbollah official Mahmoud Qmati said the strike crossed a “red line” and that the group’s leadership was weighing its response.
– Lebanon’s President Joseph Aoun urged the international community to intervene to stop Israeli attacks on his country.
WATCH: Funerals across Gaza for Palestinians killed by Israel in ceasefire breach
(video)
U.S., Ukraine agree to change draft of peace plan that appeased Russia
Negotiators in Geneva had been working off an earlier proposal that bipartisan lawmakers say would further destabilize global security by rewarding Russia after its 2022 invasion.
USA und Ukraine überarbeiten Entwurf für Friedensplan
Das Treffen in Genf hat offenbar Fortschritte gebracht: Vertreter der USA und der Ukraine haben gemeinsam einen überarbeiteten Entwurf für einen Plan zum Ende des Krieges erstellt. Eine erste Version hatte vor allem den Interessen Moskaus entsprochen.
U.S. senators say Rubio told them Trump’s Ukraine peace plan is Russian ‘wish list’
Rounds said „it looked more like it was written in Russian to begin with.“
The senators said they spoke to Rubio after he reached out to some of them while on his way to Geneva for talks on the plan. Independent Maine Sen. Angus King said Rubio told them the plan „was not the administration‘s plan“ but a „wish list of the Russians.“
The bipartisan group of senators, who are veteran legislators and among those most focused on foreign relations, stood together at the press conference as they relayed Rubio‘s message on the call.
Rubio facing scrutiny after telling US senators that 28-point plan is a Russian proposal passed along to Ukraine
The U.S. bipartisan Senate delegation attending the Halifax International Security Forum had received a phone call from Secretary of State Marco Rubio.
In it, Rubio was quite frank.
According to Republican Senator Mike Rounds, Rubio told senators that the 28-point peace plan drawn up by Special Envoy Steve Witkoff and his Russian counterpart, Kirill Dmitriev, was actually a Russian plan that the U.S. had agreed to pass along to Ukraine.
Zelenskyy: Now is one of most difficult moments in our history: either difficult 28 points, or extremely difficult winter
Ukraine is currently under some of the most intense pressure, and the state could face a very difficult choice: either a loss of dignity, or the risk of losing a key partner, or the difficult 28 points, or an extremely difficult winter, stated Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.
„We are now in one of the most difficult moments in our history. The pressure on Ukraine is at its heaviest. Ukraine could now face a very difficult choice: either the loss of dignity, or the risk of losing a key partner. Either the difficult 28 points, or an extremely difficult winter. The most difficult and further risks,“ he said in an address to Ukrainians on Friday.