Daily Archives: 4. September 2025


04.09.2025 - 22:35 [ Daniel Neun / Radio Utopie ]

WAR ON PALESTINE: Which part of the sentence “UN troops to Gaza” do you not understand?

(April 27, 2025)

So, let it end.

– the Israeli military crawls back to Israel and tries to explain where it was on October 7th…

the militias of Hamas, Islamic Jijad and of every other armed group in Gaza lay down their weapons and try to explain why they were inviting the fascist regime of Israel to massacre over 50.000 people in Gaza, thousands in Lebanon, hundreds in the West Bank and scores in Yemen and and and…

UN troops from, let‘s say, Algeria, South Africa, Nicaragua and Vietnam are marching into Gaza, with air defense systems shooting everything off the sky that has no feathers, in- and outgoing…

– end of genocidal war, occupation, ethnic cleansing, barbary and suffering in Gaza. And, for that matters, safety for the Israeli population, too. Because one thing has been undeniable proven: if it‘s about protecting them, they cannot rely on the Israeli military, spies and police…

– free, fair and safe elections in Gaza. (What do you think: will the Palestinians thank their noble „resistance“ for this nightmare at the ballot box? When they are free to speak their minds and there are armed and friendly UN soldiers standing before the electoral offices?)

– self-governance of Gaza, with – again – UN boots on the ground.

Now, could everybody let go of those bad jokes like, „oh please, Hamas, do us the favour and commit suicide and take the Palestinian People with you?“. Hamas did that already, quite successfully.

So, don‘t fall behind the times and try something different.

Like – UN troops into Gaza. And explain to your people, whoever they are, why you didn‘t come up with that in the first place.

04.09.2025 - 22:33 [ Doha News ]

Hamas agrees to formation of ‘independent administration of technocrats’ to run Gaza

“The Hamas Movement is still awaiting the response of the Zionist enemy on the proposal presented by mediators to the movement on August 18, which Hamas and the Palestinian factions have accepted,” the group said in a statement shared on its official Telegram channel.

“In this context, Hamas reiterates its readiness to go for a comprehensive deal whereby all enemy prisoners held by the Resistance would be released, in exchange for an agreed-upon number of Palestinian prisoners held by the occupation, and as part of an agreement that ends the war on Gaza, ensures the full withdrawal of all occupation forces from the entire Gaza Strip, reopens the crossings to enter all Gaza’s essential needs, and begins the reconstruction process,” it said.

04.09.2025 - 22:08 [ Al Jazeera ]

Hamas calls for UN action as Israel escalates brutal bombardment of Gaza

(September 3, 2025)

Hamas has agreed to ceasefire proposals presented by the mediators, but it has refused to disarm until the Palestinian state is established as part of the so-called two-state solution. Qatar, which has mediated in the conflict, said that Israel has yet to agree to its latest ceasefire proposal, which was accepted by Hamas last month.

04.09.2025 - 21:39 [ Politico.eu ]

EU Commission’s Ribera says Israel’s war on Gaza is genocide

Teresa Ribera, the European Commission’s executive vice president, also said Europe was too divided to do anything about the starvation, displacement and killing of Palestinians.

“The genocide in Gaza exposes Europe’s failure to act and speak with one voice, even as protests spread across European cities and 14 U.N. Security Council members call for an immediate ceasefire,” Ribera told students at Sciences Po in a speech Thursday morning.

04.09.2025 - 21:26 [ i24News.tv ]

Netanyahu drops West Bank annexation from agenda due to UAE pressure

(today)

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has backed away from putting West Bank annexation on the government’s agenda after the United Arab Emirates warned that any such move would cross a “red line” and threaten the Abraham Accords.

The meeting, scheduled for Thursday, will instead address the deteriorating security situation in the territory as international attention turns toward possible recognition of a Palestinian state at the upcoming UN General Assembly.

04.09.2025 - 21:17 [ Jerusalem Post ]

Emirati officials warn: Israeli annexation of West Bank ‚would destroy Abraham Accords‘ – exclusive

(September 3, 2025)

Senior Emirati officials warned top Trump administration officials against Israeli moves to apply sovereignty over parts of the West Bank, a source familiar with the details of the discussions told The Jerusalem Post.

„This would destroy the Abraham Accords,“ the Emirati officials warned, adding: „Do not allow Israel to annex parts of the West Bank.“

04.09.2025 - 21:03 [ Israel Hayom ]

Israel has lost its ‚total control‘ over Congress, Trump says

(September 2, 2025)

There was a time where you couldn‘t speak bad, if you wanted to be a politician, you couldn‘t speak badly. But today, you have, you know, AOC plus three, and you have all these lunatics, and they‘ve really, they‘ve changed it. You‘re too young to know this, but if you go back 15 years, probably that‘s when it started… Israel was the strongest lobby I‘ve ever seen. They had total control over Congress, and now they don‘t, you know, I‘m a little surprised to see that. And people, they forgot about October 7th. You know, October 7th was a truly horrible day, because I‘ve seen the pictures,“ Trump elaborated.

04.09.2025 - 20:58 [ Fox News ]

Trump surprised Israel no longer has ‚total control over Congress,‘ warns Gaza war hurting global support

(September 2, 2025)

In an interview with The Daily Caller, Trump said that because of left-wing U.S. politicians rallying against Israel and the growing unpopularity of its war in Gaza, the country is losing influence.

„Israel, you would understand this very much, Israel was the strongest lobby I’ve ever seen. They had total control over Congress, and now they don’t, you know, I’m a little surprised to see that,“ he said.

04.09.2025 - 20:15 [ Hind Rajab Foundation ]

HRF and PCHR File ICC Complaint on the Nasser Hospital Massacre: Exposing the Command Chain Behind the Killing of 22 Civilians

(August 31, 2025)

Today, the Hind Rajab Foundation (HRF) and the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) submitted a formal complaint to the International Criminal Court (ICC) regarding the massacre at Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis on 25 August 2025. The attack killed 22 civilians, including five journalists, three hospital staff, one doctor, a civil defense worker, and one child, 14-year-old Rayan Omar Mahmoud Abu Omar. More than fifty others were injured in what can only be described as a deliberate double-tap strike carried out with full knowledge of the civilian presence.

04.09.2025 - 19:54 [ Hind Rajab Foundation ]

The Hunt for Anas Al-Sharif’s Killers: HRF and PCHR Bring Israel’s War on Journalists to the ICC

(August 12, 2025)

Following the Chain of Command

When HRF investigators began reconstructing the strike, they followed the trail from the moment a drone camera locked onto Al-Sharif’s position to the instant the missile hit.
Using operational patterns, signals intelligence reports, and expert military analysis, the foundation identified the chain of command behind the killing:

– Lt.-Gen. Eyal Zamir – IDF Chief of the General Staff
– Maj.-Gen. Tomer Bar – Commander of the Israeli Air Force
– Maj.-Gen. Yaniv Asor – Southern Command Commander
– Brig.-Gen. Yossi Sariel – Former Commander of Unit 8200 (Israel’s signals intelligence branch)
– General A. : Current Commander of Unit 8200
– Palmachim Airbase Commander – Name undisclosed
– “Black Snake” Squadron Commander – Name undisclosed
– Col. Avichay Adraee – IDF Spokesperson’s Unit, Arab Media Division, responsible for a sustained smear campaign against Al-Sharif

At the political summit stands Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister who presided over—and encouraged—a strategy to eliminate journalists as part of Israel’s assault on Gaza.

04.09.2025 - 19:21 [ Variety.com ]

‘The Voice of Hind Rajab’ Stuns Venice With Its Longest Standing Ovation of 22 Minutes Amid Tears and ‘Free Palestine’ Chants

As the ovation surpassed 20 minutes, and in a clear effort to get the room to disperse, the lights were dimmed in the theatre. The clapping continued.

04.09.2025 - 19:18 [ Hollywood Reporter ]

Filmmakers Behind Gaza Drama ‘The Voice of Hind Rajab’ Make Plea for Peace in Venice: “Enough of the Mass Killing, Starvation, Dehumanization”

Last week, just as the Venice festival was getting underway, industry heavyweights including Brad Pitt, Joaquin Phoenix, Alfonso Cuaron and Jonathan Glazer, boarded The Voice of Hind Rajab as executive producers, boosting its profile ahead of its world premiere.

Ben Hania said the backing of such global film figures was something she “never imagined was possible,” but that she’s “very grateful for their support.”

04.09.2025 - 18:46 [ TheGazaTribunal.uk ]

The Gaza Tribunal: Inquiry into British Complicity

Find out more about the inquiry into Britain‘s role in Israeli war crimes in Gaza.

04.09.2025 - 18:09 [ Lush.com ]

In Solidarity with Gaza

(September 3, 2025)

Whilst Lush is losing a day of takings, this also means that the UK Government is losing a day of tax contributions from Lush and our customers. We hope they too hear the message our closure sends, with more Government action needed to bring an immediate stop to the death and destruction, including an end to arms sales from the UK.

In Peace and Solidarity,

LUSH

NB: Lush trades in over 50 countries, but was originally founded in the UK. With this in mind it feels important that we lift our voice first from here in the UK, however we know that sentiment across the international Lush business is strong and we expect similar actions may follow as other Lush countries seek ways to express their solidarity.

04.09.2025 - 18:08 [ Daily Mail ]

Cosmetics chain Lush closes ALL of its stores and shuts down its website in protest over Palestine

(September 3, 2025)

High street cosmetics firm Lush has shut down its website and closed all its UK stores in what the company says is a pro-Palestine statement of solidarity.

The firm shared an image declaring ‚Stop starving Gaza‘ as it also closed its factories in a one-day gesture.

Lush said in a statement today: ‚Across the Lush business we share the anguish that millions of people feel seeing the images of starving people in Gaza, Palestine.

04.09.2025 - 18:01 [ Independent.co.uk ]

Hugh Bonneville interrupts live TV interview with urgent Gaza plea: ‘Indefensible’

Hugh Bonneville interrupted a live TV interview to issue an urgent plea for the world to act on the “indefensible” situation in Gaza.

04.09.2025 - 17:46 [ Wafa.ps ]

Gaza death toll reaches 64,231 since start of Israeli aggression in October 2023 – Medical sources

GAZA, September 4, 2025 (WAFA) – The death toll in the Gaza Strip has reached 64,231, the majority of whom were women and children, since the beginning of the Israeli aggression in October 2023. At least 161,583 others have also been injured.

This toll remains incomplete, as many victims remain trapped under rubble, inaccessible to ambulance and rescue crews.

Medical sources confirmed that since Israel broke its ceasefire agreement and resumed its aggression on the Gaza Strip on March 18, 2025, at least 11,699 civilians have been killed, and 49,542 others have been injured.

04.09.2025 - 17:41 [ Middle East Eye ]

Israel kills 84 in Gaza in 24 hours as famine deaths climb to 370

4 September 2025 12:16 BST

Gaza’s Health Ministry says at least 84 Palestinians were killed and 338 wounded over the past 24 hours as Israeli forces intensified their assault on the besieged enclave.

04.09.2025 - 17:35 [ Middle Easz Eye ]

Three Palestinians die of starvation over past 24 hours

Three Palestinians have died in Gaza as a result of starvation over the past 24 hours, according to medical sources cited by Wafa news agency.

It brings the death toll in Gaza from starvation since Israel‘s genocide began to 370, of whom 131 are children.