Archiv: Shame... on YOU!


04.11.2025 - 22:56 [ Youtube ]

Yitzhak Rabin – The Last Speech (English Subtitles)

The last speech of prime minister and minister of defense Yitzhak Rabin, who was assassinated by right-wing Israeli radical on November 4th 1995 in Tel Aviv.

30.10.2025 - 21:46 [ MSF International / X ]

On 29 October, our teams across the Gaza Strip treated severely wounded patients from attacks by Israeli forces, which caused alarming civilian casualties.

We have seen injured patients in Al-Aqsa, Nasser, and Al-Shifa hospitals.

Dr Morten Rostrup, a doctor at Al-Aqsa hospital, said: “When I got to the emergency room, it was a desperate situation. There is no doubt this is an attack on civilians, with so many children being injured and killed. Do we really call this a ceasefire?”

In Nasser hospital, our, and the Ministry of Health’s, teams received 22 dead and 60 injured, including children. Al-Aqsa hospital treated 77 injured, some of whom were referred to our field hospital. Lastly, at Al-Shifa, Ministry of Health teams received 27 dead and 56 injured.

Since the ceasefire began, Israeli forces have killed 211 people, according to the Ministry of Health. In the past 24 hours alone, they report that Israeli strikes across the Gaza Strip have killed at least 104 people — including 46 children and 20 women — and injured 253 others, among them 78 children.

We have repeatedly called for a sustained ceasefire to stop the overwhelming level of death and catastrophic injuries suffered by civilians. So far, we are witnessing the consequences of repeated violations of this ceasefire, which perpetuate the ongoing genocide in Gaza.

30.10.2025 - 13:37 [ theIntercept.com ]

Netanyahu Is Blowing Up the Gaza Ceasefire — and Trump Is the One Losing Face

(October 28, 2025)

According to The Associated Press, Israel notified the Trump administration before conducting Tuesday’s strikes — presenting the question of whether the U.S. would hold Netanyahu accountable for the latest round of ceasefire violations.

30.10.2025 - 13:21 [ Middle East Eye ]

Live: Israel ‚resumes‘ ceasefire, then bombs Khan Younis

More than 110 Palestinians have been killed in 24 hours

30.10.2025 - 13:18 [ Al Jazeera ]

Israel kills over 100 Palestinians in Gaza as Trump insists truce holds

“As I understand it, they took out an Israeli soldier,” Trump told reporters on board Air Force One as he travelled from Japan to South Korea, saying he heard the soldier was apparently killed by sniper fire. “So the Israelis hit back and they should hit back. When that happens, they should hit back,” he added, calling Israel’s attacks “retribution” for the soldier’s death.

Hamas has denied responsibility for the alleged attack on Israeli forces in Rafah, southern Gaza, and said in a statement that it remained committed to the ceasefire deal.

07.10.2025 - 01:31 [ Middle East Eye ]

US and UK ‚immensely let down‘ families of detained Gaza flotilla activists

The families of British and American Global Sumud Flotilla activists illegally detained by Israel have told Middle East Eye that the US and UK governments have failed to properly represent their citizens.

Clare Azzougarh, the daughter of Malcolm Ducker, a 72-year-old British air force veteran who captained a boat on the flotilla and is being held in Ketziot prison, said her family feels “immensely let down by the British government in so many ways”.

Laura Adler, the sister of David Adler, a Jewish-American member of the flotilla and co-general coordinator of the Progressive International, told MEE the response of the US government had made her realise that “not everyone is deemed to be equally American”.

“I didn’t realise how non-responsive and passive the US government would be,” Laura Adler said.

02.10.2025 - 22:24 [ JordanNews.jo ]

Death Toll in Gaza Rises to 66,225

Medical sources reported today, Wednesday, that the death toll in the Gaza Strip has risen to 66,225, the majority being children and women, since the start of the Israeli occupation aggression on October 7, 2023.

02.10.2025 - 21:41 [ Middle East Eye ]

At least 53 Palestinians killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza since dawn

At least 53 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli bombardment and gunfire across the Gaza Strip since dawn, according to medical sources cited by Wafa news agency.

Hospital sources reported that five bodies were brought to Al-Shifa Hospital, five to Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital, one to Al-Awda Hospital, 13 to Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital, and 29 to Nasser Hospital.

02.10.2025 - 14:42 [ Al Jazeera ]

Israel threatens all staying in Gaza City, kills at least 34 in enclave

Israeli Defence Minister Katz says anyone who stays in Gaza City will be considered ‘terrorists and terror supporters’.

01.10.2025 - 13:06 [ Al Jazeera ]

Israeli attacks kill at least 45 in Gaza as ceasefire plan hangs in balance

The continuous bombardment of Gaza City has razed the territory’s largest urban centre, killing dozens of people daily, destroying numerous residential buildings and schools, and forcing tens of thousands of Palestinians to flee to an unknown fate to the south, often targeted on the way.

Meanwhile, 11 unidentified bodies were buried in a mass grave inside al-Shifa Hospital courtyard, west of Gaza City. The medical complex, the largest in the besieged enclave, has been under constant Israeli fire in recent days.

28.09.2025 - 23:32 [ Al Jazeera English / Youtube ]

Israeli strikes killed at least 40 Palestinians in Gaza; infant dies of malnutrition

Israeli strikes have killed at least 40 Palestinians across the strip since early on Sunday.
Attacks focused on the north and central parts of Gaza as the air and ground offensives intensify.

28.09.2025 - 21:08 [ NPR.org ]

Palestinian death toll tops 66,000 as Netanyahu prepares to meet Trump

In Monday‘s White House meeting, Trump is expected to share a new proposal for ending the war.

27.09.2025 - 22:26 [ Wafa.ps ]

Gaza death toll reaches 65,926 since start of Israeli aggression in October 2023 – Medical sources

GAZA, September 27, 2025 (WAFA) – The death toll in the Gaza Strip has reached 65,926, the majority of whom were women and children, since the beginning of the Israeli aggression in October 2023. At least 167,783 others have also been injured.

This toll remains incomplete, as many victims remain trapped under rubble, inaccessible to ambulance and rescue crews.

27.09.2025 - 16:27 [ Middle East Eye ]

Israeli forces kill 74 Palestinians, wound 265 over the last 24 hours: Health Ministry

The Palestinian health ministry confirmed that Israeli forces have killed at least 74 Palestinians and wounded 265 others across the Gaza Strip over the last 24 hours.

The ministry noted that Israeli troops killed 17 people and wounded 89 others attempting to reach humanitarian aid.

26.09.2025 - 18:50 [ Al Jazeera ]

Gaza Ministry of Health updates official death toll from Israel’s war to 65,549

That is since the war began on October 7, 2023. The ministry added that 167,518 people had been injured.

26.09.2025 - 11:36 [ Gulf Times ]

Death toll from Israeli aggression on Gaza rises to 65,502

The death toll from the Israeli occupation‘s aggression on the Gaza Strip since Oct. 7, 2023, has risen to 65,502 martyrs, in addition to 167,367 wounded, the majority of whom are children and women.

In a statement on Thursday, the Ministry of Health in Gaza confirmed that 83 martyrs and 216 wounded arrived at Gaza Strip hospitals over the past 24 hours. The death toll since March 18, when the occupation violated the ceasefire agreement, has reached 12,939 martyrs and 55,335 wounded.

26.09.2025 - 11:33 [ Al Jazeera ]

Death toll in Gaza since dawn rises to 27

At least 27 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli fire in Gaza since dawn, hospital sources have told Al Jazeera.

Among the victims were at least 16 people killed while seeking aid at US and Israel-backed distribution sites.

25.09.2025 - 22:18 [ theGrayzone.com ]

EU science grants are funding Israeli military tech, data shows

(August 30, 2025)

The Horizon Europe program, described by the EU as ‘a scientific research initiative to develop a sustainable and livable society in Europe,’ has awarded around 475 million euros to 348 Israeli start-ups and research projects since October 2023, many of which are run by former IDF soldiers and intelligence officers.

In 2024, the EU awarded grants of €220m to 179 companies and initiatives run by Israelis. The scale of this funding, coming in a year when the world’s pre-eminent genocide experts all declared Israel was committing a genocide, a year in which entire cities were wiped out and tens of thousands of civilians murdered, is staggering.

In the same year Israel was also the third largest recipient, behind France and Germany, of ‘accelerator’ grants, a separate component of the Horizon program intended to support small and medium-sized companies working to improve life in Europe.

25.09.2025 - 20:52 [ Egypt Today ]

Gaza death toll rises to 65,427 amid ongoing Israeli aggression

CAIRO – 25 September 2025: The Ministry of Health in Gaza announced on Thursday that the death toll from the Israeli aggression, ongoing since October 7, 2023, has climbed to 65,427 martyrs and 167,376 wounded.

25.09.2025 - 20:44 [ Middle East Eye ]

Israeli forces kill 43 Palestinians since dawn on Thursday

Israeli forces have killed at least 43 Palestinians across Gaza since dawn on Thursday, Al Jazeera Arabic reported, quoting medical sources.

At least four of the victims were aid seekers in the south of the enclave.

24.09.2025 - 19:33 [ Middle East Eye ]

Death toll in Gaza since dawn rises to 84

Israeli forces have killed at least 84 Palestinians across Gaza since dawn on Wednesday, Al Jazeera reported, quoting medical sources.

Some 50 Palestinians were killed in Gaza City alone. At least 11 of the victims were aid seekers in the south of the enclave.

23.09.2025 - 18:14 [ Middle East Eye ]

Israeli attacks kill 26 Palestinians in Gaza since dawn

Hospitals in Gaza say 26 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli fire since dawn, with 18 of the dead reported in Gaza City alone.

22.09.2025 - 17:17 [ JordanNews.jo ]

Death Toll in Gaza Rises to 65,283

last updated: Sep 21,2025

Medical sources in the Gaza Strip reported on Sunday that the death toll from the ongoing Israeli attacks has reached 65,283, with 166,575 injuries since October 7, 2023.

22.09.2025 - 16:58 [ Al Jazeera ]

Gaza death toll since dawn reaches 31

At least 31 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli attacks across Gaza since dawn, including 27 in Gaza City.

That’s according to medical sources speaking to our colleagues at Al Jazeera Arabic.

22.09.2025 - 16:52 [ CNN ]

On the ground in Gaza: Israeli attacks killed at least 50 people yesterday, hospitals say

Hospitals in Gaza reported receiving nearly 50 bodies in the first 12 hours of Sunday. More than half arrived at al-Shifa hospital in northern Gaza, an indication of the current focus of Israeli operations.

21.09.2025 - 00:55 [ Middle East Eye ]

Famine deaths in Gaza reach 442

Two new deaths have been recorded as a result of starvation and malnutrition in Gaza.

This brings the total number of famine-related deaths to 442, including 147 children.

21.09.2025 - 00:40 [ Middle East Eye ]

Israeli attacks kill 91 Palestinians since dawn, say Gaza hospitals

Gaza hospital officials say at least 91 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli strikes since dawn. According to the sources, 76 of the victims were in Gaza City, where bombardment has been heaviest.

19.09.2025 - 05:49 [ United Nations ]

Security Council Fails to Adopt Resolution on Gaza Ceasefire

Then, by a vote of 14 in favour to 1 against (United States), with no abstentions, the draft resolution was not adopted owing to the negative vote of a permanent Council member. Had it been, the text would have seen the Council demand an immediate, unconditional and permanent ceasefire in Gaza; the immediate, dignified and unconditional release of all hostages held by Hamas and other groups; and Israel’s immediate, unconditional lifting of all restrictions on the entry of humanitarian aid into the Strip.

“Forgive us,” said Algeria’s delegate after the vote. “Forgive us,” he continued, addressing the people of Palestine, “because this Council could not save your children — more than 18,000 of them have been killed by Israel”. “Forgive us,” he repeated, noting that more than 12,000 women, more than 4,000 elderly, more than 1,400 doctors and nurses, more than 250 journalists and more than 500 aid workers “have been killed by Israel”.

19.09.2025 - 05:47 [ United Nations ]

Security Council: US votes against resolution on Gaza ceasefire

The United States once again vetoed a UN resolution demanding an immediate, unconditional and permanent ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, following a vote in the Security Council on Thursday.

19.09.2025 - 05:38 [ Al Jazeera ]

US vetoes UN Security Council Gaza ceasefire demand for sixth time

‘Forgive us, Palestinian brothers, sisters,’ says Algerian ambassador to UN Amar Bendjama after devastating outcome.

19.09.2025 - 05:35 [ Wafa.ps ]

Gaza death toll reaches 65,141 since onset of Israeli aggression in October 2023 – Medical sources

GAZA, September 18, 2025 (WAFA) – The death toll in the Gaza Strip has reached 65,141, the majority of whom were women and children, since the beginning of the Israeli aggression in October 2023. At least 165,925others have also been injured.

This toll remains incomplete, as many victims remain trapped under rubble, inaccessible to ambulance and rescue crews.

Medical sources confirmed that since Israel broke its ceasefire agreement and resumed its aggression on the Gaza Strip on March 18, 2025, at least 12,590 civilians have been killed and 53,884 others have been injured.

19.09.2025 - 05:18 [ Middle East Eye ]

Four people die of starvation in Gaza over last 24 hours, including a child

(September 18, 2025)

This brings the total number of deaths due to starvation to 435, including 147 children, since Israel‘s genocide began in October 2023.

18.09.2025 - 15:30 [ Middle East Eye ]

435 Palestinians killed by starvation in Gaza, says health ministry

Four Palestinians, including a child, were killed by starvation due to the Israeli-imposed blockade, the Gaza health ministry said on Thursday.

In a statement, it said that the deaths occurred “due to famine and malnutrition” and the total number of deaths due to forced starvation has now risen to 435, including 147 children.