Archiv: Safe Reach Solutions (logistics) / UG Solutions (boots on the ground) / US mercenary corporations operating in Gaza


24.11.2025 - 17:58 [ theCradle.co ]

US mercenary firm behind aid massacres returning to Gaza under new UN mandate: Report

Between May and October 2025, over 2,600 Palestinians were killed and around 19,000 injured in the attempt to seek life-sustaining aid from GHF sites across Gaza, according to the Drop Site report.

UG Solutions confirmed that it is preparing for “a wide range of potential scenarios,” which could include an advisory presence or “robust security” roles linked to the newly authorized International Stabilization Force (ISF).

That force will fall under a Trump-chaired “Board of Peace” with sweeping powers over Gaza’s reconstruction, security, economic policy, and aid distribution.

24.11.2025 - 17:52 [ Drop Site ]

U.S. Mercenary Firm Tied to Notorious Aid Scheme Is Recruiting for New Gaza Deployment

(November 19, 2025)

A former army officer who applied for a position as an “International Humanitarian Security Officer” at UG Solutions told Drop Site that a company official told him in a job interview at the end of October that 12 to 15 sites were being planned to open in Gaza and that the company was “going to need a lot more guys.” The former army officer spoke to Drop Site on condition of anonymity, citing security concerns.

The future of Gaza is at a critical juncture following this week’s Security Council vote to approve a U.S.-sponsored resolution authorizing an international stabilization force in Gaza, which would not fall under the command of the UN, but rather a so-called Board of Peace chaired by President Donald Trump.

24.11.2025 - 17:47 [ Middle East Eye ]

Gaza Humanitarian Foundation announces end of ‚mission‘ in Gaza

The controversial Gaza Humanitarian Fund (GHF) has announced the end of its „mission“ in Gaza.

The GHF began closing its food distribution sites in the enclave last month after the UN was allowed to resume some deliveries in Gaza.

Hundreds of Palestinians were shot dead at sites run by the group, who were backed by the US and Israel and widely condemned by other aid agencies.

27.08.2025 - 17:18 [ Middle East Eye ]

Exclusive: US contractors in Gaza pursued MEE journalist before his killing

Days before, a source for one of Salama’s major investigations for MEE told him that they had been briefly detained at an aid distribution centre by US security contractors guarding the site.

There, the source said, they had been interrogated about the identity of the reporter behind the story. Salama worked on the story anonymously for security reasons.

“The source would not have been in contact with me unless they thought something was deeply wrong,” Salama told colleagues at the time.

When asked if he felt safe knowing he was being pursued for his work, Salama replied: “We journalists are never safe in Gaza.”

Middle East Eye asked Safe Reach Solutions and UG Solutions, the two US security firms working at the aid distribution sites, whether they were involved in the source’s interrogation.

MEE also asked if their employees were passing intelligence to Israel on the identity of Palestinian journalists such as Salama.

They had not replied by the time of publication.

26.08.2025 - 19:43 [ Human Rights Watch ]

Gaza: US Forces Can Be Liable for Assisting Israeli War Crimes

“The direct US participation in military operations with Israeli forces means that as a matter of international law, the United States has been and currently is a party to the armed conflict in Gaza,” said Sarah Yager, Washington director at Human Rights Watch. “US military and intelligence personnel and contractors assisting Israeli forces who commit war crimes may at some point find themselves facing criminal prosecution for atrocities in Gaza.”

Under international humanitarian law, the ongoing hostilities between Israel and Palestinian armed groups in Gaza is a non-international armed conflict. International law does not set out specific criteria for determining when a country assisting another country in a non-international armed conflict itself becomes a party to that conflict, though direct participation in combat operations is a clear example.

09.08.2025 - 11:02 [ Ärzte Ohne Grenzen ]

Gaza: Verteilstellen der GHF sind Orte „orchestrierter Tötungen und Entmenschlichung“

(August 7, 2025)

Der Bericht „This is not aid. This is orchestrated killing“ basiert auf medizinischen Daten von Ärzte ohne Grenzen, auf Patient*innen-Aussagen und medizinischen Beobachtungen aus erster Hand, die darauf hindeuten, dass israelische Streitkräfte und privates US-amerikanisches Sicherheitspersonal an den GHF-Verteilstellen gezielt Gewalt gegen hungernde Palästinenser*innen verübt haben.

Ärzte ohne Grenzen fordert, den von den Vereinten Nationen koordinierten Mechanismus zur Lieferung von Hilfsgütern wiederherzustellen. Die Regierungen der Vereinigten Staaten und anderer Länder sowie private Geldgeber*innen sollten jegliche finanzielle und politische Unterstützung für die GHF einstellen. Die GHF ist eine israelisch-amerikanische Stellvertreterorganisation, die die Verteilung von Lebensmitteln militarisiert hat.

Der nun veröffentlichte Bericht von Ärzte ohne Grenzen dokumentiert die Vorfälle, die Mitarbeitende von Ärzte ohne Grenzen in zwei Kliniken erlebt haben.

09.08.2025 - 10:56 [ Médecins Sans Frontières ]

THIS IS NOT AID. THIS IS ORCHESTRATED KILLING – MSF’s frontline medical testimony on systematic mass casualties from GHF sites in Gaza

(August 7, 2025)

The conflict in Gaza has been marked by 21 months of abject horror and
dehumanisation. The world has watched as a civilian population, unable to
flee, has been starved, forcibly displaced and bombarded by one of the world’s
most “sophisticated” militaries — armed by Western states. In May 2025, the
unfolding genocide in Gaza was marked by a disturbing new development
as Israeli authorities moved to dismantle the UN-led humanitarian response,
replacing it with a militarised food distribution scheme run by a previously
unknown entity — the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF).1 The GHF has
been touted by the Israeli and US governments as an “innovative solution”
— a supposed answer to unproven claims of aid diversion in Gaza and
unfounded accusations of UN failure.

In practice, the militarised food distribution scheme has weaponised
starvation and curated suffering. Distributions at GHF sites have resulted in
extreme levels of violence and killings, primarily of young Palestinian men,
but also of women and children, who have gone to the sites in the hope of
receiving food. At the time of writing, the Ministry of Health in Gaza reports
that more than 1,000 people have been killed and 7,200 injured while
attempting to collect aid — the vast majority of them at GHF distribution
sites.3 Shockingly, we have witnessed the impact of the violence with our
own eyes. Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) medical teams have been working
on the frontline, treating people with devastating injuries — gunshot wounds,
barbed wire lacerations, crush injuries from stampedes — sustained while
trying to receive aid at GHF distribution sites.

05.08.2025 - 23:37 [ PBS.org ]

Security contractor says he witnessed ‘barbaric’ and un-American tactics at Gaza aid sites

(August 1, 2025)

The Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, a U.S. and Israeli-backed humanitarian aid initiative, has been delivering aid into Gaza since May. But since then, the U.N. says hundreds of Palestinians have been killed outside of GHF aid sites. Nick Schifrin spoke with former security contractor Anthony Aguilar about what he saw there and why he believes the execution of the GHF mission has failed.

05.08.2025 - 23:31 [ USA Today ]

Ex-contractor likens Gaza aid effort to ‚The Hunger Games,‘ former employer refutes claims

A fired U.S. contractor likened Gaza aid efforts to “The Hunger Games.” His former employer and the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation refuted his claims.

16.07.2025 - 11:06 [ Al Jazeera ]

At least 20 Palestinians killed at GHF site in southern Gaza

“We have credible reason to believe that elements within the crowd – armed and affiliated with Hamas – deliberately fomented the unrest,” it said without providing any evidence.

GHF personnel identified multiple firearms in the crowd, the organisation said, adding that a US worker was threatened with a firearm by someone in the crowd.

15.07.2025 - 22:31 [ Haaretz ]

Concentration Camp, Illegal Orders and War Crimes: Israel‘s Madmen Have a Grim New Plan

What do you need to know about Israel‘s plan to herd 600,000 Palestinians into a special camp at Gaza‘s southern border with Egypt, which the Netanyahu government calls a „humanitarian city“?

15.07.2025 - 21:47 [ United Nations ]

Gaza: 875 people confirmed dead trying to source food in recent weeks

Nearly 900 desperate and hungry Gazans have been killed in recent weeks trying to fetch food, with most deaths linked to private aid hubs run by the so-called Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF), the UN human rights office, OHCHR, said on Tuesday.

(…)

With its current focus on the northern occupied West Bank, the Israeli military operation has impacted the refugee camps of Jenin, Tulkarem and Nur Shams.

“It is causing the largest population displacement of the Palestinians in the West Bank since 1967,” Ms. Touma continued.

31.05.2025 - 10:22 [ Middle East Monitor ]

Israel subcontracts new starvation mechanism through US-backed contractors and collaborators

In a move universally condemned by humanitarian organisations, Israel has begun constructing a parallel regime of control and aid distribution in Gaza, outsourcing food supplies to foreign security firms and fringe local collaborators after the UN and established Palestinian institutions refused to legitimise what critics describe as a system of militarised starvation and forced displacement.

A US military contractor, Safe Reach Solutions (SRS), has signed an agreement with a little-known Palestinian company, “Three Brothers”, to run one of four Israeli-approved aid distribution hubs, the Financial Times reported. The scheme — developed under the US-backed Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF) — has been rejected by nearly all major aid groups, with former GHF chief Jake Wood resigning days before launch, citing ethical concerns.

25.05.2025 - 17:59 [ New York Times ]

New Gaza Aid Plan, Bypassing U.N. and Billed as Neutral, Originated in Israel

The New York Times found that the broad contours of the plan were first discussed in late 2023, at private meetings of like-minded officials, military officers and business people with close ties to the Israeli government.

The group called itself the Mikveh Yisrael Forum, after a college where members convened in December 2023. Its leading figures gradually settled on the idea of hiring private contractors to distribute food in Gaza, circumventing the United Nations.

25.05.2025 - 17:49 [ Washington Post ]

Sweeping overhaul of Gaza aid raises questions of morality and workability

The planning documents anticipated public skepticism and preemptively prepared talking points in case the GHF encountered allegations likening its food distribution hubs and residential compounds to “‘concentration camps’ with biometrics” or comparing the organization to Blackwater, a former U.S. mercenary firm implicated in violence against civilians in Iraq.

(…)

In mid-2024, Israeli officials shared their plans with a group of private-sector American consultants led by Phil Reilly, a retired CIA paramilitary officer and former agency station chief in Afghanistan. Reilly’s group, said five of the Israeli and American individuals, took over the planning and determined that a new company led by Reilly, named Safe Reach Solutions, would be the future subcontractor that would provide security and logistics for the hubs.