(10 hours ago)
The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza has said at least 61 people were killed and 308 injured in Israeli attacks over the past 24 hours.
The ministry said a number of victims remained under rubble and on the streets, with ambulance and civil defence crews unable to reach them.
According to its daily update, the cumulative death toll in Gaza has risen to 62,622, with 157,673 injured since 7 October 2023.
From when Israel ended the ceasefire on March 18, the ministry said 10,778 people have been killed and 45,632 injured.
It noted that 298 fatalities had been added to the tally after confirmation by a judicial committee handling missing persons cases.
The ministry reported that at least 16 people were killed and 111 injured while attempting to collect aid in the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of what the ministry describes as “aid victims” to 2,076 killed, and more than 15,308 injured since the war began.