Kyiv Mayor Vitaliy Klitschko confirmed the information about six victims in the capital.
„According to confirmed information from doctors, six people died as a result of the Russian attack on Kyiv,“ he said on Telegram.
Kyiv Mayor Vitaliy Klitschko confirmed the information about six victims in the capital.
„According to confirmed information from doctors, six people died as a result of the Russian attack on Kyiv,“ he said on Telegram.
(November 19, 2025)
In the western city of Ternopil, 25 people had been confirmed dead as of 3.09 p.m. and 73 others injured, following a Tuesday to Wednesday overnight Russian attack Ukraine’s emergency services reported.
“Russia has again struck peaceful Ukrainian cities – deliberately targeting housing, education facilities, and critical infrastructure. Their goal remains unchanged: more civilian casualties, more destruction, more pain,” Interior Minister Ihor Klymenko wrote via Telegram.