Hello!
We’re a tiny and independent two-person not-for-profit based in Ireland.
We are building the Small Web.
No, it’s not web3, it’s web0.
Learn more about us.
Hello!
We’re a tiny and independent two-person not-for-profit based in Ireland.
We are building the Small Web.
No, it’s not web3, it’s web0.
Learn more about us.
A lightweight, stable, instantly familiar free open-source content management system. Forked from WordPress without the block editor (Gutenberg).
Privacy-focused RSS feed readers to help you stay up-to-date while preserving your privacy. Get the latest news and stories without compromising your personal information.
he Israeli-US food distribution scheme in Gaza, Palestine, launched one month ago, is degrading Palestinians by design, forcing them to choose between starvation or risking their lives for minimal supplies. With over 500 people killed and nearly 4,000 wounded while seeking food, this scheme is slaughter masquerading as humanitarian aid and must be immediately dismantled. Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) calls on the Israeli authorities and their allies to lift the siege on food, fuel, medical, and humanitarian supplies and to revert to the pre-existing principled humanitarian system, coordinated by the UN.
This disaster has been orchestrated by the Israeli-US proxy operating under the name Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF).
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) has called for a controversial US-Israeli aid scheme in Gaza to be halted, saying it is „slaughter masquerading as humanitarian aid“.
In a statement today, MSF said that the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, which was launched last month, was „degrading Palestinians by design, forcing them to choose between starvation or risking their lives for minimal supplies“.
The group also demanded that the scheme be „immediately dismantled“.
(10 Dec 2019)
אני מודה ל @noamr ו- @GilBahat על ה-peer review
“Where I was stationed, between one and five people were killed every day,” one soldier said. “They’re treated like a hostile force — no crowd-control measures, no tear gas — just live fire with everything imaginable: heavy machine guns, grenade launchers, mortars. Then, once the center opens, the shooting stops, and they know they can approach. Our form of communication is gunfire.”
The same soldier called the scene “a killing field,” adding that he was “not aware of a single instance of return fire. There’s no enemy, no weapons.”
Action Against Hunger is devastated to share the news that two of our colleagues, Mohammed Hussein and Obada Abu Issa, were killed on the afternoon of June 26th during an airstrike. They were not working at the time, nor were they in a zone under displacement orders. Mohammed and Obada had been beloved members of Action Against Hunger’s team in Gaza for the last year.
Obada was 30 years old. He leaves behind his wife and two children. Obada joined the Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) team in February 2024 as a Program Field Assistant. His loss creates an irreplaceable gap for the team. A treasured colleague and friend, Obada will be remembered for his humor and professionalism.
Mohammed was 20 years old. He was looking forward to extending his contract for another year, carrying a vision for his future and trying to shape it as best he could. Mohammed’s friends and colleagues cherish him as an example of morality, a boy with a generous heart that embraced everyone, giving those around him sincere support without asking anything in return
The 50th medic from the Palestine Red Crescent has been killed in Gaza since the start of the war, the PRCS says in a statement.
Haitham Bassam Abu Issa, a nurse at the PRCS clinic in Deir el-Balah in the centre of the enclave, was killed while off duty on Thursday, the PRCS said.
Mahmoud Basal, a spokesperson from the emergency service, has told the AFP news agency that six people were killed in southern Gaza near one of the aid distribution sites operated by the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF), and one more in a separate incident in the centre of the territory, where the army denied shooting “at all”.
Another three people were killed by a strike while waiting for aid southwest of Gaza City, Bassal said.
He said that 10 people were killed in five separate Israeli strikes ………….
(September 1, 2014)
Die Grundlage der Macht des „mächtigsten Mannes der Welt“ ist also die Akzeptanz seiner Macht.
Und das sagt im März 2001 ein ex-Bundespolizei-Jurist aus der Rechtsabteilung des Recherchedienstes vom Kongress der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika in einer Rechtsinterpretation, von der die Öffentlichkeit nur durch eine Veröffentlichung von Wikileaks im Jahre 2009 erfährt.
Von irgendwoher hört man es wuttata, wuttata und weiß, das ist Franz Kafka, wie er in seinem Grab rotiert.
Legitimation durch die Verfassung: Keine.
Bis heute wird sich in den U.S.A. und allen über den Sachstand bewusst nicht informierten und / oder nicht informierenden Betrügern oder Fachfeiglingen, im Allgemeinen „Juristen“ genannt, auf eine angeblich in der Verfassung angelegte Grundlage für Befehle des Präsidenten mit Gesetzeskraft heraus geredet. Angeführt wird dazu Artikel 2 Sektion 1 Satz 1 der U.S. Constitution. Dieser lautet:
„Die ausführende Macht („executive Power„) soll einem Präsidenten der Vereinigten Staaten übertragen werden.“
Entweder können oder wollen Juristen nicht lesen, gerade wenn sie im Weißen Haus sitzen, oder rechnen damit, dass alle anderen es nicht wollen oder können (diese These wäre, was die breite Mehrheit und deren Vertreter in weggetretenen Parlamenten angeht, noch zu diskutieren).
Ein anderer, ebenso kläglicher Versuch ist das Herausreden auf folgenden Halbsatz in Artikel 2 Sektion 3 der U.S. Constitution:
„er (der Präsident) soll Sorge tragen, dass die Gesetze getreulich ausgeführt („executed“) werden“
Ausgeführt. Das ist keine Vollmacht Gesetze zu machen.
Noch einmal: Weder in der 1788 in Kraft getretenen Verfassung, noch in den bis heute 27 Verfassungszusätzen („constitutional amendments“) der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika taucht eine „Executive Order“ auf.
The ruling “is an existential threat to the rule of law,” Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson noted in a dissent.
Justice Sonia Sotomayor, in a dissent joined by the court‘s other two liberal members, wrote, „The majority ignores entirely whether the President‘s executive order is constitutional, instead focusing only on the question whether federal courts have the equitable authority to issue universal injunctions. Yet the order‘s patent unlawfulness reveals the gravity of the majority‘s error and underscores why equity supports universal injunctions as appropriate remedies in this kind of case.“
Die Richter des Supreme Court schränken die Möglichkeit ein, dass Bundesrichter in ihren Urteilen Executive Orders – also die Verordnungen des jeweils amtierenden Präsidenten – vorübergehend landesweit pausieren.
(April 27, 2025)
It‘s not the world order that has failed the Palestinians. It‘s the world.
U.S. President Donald Trump has called for Israel to pardon Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu or cancel his corruption trial, saying the U.S. would save him like it did his country.
Netanyahu was indicted in 2019 in Israel on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust – all of which Netanyahu denies. The trial began in 2020 and involves three criminal cases. He has pleaded not guilty.
They reached consensus on these fundamental principles in general terms. They plan rapid implementation, beginning with Gaza warfare termination.
1. Gaza hostilities will conclude within two weeks, ending conditions will encompass four Arab nations (including Egypt and the United Arab Emirates) to administer the Gaza Strip, replacing the murderous Hamas terrorist organization. The remaining Hamas leadership will face exile to other countries, while the hostages gain freedom……
Per Israel Hayom, the five points discussed were as follows:
1. Wrapping up the war on Gaza within two weeks and allowing for Egypt and the UAE to administer Gaza, replacing Hamas. Israel‘s remaining captives in the strip would also be released during this time.
2. Multiple countries taking in Gaza residents for resettlement.
3. The Abraham Accords expanding to include Saudi Arabia and Syria, and potentially other neighbours.
4. Israel declaring its „willingness for future Palestinian conflict resolution“ under the „two-state solution“ concept, contingent upon reforms of the Palestinian Authority.
5. Washington acknowledged Israel‘s „limited“ sovereignty over the occupied West Bank.
The Pope highlighted Eastern Christians’ “sense of the sacred, their deep faith confirmed by suffering, and their spirituality, redolent of the divine mysteries”.
Pope Leo went on to recall the violence ravaging the Christian East with “diabolical intensity previously unknown,” noting that some ROACO members were unable to come to Rome for the annual meeting due to the conflict in the Middle East.
“Our hearts bleed when we think of Ukraine, the tragic and inhumane situation in Gaza, and the Middle East, ravaged by the spread of war,” he said.
Every individual, added the Pope, must examine the causes of these conflicts and seek to resolve them, while rejecting explanations that are manipulative or false.
“It is truly distressing to see the principle of ‘might makes right’ prevailing in so many situations today, all for the sake of legitimizing the pursuit of self-interest,” he said.
Pope Leo said on Thursday that conflicts in the Middle East were raging with an unprecedented „diabolical intensity“ and appealed for greater respect for international law, in comments to Catholic bishops and aid agencies operating in the region.
At a meeting in the Vatican, the pontiff said countries in the region were being „devastated by wars, plundered by special interests, and covered by a cloud of hatred that renders the air unbreathable and toxic.“
GAZA, June 26, 2025 (WAFA) – The death toll in the Gaza Strip has reached 56,259, the majority of whom were women and children, since the beginning of the Israeli aggression in October 2023. At least 132,458 others have also been injured.
Medical sources confirmed that of the total casualties, 5,936 civilians have been killed and 20,417 have been injured since March 18, 2025, when the Israeli occupation resumed its aggression on the Gaza Strip after breaking the ceasefire agreement.
Sources stated that 103 bodies and 219 injured individuals were brought to hospitals in Gaza during the past 24 hours.
Calling the aid centres “death traps“ in a statement, the Gaza authority also said that 39 aid seekers are reported missing.
“What is taking place at these so-called ‘centres’ constitutes a full-fledged war crime for which the Israeli occupation bears primary and direct responsibility. We strongly condemn this ongoing crime, wherein starving civilians are lured and then systematically and deliberately gunned down on a daily basis according to pre-set schedules,” Gaza’s Government Media Office said.
“The occupation is using food as a weapon of mass killing, turning what it claims to be ‘aid’ into a tool of extermination and domination.”
Iran has limited its interaction with IAEA inspectors for several years, although they were still allowed to monitor declared nuclear sites. On Wednesday, Iran‘s parliament recommended a bill that effectively suspended cooperation with the agency. On Thursday, the country‘s Guardian Council fully approved it.
Iran has made clear that the suspension does not mean it will pull out of the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, but it will prevent IAEA inspections of Iran‘s bombed nuclear facilities.
„The Iranian regime has invested decades in its nuclear program and also an unparalleled amount of resources,“ says Stroul, of The Washington Institute for Near East Policy. „So to think that after less than two weeks, they are just going to take a knee and abandon their entire nuclear ambitions is likely a short sighted approach.“
Some background: The bill suspending cooperation with the watchdog is now on its final step before becoming law, having been sent to the country’s president for his signature. However, Iran’s supreme leader and the SNSC have decisive authority over how such policies are executed and whether cooperation is effectively suspended.