Archiv: death toll in Gaza during „ceasefire“ since 10-10-2025


29.11.2025 - 19:33 [ Palestine Chronicle ]

LIVE BLOG: Israel Continues to Kill Palestinians in Gaza as West Bank Raids Continue – Day 785

Israeli airstrikes and artillery attacks continued across the Gaza Strip on Saturday, causing new casualties amid ongoing destruction and displacement.
At the same time, Israeli occupation forces expanded ground raids and arrests in the occupied West Bank, with reports of intensified military deployment.

28.11.2025 - 21:03 [ Reuters ]

Germany‘s Merz to visit Israel, meet PM Netanyahu

German Chancellor Friedrich Merz will travel to Israel on December 6 and 7 for his first official visit since taking office, a German government spokesperson said on Friday.

28.11.2025 - 20:45 [ Amnesty International ]

Germany: Resumption of arms transfers to Israel reckless, unlawful and risks complicity in Israel’s international crimes

(November 24, 2025)

“Germany’s decision to lift its partial suspension of weapons shipments to Israel is reckless, unlawful and sends entirely the wrong message to Israel: that it can continue committing genocide, war crimes, and apartheid against Palestinians and unlawfully occupy the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and Gaza without fear of consequence.

“Germany is one of Israel’s major arms suppliers. The partial and long overdue suspension of arms transfers by Germany was one of the few forms of meaningful pressure applied by the international community to Israel’s genocide against Palestinians in Gaza.

“Now is absolutely not the time to ease this pressure. On the contrary, this is the time to ensure that Israel stops its violations of international law, including its unlawful occupation as indicated by the International Court of Justice in July 2024 and agreed by the UN General Assembly. Regrettably, with this move, Germany is going down a dangerous path that must be immediately reversed and must not be followed by other states.

28.11.2025 - 20:17 [ Al Jazeera ]

LIVE: Israel bombs Syria, Gaza after extrajudicial killings in West Bank

– At least 13 Syrians have been killed and others wounded during an Israeli ground incursion and air strikes on the town of Beit Jinn, southwest of Syria’s capital Damascus.

– Palestine’s Foreign Ministry is demanding action from the international community to halt Israel’s “war crime” as it continues its large-scale military assault on the occupied West Bank.

28.11.2025 - 02:48 [ Amnesty International ]

Israel’s genocide against Palestinians in Gaza continues unabated despite ceasefire

In December 2024 Amnesty International issued an extensive study concluding that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza arguing that Israel had carried out three acts prohibited under the Genocide Convention, with the specific intent to destroy Palestinians in Gaza, including killings, causing serious bodily or mental harm, and deliberately inflicting on Palestinians in Gaza conditions of life calculated to bring about their physical destruction.

Today despite a reduction in scale of attacks, and some limited improvements, there has been no meaningful change in the conditions Israel is inflicting on Palestinians in Gaza and no evidence to indicate that Israel’s intent has changed.

“Israel has inflicted devastating harm on Palestinians in Gaza through its genocide, including two years of relentless bombardment and deliberate systematic starvation. So far, there is no indication that Israel is taking serious measures to reverse the deadly impact of its crimes and no evidence that its intent has changed. In fact, Israeli authorities are continuing their ruthless policies, restricting access to vital humanitarian aid and essential services, and deliberately imposing conditions calculated to physically destroy Palestinians in Gaza,” said Agnès Callamard.

At least 347people, including 136 children, have been killed in Israeli attacks since the ceasefire was announced on 9 October. Israel continues to restrict access to critical aid and relief supplies, including medical supplies and equipment necessary to repair life-sustaining infrastructure, violating multiple orders from the International Court of Justice (ICJ) for Israel to ensure that Palestinians have access to humanitarian supplies, in the case brought by South Africa to prevent Israel’s genocide. In January 2024, the ICJ found that Palestinians’ rights under the Genocide Convention, namely their survival were plausibly at risk.

The objective probability that the current conditions would lead to the destruction of Palestinians in Gaza persists, particularly considering the enhanced vulnerability of the population to sickness and spread of disease following months of famine caused by years of unlawful blockade and months of total siege earlier this year. This has created circumstances that would lead to a slow death of Palestinians resulting from the lack of proper food, water, shelter, clothing or sanitation.

28.11.2025 - 02:41 [ Middle East Eye ]

Israel‘s genocide in Gaza continues as Palestinians face ‚slow death‘, Amnesty says

Ceasefire violations by Israel, no housing, destroyed farmland and ongoing sea blockade are intended to destroy Palestinians in Gaza, report says

25.11.2025 - 20:18 [ Middle East Eye ]

Gaza death toll rises

The bodies of at least 17 Palestinians, including 14 pulled from rubble and 16 wounded in Israeli attacks, arrived at hospitals in the Gaza Strip in the past 24 hours, the Palestinian health ministry said on Tuesday.

Israeli attacks have killed 345 Palestinians and wounded 889 others in Gaza since the ceasefire on 11 October, the report said.

24.11.2025 - 11:07 [ Al Jazeera ]

WATCH: Rising Israeli attacks cast doubt on regional peace initiatives

(video)

24.11.2025 - 10:35 [ Al Jazeera ]

WATCH: Funerals across Gaza for Palestinians killed by Israel in ceasefire breach

(video)

22.11.2025 - 07:48 [ Legal Tribune Online ]

Bun­des­re­gie­rung will wieder Waf­fen­ex­porte nach Israel geneh­migen

(November 17, 2025)

Die Waffenruhe in Gaza nimmt die Bundesregierung zum Anlass, den Genehmigungsstopp für Rüstungsgüter aus dem Sommer rückgängig zu machen. Dabei hatte das VG Berlin damit gerade erst die Abweisung zweier Waffenlieferungsklagen begründet.

22.11.2025 - 07:40 [ Al Jazeera ]

Updates: Israel troops launch new ground invasion over Gaza’s ‘yellow line’

(November 21, 2025)

Here are the day’s main developments:

– An Israeli drone attack injured four children in northern Gaza’s Beit Lahiya area as attacks throughout the Strip continue despite the ceasefire.
– At least 67 Palestinian children have been killed in Gaza since the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas began on October 10, according to the UN children’s agency.
– The Israeli army killed two Palestinian teenagers during a raid in the occupied East Jerusalem neighbourhood of Kafr Aqab.
– Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reiterated his opposition to an independent Palestine, saying: “There will be no Palestinian state – as simple as that.”
– One person was killed in an Israeli air strike on southern Lebanon in the latest deadly violation of last year’s ceasefire agreement with Hezbollah.

22.11.2025 - 07:35 [ Le Monde ]

Israel steps up military operations in Lebanon, Gaza Strip and West Bank

(November 21, 2025)

Massive strikes against Hezbollah and Hamas in southern Lebanon, deadly bombings in Gaza, and Israeli army raids in the occupied West Bank: In recent days, Israel has intensified its military operations, causing more than 50 total deaths in Lebanon and Gaza, and arresting hundreds of Palestinians in the occupied territories.

22.11.2025 - 07:10 [ Associated Press ]

Israel’s military carries out strikes in Lebanon and Gaza, killing dozens of people

(November 19, 2025)

The new wave of strikes came a day after an airstrike killed 13 people in the Palestinian refugee camp of Ein el-Hilweh, the deadliest of Israeli attacks on Lebanon since a ceasefire in the Israel-Hezbollah war a year ago.

Meanwhile, after Israel reported its soldiers were fired on in southern Gaza, health officials in the territory said Israeli strikes killed at least 25 Palestinians in one of the deadliest days in Gaza since the Oct. 10 ceasefire agreement took effect. Separately, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu traveled to a buffer zone in Syrian territory that Israel seized last year.

20.11.2025 - 15:59 [ CNN ]

Israeli strikes across Gaza kill at least 32 Palestinians, as Hamas warns of ‘dangerous escalation’

Israeli strikes across Gaza killed at least 32 Palestinians in the latest escalation of violence since the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas took effect.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health said 12 children and eight women were among those killed in the strikes, which continued from Wednesday into Thursday morning, while a further 88 people sustained injuries.

20.11.2025 - 15:54 [ Middle East Eye ]

Gaza hospitals say Israel killed 34 Palestinians in overnight bombing

Israeli forces killed at least 34 Palestinians in overnight bombings, including 18 children and women, in Gaza City and Khan Younis, Al Jazeera Arabic reported on Thursday, quoting hospital sources.

20.11.2025 - 01:00 [ Middle East Eye ]

Wednesday‘s death toll rises to 25 after Israeli air raids across Gaza

At least 25 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli air strikes in Gaza on Wednesday, Gaza’s health ministry said.

The ministry also said 77 others were left wounded in the attacks across Gaza City and Khan Younis.

12.11.2025 - 20:24 [ South China Morning Post ]

Trump urges Israel to pardon Netanyahu, sparking concerns over US influence

Trump also called for a pardon for Netanyahu during a speech to Israel’s parliament last month, when he made a brief visit to promote his ceasefire plan for the war in Gaza.

In Wednesday’s letter to President Isaac Herzog, Trump called the corruption case “political, unjustified prosecution”.

12.11.2025 - 20:12 [ Gulf Times ]

Death toll from Israeli aggression on Gaza rises to 69,185

The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza reported Wednesday that hospitals in the Strip received the bodies of three martyrs and four others who were wounded by Israeli fire over the past 24 hours.

The ministry noted that since the ceasefire came into effect on October 11, a total of 245 people have been martyred and 627 injured, while 532 bodies have been recovered from the rubble of destroyed buildings in various areas of the Strip

10.11.2025 - 19:03 [ Middle East Eye ]

‚Genocide stopped only in media‘: Gaza endures daily bombings a month into truce

Almost daily, explosions demolish large swathes of homes across the Gaza Strip. Shelling and gunfire continue to kill and wound people, while drones hover overhead broadcasting disturbing recordings.

Meanwhile, essential food items and medical supplies remain scarce amid an ongoing Israeli siege.

“The genocide has only stopped in the media,” said Jendiya.

“They’ve stopped talking about it, but for us, it’s still ongoing.”

Jendiya lost her husband in one of the so-called “flour massacres” during the first year of the war, when Israeli forces opened fire on civilians waiting for aid, killing hundreds.

Today, she is displaced with her children and in-laws in a school in central Gaza City.

10.11.2025 - 18:58 [ Politico.com ]

Palestinian death toll in Gaza tops 69,000 as more bodies are exchanged, local health officials say

(Movember 8, 2025)

The latest jump in deaths is attributed to more bodies being recovered under the rubble in the devastated strip since the ceasefire began on Oct. 10, and also because previously unidentified bodies were identified. It also includes Palestinians killed by strikes on the territory since the truce took hold, attacks that Israel says are to take out remaining militants.

10.11.2025 - 18:49 [ Middle East Eye ]

Israel has killed nearly 250 Palestinians since ceasefire came into effect in Gaza

The Gaza Media Office on Monday said Israel has so far violated the 10 October ceasefire deal in Gaza 282 times, during which it has killed 242 Palestinians, and wounded 620.

The latest Israeli drone strike on Monday killed two Palestinians, one of whom was a child.