You can support the work of this news agency, Nachrichtenagentur Radio Utopie, its mothership Radio Utopie and founder and artist Daniel Neun
– on Patreon
– by a donation via Paypal
– by posting about us on „social media“ (we don´t use them)
– by embedding our feed in your website or in a desktop widget
– by linking to us.
Daily Archives: 19. August 2025
Hostages Families Forum Announced a Nationwide “Israel Stops Again” Protest for Next Sunday
The Hostages and Missing Families Forum calls on Monday evening, August 18, for another nationwide strike to pressure the far-right government into ending the genocide war and for the release of hostages on next Sunday after a similar action on last Sunday.
(…)
On next Saturday, August 23, at 4:30 pm, will be held another Arab-Jewish rally, “The March for Peace and Life” from Dizengoff Square to Habima Square in Central Tel-Aviv, calling for a deal to end the war and occupation, a deal with Hamas for the return of hostages, as well as a lasting peace agreement with the Palestinians. The demonstration is an initiative of the High Follow-Up Committee for Arab Citizens of Israel, a leading umbrella organization among Arab-Palestinian national minority in Israel and sponsored by Hadash and several peace groups including Partnership for Peace, Standing Together, Women Wage Peace, Peace Now, and Breaking the Silence, among others.
WATCH: Israeli politician forcibly removed from Knesset podium
(video)
Ex-adviser to the King on his Palestine Action protest arrest
(August 13, 2025)
A knight of the realm and long-time adviser to the King when Prince of Wales, Sir Jonathon Porritt, speaks to Newsnight about his arrest for supporting Palestine Action. Interview by Victoria Derbyshire.
Australian FM says Netanyahu ‚isolating Israel‘ amid escalating diplomatic showdown
Australian Foreign Minister Penny Wong on Tuesday criticized Israel, saying the Netanyahu government is isolating Israel after it revoked visas for Canberra’s diplomatic representatives to the Palestinian Authority.
The move came a day after Australia denied entry to far-right Israeli politician Simcha Rothman and former Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked. The visa denials followed Canberra’s announcement that it plans to formally recognize a Palestinian state next month.
Israel may no longer accept ceasefire proposal after push for release of all captives
(4 hours ago)
Commenting on the ceasefire proposal agreed to by Hamas, the former Egyptian Assistant Foreign Minister Hussein Haridy said Israel may not back a deal – even though the current proposal agreed to by the Palestinian group is “almost identical” to one Israel agreed to a few weeks ago.
Israeli far-right demands Netanyahu reject Gaza ceasefire offer approved by Hamas
Far-right Israeli ministers have called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to ignore a proposal for a temporary ceasefire in Gaza accepted by Hamas on Monday.
At least 60 people killed, 343 injured in 24 hours: Gaza Health Ministry
The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza says many victims of Israel’s latest attacks remain under rubble, and ambulance and Civil Defence crews are unable to reach them.
The ministry said at least 60 people have been killed and 343 others injured over the latest 24-hour reporting period.
Egypt mobilises 40,000 troops in Sinai amid Gaza displacement fears, source says
North Sinai has long been floated as a possible destination for displaced Palestinians, an idea that has resurfaced multiple times over the decades. Cairo, however, continues to view such a scenario as a red line.
Earlier this year, speculation reignited when US President Donald Trump suggested that Egypt and Jordan should accept Palestinians fleeing the war.