Daily Archives: 15. Juli 2025


15.07.2025 - 22:44 [ Euronews.com ]

EU delays measures against Israel on Gaza despite pressure to act

The EU’s 27 foreign ministers agreed to “keep a close watch” on Israel’s compliance with a recent agreement to improve humanitarian aid access into Gaza.

15.07.2025 - 22:40 [ +972 Magazine ]

Aid for Gaza’s starving children is right at the gates. Let it in

Israel is blocking 6,000 UNRWA trucks from entering Gaza while children die of hunger. The world can still prevent further catastrophe if it chooses to act.

15.07.2025 - 22:31 [ Haaretz ]

Concentration Camp, Illegal Orders and War Crimes: Israel‘s Madmen Have a Grim New Plan

What do you need to know about Israel‘s plan to herd 600,000 Palestinians into a special camp at Gaza‘s southern border with Egypt, which the Netanyahu government calls a „humanitarian city“?

15.07.2025 - 22:16 [ theCradle.co ]

West Bank witnessing largest forced displacement of Palestinians since 1967: UN

UN rights office spokesman Thameen al-Kheetan said the forced uprooting underway may constitute a crime under international law, stressing that “permanently displacing the civilian population within occupied territory amounts to unlawful transfer,” and depending on the circumstances, “could be tantamount to ethnic cleansing.” He said the campaign is “emptying large parts of the West Bank of Palestinians.”

The UN said the offensive, launched in January, is impacting several northern refugee camps. Juliette Touma, spokeswoman for UNRWA, described it as “the longest since … the Second Intifada,” and warned it was causing “the largest population displacement of the Palestinians in the West Bank since 1967.”

15.07.2025 - 22:01 [ APNews.com ]

Syria announces ceasefire after latest outbreak of deadly sectarian violence

Syria’s Interior Ministry said Monday that more than 30 people had been killed, but has not updated the figures since. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a U.K.-based war monitor, said Tuesday that 166 people had been killed since Sunday, including five women and two children.

15.07.2025 - 21:54 [ NNA-Leb.gov.lb ]

Israeli enemy air raids on Wadi Faraa area in northern Bekaa result in 12 martyrs, 8 wounded

NNA – National News Agency correspondent in Baalbek reported that Israeli enemy warplanes launched air raids on the Wadi Faara area in northern Bekaa, one of which targeted a camp for displaced Syrians, resulting in the martyrdom of 12 persons, including 7 Syrians, and the injury of 8 others.

15.07.2025 - 21:47 [ United Nations ]

Gaza: 875 people confirmed dead trying to source food in recent weeks

Nearly 900 desperate and hungry Gazans have been killed in recent weeks trying to fetch food, with most deaths linked to private aid hubs run by the so-called Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF), the UN human rights office, OHCHR, said on Tuesday.

(…)

With its current focus on the northern occupied West Bank, the Israeli military operation has impacted the refugee camps of Jenin, Tulkarem and Nur Shams.

“It is causing the largest population displacement of the Palestinians in the West Bank since 1967,” Ms. Touma continued.

15.07.2025 - 21:29 [ Middle East Eye ]

Death toll in Gaza rises to 58,479

The toll of Palestinians killed in Gaza by Israeli forces since October 2023 has risen to 58,479, according to the Palestinian health ministry. At least 139,355 others have been wounded during that time.

At least 93 bodies, including three that were recovered from under rubble, and 278 wounded individuals were brought to hospitals in Gaza over the past 24 hours.

15.07.2025 - 21:05 [ Al Jazeera ]

LIVE: Israel kills dozens as it bombards Gaza, Lebanon and Syria

Israel’s military killed more than 50 Palestinians in Gaza since dawn as thousands of civilians fled the besieged north after it threatened to attack “the combat zone”.
Israel launched air strikes on the Bekaa Valley in eastern Lebanon, killing at least 12 people, as well as attacking Syrian troops in the city of Suwayda.

15.07.2025 - 20:37 [ Al Jazeera ]

Thousands of Afghans brought to UK under secret programme after data leak

The breach revealed the names of Afghans who had helped British forces in Afghanistan before they withdrew from the country in chaotic circumstances in 2021.

The details emerged after a legal ruling known as a superinjunction was lifted. The injunction had been granted in 2023 after the Ministry of Defence argued that a public disclosure of the breach could put people at risk of extra-judicial killing or serious violence by the Taliban.

15.07.2025 - 00:05 [ Nachrichtenagentur Radio Utopie ]

Archiv: booting Mandelblit

(archive entries)