German Chancellor Friedrich Merz will travel to Israel on December 6 and 7 for his first official visit since taking office, a German government spokesperson said on Friday.
Archiv: The Pharao (ruler of Israel)
In clash with Zamir, Katz orders re-evaluation of external probe of IDF’s Oct.7 investigations
Additionally, Katz says that his position, whereby officers who served in the Southern Command on October 7 will not be promoted, “remains unchanged.” This comes after Zamir ruled that there was no issue with the promotion of three senior officers, whose promotions were previously held up or canceled by Katz.
Israel’s army chief dismisses officers for ‘failure to prevent’ 7 October attack
(November 23, 2025)
Israeli chief of staff Eyal Zamir on Sunday dismissed senior officers in the military over „failure to prevent“ the 7 October 2023 attack by Hamas, local media reported.
Zamir ended the service of several retired generals, including the former Military Intelligence chief Aharon Haliva, former Southern Command chief Yaron Finkelman, and former Operations Directorate chief Oded Basyuk, according to the public broadcaster KAN.
The report said that Zamir also dismissed Gaza Division reserve commander Avi Rosenfeld, while the division’s intelligence officer was expelled from the army altogether.
Protesters in Tel Aviv, including opposition leaders, demand Oct. 7 state inquiry
(November 22, 2025)
The protest was organized for the second straight week by the October Council, which is made up of families who lost loved ones in the Hamas-led October 7, 2023, attack and are demanding a state probe.
In attendance was former prime minister Naftali Bennett, who is considered the most credible challenger to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Also at the protest were Opposition Leader Yair Lapid, and MKs Benny Gantz, Gadi Eisenkot and Yair Golan, all of whom lead centrist or left-wing parties opposed to Netanyahu.
To uncover the truth: Bereaved families establish the ‚October Council‘
(November 5, 2025)
„This issue is not political.“ I am a Zionist. We are a people who study and grapple with the truth. To this day, Jews sit in pairs every day and seek answers. Even to the most difficult questions. There is no disagreement here; we all want to learn from our experience of October 7th. I join the 85% of Israeli citizens who are calling for the establishment of an immediate and proper state commission of inquiry to investigate everything and everyone.
High Court orders government to explain why it’s not launching Oct. 7 state inquiry
The court demanded to know why the government is not exercising its authority to establish such a commission, which could “examine in an independent, professional, and impartial manner” the events surrounding the October 7 attacks.
Preliminary orders switch the burden of proof from the petitioner, in this case several liberal watchdog groups, to the respondent — the government — and indicate that the court is taking the petitions very seriously.
The government has until January 4 to respond.
Security Council to vote on new Gaza force: Here’s what you need to know
If adopted, the resolution would provide international legal authority for a multinational security mission, seen by potential troop-contributing countries and donors as necessary for deployment. No UN peacekeeping presence is envisaged.
It could represent a decisive transition from active conflict to stabilisation and reconstruction, combining security guarantees with reforms to governance and services.
Gaza-resolution.pdf
7. Authorizes Member States working with the BoP and the BoP to establish a temporary International Stabilization Force (ISF) in Gaza to deploy under unified command acceptable to the BoP, with forces contributed by participating States, in close consultation and cooperation with the Arab Republic of Egypt and the State of Israel, and to use all necessary measures to carry out its mandate consistent with international law, including international humanitarian law. The ISF shall work with Israel and Egypt, without prejudice to their existing agreements, along with the newly trained and vetted Palestinian police force, to help secure border areas; stabilize the security environment in Gaza by ensuring the process of demilitarizing the Gaza Strip, including the destruction and prevention of rebuilding of the military, terror, and offensive infrastructure, as well as the permanent decommissioning of weapons from non-state armed groups; protect civilians, including humanitarian operations; train and provide support to the vetted Palestinian police forces; coordinate with relevant States to secure humanitarian corridors; and undertake such additional tasks as may be necessary in support of the Comprehensive Plan. The ISF shall, (A) assist the BoP in monitoring the implementation of the ceasefire in Gaza, and enter into such arrangements as may be necessary to achieve the objectives of the Comprehensive Plan; and (B) operate under the strategic guidance of the BoP and will be funded through voluntary contributions from donors and BoP funding vehicles and governments;
8. Decides the BoP and international civil and security presences authorized by this resolution shall remain authorized until Dec. 31, 2027, subject to further action by the Council, and any further reauthorization of the ISF be in full cooperation and coordination with Egypt and Israel and other Member States continuing to work with the ISF;
Don’t be fooled – Trump’s Gaza peace plan is a colonial con-trick on the Palestinians
(September 30, 2025)
The colonial reality is that Israel and the US have come up with a cunning plan to outsource Israel’s continued dominance or occupation of the Gaza Strip under a governor, Tony Blair (a man much reviled in the Middle East), and a king, Donald Trump, who would run Gaza.
They would rule indefinitely or until the Palestinian Authority, which governs the bits of the West Bank where Israel doesn’t want to be bothered with directly occupying, can show that it can be trusted to also run Gaza the way that the US and Israel want.
Jeffrey Epstein and the Mossad: How The Sex-Trafficker Helped Israel Build a Backchannel to Russia Amid Syrian Civil War
(October 30, 2025)
Barak felt enormous urgency to secure a face-to-face meeting with Putin as soon as possible, before the conflict escalated further. Besides Epstein, he also requested comments from Ron Dermer, close confidante to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who was preparing to become Israel’s next ambassador to the U.S. Barak wrote to Dermer, “i don’t care how you’ve corrected it. yours will be always better in clarity and conciseness than mine. try earlier. i don’t want events to overwhelm us.” Dermer swiftly returned a refined copy with more fluent English.
As was typical of Epstein’s style, he sent back a rough cut riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. Unlike Dermer’s narrower cut, Epstein significantly revised Barak’s piece, and added a new title: “Wait Until It’s Too Late.”
Epstein & Israel: Drop Site News Investigates Jeffrey Epstein’s Ties to Israeli Intelligence
(November 12, 2025)
As the House of Representatives moves closer to forcing the release of the Epstein files by the Department feel Justice, we turn now to look at a new series by Drop Site News looking at Epstein’s ties to Israeli intelligence and how he secretly brokered numerous deals for Israeli intelligence.
On Tuesday, Drop Site revealed an Israeli spy stayed for weeks at a time with Epstein in Manhattan. Drop Site has also looked at Epstein’s role brokering a security agreement between Israel and Mongolia and Epstein’s role in setting up a backchannel between Israel and Russia on Syria.
Trump urges Israel to pardon Netanyahu, sparking concerns over US influence
Trump also called for a pardon for Netanyahu during a speech to Israel’s parliament last month, when he made a brief visit to promote his ceasefire plan for the war in Gaza.
In Wednesday’s letter to President Isaac Herzog, Trump called the corruption case “political, unjustified prosecution”.
US sidelining Israel on decision-making at Gaza ceasefire HQ, official says
Israel is playing a secondary role to the US at the Civil-Military Coordination Center (CMCC) in Kiryat Gat, where the Gaza ceasefire is being monitored by at least a dozen nations, an Israeli official told The Times of Israel on Friday.
The compound in southern Israel is intended as a hub for the International Stabilization Force (ISF) set to take the reins of Gaza as part of US President Donald Trump’s comprehensive ceasefire plan, which the US is seeking to enshrine into international law via a UN Security Council vote.
US steps up presence in Gaza to support fragile ceasefire
The U.S. military-led “coordination center” charged with implementing President Donald Trump’s peace plan in the Gaza Strip is replacing Israel as the overseer of humanitarian aid to the enclave, even as multiple people familiar with the center’s first weeks of operations have described it as chaotic and indecisive.
In a transition that was completed Friday, the Israelis are still “part of the conversation,” but decisions will be taken by the wider body, a U.S. official said, referencing the shift from COGAT, the unit within the Israel Defense Forces responsible for regulating and facilitating aid in Gaza, to the Civil-Military Coordination Center set up in southern Israel near the Gaza border.
Türkei: Gericht erlässt Haftbefehl gegen Benjamin Netanjahu
Bereits im November 2024 hatte ein Gremium von Richtern des Internationalen Strafgerichtshofs in Den Haag Haftbefehle gegen den israelischen Premierminister Benjamin Netanjahu und seinen früheren Verteidigungsminister Yoav Gallant wegen Kriegsverbrechen im Gazastreifen erlassen. Die USA und Israel erkennen den IStGH nicht an.
Turkey issues arrest warrant against Netanyahu for ‚genocide‘ in Gaza
The Istanbul prosecutor‘s office said in a statement that a total of 37 suspects were targeted by the arrest warrants, without providing a full list.
They include Israeli Defence Minister Israel Katz, National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir and army chief Lieutenant General Eyal Zamir.
Turkey has accused the officials of „genocide and crimes against humanity“ that Israel has „perpetrated systematically“ in Gaza.
U.S. Seeks Two-Year U.N. Mandate for Gaza Stabilization Force
It is not clear whether the draft would have enough support at the Security Council to be approved. Nine of the 15 members would need to vote in favor of it, and all five permanent members, including Russia and China, would have to abstain from a veto.
The draft is largely in line with Mr. Trump’s plan, which was first presented in September. It says the force would operate under the guidance of an international body known as the “Board of Peace,” and that its mandate would expire on Dec. 31, 2027. The draft suggests that date could be extended.
Scoop: U.S. seeks UN approval for Gaza security force with broad two-year mandate
The U.S. sent several UN Security Council members a draft resolution on Monday for the establishment of an international force in Gaza for a duration of at least two years, according to a copy obtained by Axios.
Netanyahu says Israel will decide which foreign troops acceptable to secure Gaza ceasefire
(October 27, 2025)
„We are in control of our security, and we have also made it clear regarding international forces that Israel will determine which forces are unacceptable to us, and this is how we operate and will continue to operate,“ Netanyahu said.
„This is, of course, acceptable to the United States as well, as its most senior representatives have expressed in recent days,“ he told a session of his cabinet.
Money, mercenaries and mayhem: How Israel and UAE are investing in regional chaos
Israeli and Emirati online networks have worked in tandem to shape narratives around Sudan and Gaza, targeting Sudan’s army even as RSF massacres mounted in El Fasher.
On the defence-industrial side, firms are expanding inside the UAE, tightening a two-way flow of money, tech, and intelligence. Israeli defence firm Controp is opening a UAE subsidiary making it the latest emblem of this deepening security embrace.
All the while, Emirati rulers boast of their „development model“ as a „shining example for the region“: authoritarian, anti-political, drenched in consumerism and spectacle.
It is a façade of progress built on repression. A mirage of modernity concealing a machinery of tyranny.
Israeli Airstrike Targets Al-Labouneh in Naqoura, Hitting Open Woodland Area
(today, 01.13)
An Israeli enemy warplane on Thursday carried out an airstrike on the Al-Labouneh area in Naqoura, targeting an open zone that ignited a large stretch of woodland.
The strike coincided with an Israeli detonation in the same area, causing significant environmental damage. No casualties have been reported so far.
Israeli Airstrikes Target Mahmoudiyeh, Jarmak Near Aishiyeh
(today, 10.32)
Israeli warplanes are currently carrying out airstrikes on the areas of Mahmoudiyeh and Jarmak, near the town of Aishiyeh in southern Lebanon.
No information has yet been reported on casualties or material damage.
Sleeping man killed in Israeli incursion into south Lebanon, Lebanese state media says
Israeli troops carried out an incursion into a southern Lebanese town overnight and killed a municipal employee who was sleeping in the local town hall, Lebanese state media said on Oct 30.
Israeli military confirmed the incident, saying that its forces had opened fire overnight during an operation to destroy the infrastructure of the militant group Hezbollah in the southern Lebanese town of Blida.
Lebanon’s army has deployed to the area but its media did not have further details to share. The United Nations peacekeeping force in Lebanon did not immediately have further details on the incident.
Israeli army kills municipal worker in raid on south Lebanon
Israel‘s military confirmed the raid, saying it was operating against Hezbollah infrastructure when its forces fired on a „suspect“.
Despite a November 2024 ceasefire with the Lebanese militant group, Israel maintains troops in five areas in southern Lebanon and has kept up regular air strikes.
Reuters: Israel will decide composition of international forces in Gaza, Netanyahu says
Israel intends to personally determine the composition of international forces that may be deployed in the Gaza Strip to ensure a ceasefire under US President Donald Trump’s plan, Reuters reports.
Netanyahu says Israel will ‚control‘ which foreign forces enter Gaza
„We are in control of our security, and we have also made it clear regarding international forces that Israel will determine which forces are unacceptable to us, and this is how we operate and will continue to operate,“ Netanyahu told his cabinet at the start of the government meeting.
„This is, of course, acceptable to the United States as well, as its most senior representatives have expressed in recent days. Israel is an independent state. We will defend ourselves with our own forces, and we will continue to control our destiny,“ he added.
Gaza death toll rises
Gaza’s Health Ministry says bodies of 57 people were brought to hospitals across the coastal enclave in the last 24 hours.
Since October 2023, at least 68,216 people have been killed and 170,361 wounded by Israeli attacks across Gaza.
Experte zu Gaza-Abkommen „Es ist elementar, dass Trump am Ball bleibt“
(October 13, 2025)
tagesschau.de: Ist es denkbar, dass Israel die Kampfaktivitäten wieder aufnimmt? Beispielsweise dann, wenn die Waffen jetzt doch nicht so abgegeben werden, wie ursprünglich seitens der Hamas zugesagt.
Busse: Ich sehe ein Risiko, dass dieser Krieg wieder fortgesetzt werden könnte durch Israel. Und ich glaube, dass Teile dieses Plans von Trump auch so formuliert worden sind, dass man dafür, wenn man das möchte, einen Vorwand finden kann.
Israel renames Operation Iron Swords to War of Revival as fighting in Gaza resumes
(today, 11:57)
As fighting in Gaza resumed, Israel’s Cabinet on Sunday approved Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s proposal to rename the ongoing conflict The War of Revival, replacing the previous title Operation Iron Swords.
Israeli Air Force targeting Jabalia, north Gaza
19 October 2025 10:22 BST
The Israeli Air Force is targeting areas in Jabalia, in the northern Gaza Strip, Israel‘s Channel 12 reported.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left a cabinet meeting to hold emergency security consultations.
Israel says Rafah crossing to remain closed until further notice
The anticipated reopening of the Rafah crossing comes under the terms of US President Donald Trump’s peace plan, which established the ceasefire and a prisoner exchange between Hamas and Israel as part of the first phase.
The plan also led to a surge in humanitarian aid entering to the famine-stricken enclave.
WATCH: Huge Israeli air strikes on Lebanon despite ceasefire
Huge explosions were seen in southern and eastern Lebanon as Israeli warplanes targeted the area, killing at least one person.
Israel said it attacked Hezbollah infrastructure, despite a ceasefire deal in place since November last year.
Watch below for scenes from the ground:
Israel‘s Netanyahu won‘t attend Egypt summit on ending Gaza war
October 13, 202512:36 PM GMT+2Updated 2 hours ago
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will not attend Monday‘s summit on ending the Gaza war in Egypt, his office said, after Cairo had earlier announced he would take part.
In a statement, Netanyahu‘s office said he had been invited by U.S. President Donald Trump to participate in the meeting of world leaders in Sharm el-Sheikh but declined „due to the timing‘s proximity to the beginning of (a Jewish) holiday.“