Archiv: 01-06-2025 massacre by Israeli military on starving Palestinians at US-Israeli "aid points" in Gaza


03.06.2025 - 17:31 [ Channel 4 News / Youtube ]

How Gaza aid attack happened – timeline

At least 31 people were reportedly killed on Sunday as they tried to get food near the same site in Rafah.

Survivors told the Medecins Sans Frontieres aid agency that they were shot from all sides by drones, helicopters, boats, tanks and Israeli soldiers.

02.06.2025 - 17:50 [ Middle East Eye ]

Israeli forces kill three starving Palestinians in southern Gaza, raising death toll of aid seekers to 75

Gaza‘s Health Ministry reported that three Palestinians were killed and at least 35 wounded when Israeli forces opened fire near an aid distribution site in Rafah operated by the US and Israeli-backed Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF).

The ministry reported that according to its own tally, at least 75 Palestinians had been killed and more than 400 wounded since the GHF launched its operations in Gaza on 27 May.

02.06.2025 - 05:09 [ Al Jazeera ]

Israel kills 32 Palestinians waiting for food at US-backed Gaza aid sites

Israel has killed at least 32 Palestinians waiting to get food at two aid distribution sites in Gaza, leaving more than 200 others injured.

Israeli tanks opened fire on thousands of civilians gathered at a distribution site in southern Gaza’s Rafah on Sunday morning, killing at least 31 people, according to Gaza’s Government Media Office.

02.06.2025 - 04:48 [ New Indian Express ]

Israel attacks starving Palestinians at aid distribution site, kills at least 31; UN calls Gaza ‚hungriest place on earth‘

n a statement, the Government Media Office in Gaza said the killings „reflect the nature of these areas as mass death traps, not humanitarian relief points.“

“We confirm to the entire world that what is happening is a systematic and malicious use of aid as a tool of war, employed to blackmail starving civilians and forcibly gather them in exposed killing points, managed and monitored by the occupation army and funded and politically covered by the occupation and the US administration, which bears full moral and legal responsibility for these crimes,” the statement read.