Ukip leader lost control of Volvo when wheel fell off on motorway… and police confirm foul play
Daily Archives: 2. Januar 2016
Mexican Mayor Murdered One Day After Taking Office
Mota, aged just 33, was a former federal member of Congress and belonged to the leftist Democratic Revolution Party (PRD).
She formally assumed her role as mayor on Jan.1.
Several mayors were killed last year in Mexico, where armed gangs financed by the drugs trade control many local communities.
Bürgermeisterin in Mexiko am Tag nach Amtsantritt getötet
Einen Tag nach ihrem Amtsantritt ist die Bürgermeisterin der Stadt Temixco in Mexiko getötet worden. Die Täter erschossen Gisela Mota am Samstag in ihrem Haus. „Das ist eine Kampfansage des Verbrechens.
David Miliband is paid a staggering £425,000 as boss of New York-based refugee charity
When Ali G star Sacha Baron Cohen and his actress wife Isla Fisher donated $500,000 to the International Rescue Committee this week, they wanted to help desperate refugees fleeing conflict in Syria.
But what the generous couple may not have known is that their donation will not even have been enough to pay the salary of the American charity’s boss, David Miliband. I can disclose that the Blairite former Foreign Secretary, was allocated a staggering $600,000 [£425,000] per year by International Rescue.
Wie der Staat den Bachelor quasi für unbrauchbar erklärt
Es war die Wirtschaft, die diese Reform wollte. Es war die Politik, die sie ihr geliefert hat. Es ist unehrlich, nun die jungen Leute dafür büßen zu lassen.
@davidsheen Beck is subject to extortion and under remote control. This person never had any scruples to do everything to the weak. Never.
(…)
Why does @Volker_Beck try to cover up Israel pols comparing non-Jews to deadly diseases? To absolve the guilt of Germans doing same to Jews?
(…)
State of Palestine: Bodies of 23 Palestinian assailants returned to families
The bodies of 23 Palestinians killed in the recent wave of violence in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories, arrived to the West Bank city of Hebron, Friday, following their transfer by Israel to the Palestinian Authority.
Thousands attend funerals of Palestinians killed in months of attacks against Israel
The burials Saturday came a day after Israel transferred 23 bodies to the West Bank of Palestinians it says were involved in the current wave of attacks.
In October, Israel began withholding the bodies of suspected attackers as a tactic to crack down on violence.
Distancing t he Two State Solution: The Ministry of Housing ‚s Plans and C onstruction – Exposed
The main elements of this planning are as follows:
– The MOH is working on plans for 55,548 units in West Bank settlements, in different phases of planning:
– About half of this planning is for construction east of the Separation Barrier.
– The plans include more than 8,372 units in the E1 area.
– The plans include two brand-new settlements: Givat Eitam (aka, E2, or A-Nahla, located south of Bethlehem), and Bitronot/Brosh, in the northern Jordan Valley.
– The plans include the post-facto legalization/approval of at least six illegal outposts.
– The plans include construction to transform a number of
small settlements into bigger towns.
Anti-Settlement Group Says Israel Plans 55,000 West Bank Housing Units
Israel’s Ministry of Housing is working on plans for more than 55,500 units in West Bank settlements, according to a new Peace Now report.
More than half the units are for construction east of the security barrier and include more than 8,000 units in the controversial E1 area, two new settlements and the legalization of at least six outposts, said the report, which was issued Monday.
Israel Bans Arab-Jewish Romance Novel in Schools Over Fears of Race-Mixing
In a move one might expect from an Education Minister who’s said such things as “when Palestinians were climbing trees, we already had a Jewish state” and “I’ve killed lots of Arabs in my life, and there’s no problem with that,” Israel has banned an Arab-Jewish romance novel from schools for “threatening Jewish identity.” Or put more simply, it banned the book over fears that it encourages race-mixing.
The Foreign Agents – Revealed!
Veröffentlicht am 15.12.2015
Menschenrechtler in Israel stehen am Pranger
Das Video ist nur 69 Sekunden lang. Aber sein Inhalt hat in Israel nach zahlreichen tödlichen Angriffen durch Palästinenser für Aufruhr gesorgt: Ein Mann geht mit einem Messer in der Hand scheinbar auf den Zuschauer los. Bevor er zusticht, erscheinen Fotos von vier israelischen Menschenrechtlern. Sie werden als ausländische Agenten bezeichnet, die Israel bekämpfen und die Attentäter schützen.
Turkey‘s Erdogan uses Hitler‘s Germany as an example in his push for a stronger presidency
– The President has previously used France and the US as examples of presidential systems
– Turkish officials said his comments were meant to highlight how not to exert power
– Erdogan has been pushing for constitutional change to create an executive presidency
– Critics say increased presidential power will lead to one-man rule
Donald Trump’s Strongest Supporters: A Certain Kind of Democrat
Mr. Trump appears to hold his greatest strength among people like these — registered Democrats who identify as Republican leaners — with 43 percent of their support, according to the Civis data.
„USA haben Syrien Frieden und Sicherheit gebracht“: Kopfschütteln und Gelächter über Washington
Laut den Vereinten Nationen wurden in viereinhalb Jahren des Krieges in Syrien bislang 250.000 Menschen getötet, mehr als 11 Millionen Menschen wurden zu Flüchtlingen. Diese Zahlen stammen vom Oktober 2015. Jeder vierte von fünf Flüchtlingen lebt nun in Armut.
NATO-Krieg in der Türkei: Deutsche AWACS-Flieger gegen Russen und Kurden
(28.12.2015) Die NATO ist doch immer für eine krachende Sylvester-Rakete gut: Jetzt sendet sie AWACS-Maschinen von ihrem deutschen Stützpunkt in den Krieg der Türkei. Vorbeugend teilt ein Sprecher des deutschen Kriegsministeriums, dem die AWACS-Flugzeuge unterstehen, auf die Schnelle mit: Dafür brauche man kein Bundestagsmandat. Denn die Militärmaschinen sollen nur zur Erstellung des Luftlagebildes beitragen. Außerdem sei derzeit kein Einsatz von Waffengewalt zu erwarten. Und um den verlogenen Unsinn zu komplettieren, wird noch betont: Der Islamische Staat habe keine eigenen Luftstreitkräfte – und das syrische Regime werde voraussichtlich keine eigenen Militärflugzeuge gegen die Türkei einsetzen.
Three Belgian terror-plot suspects released from custody
Earlier this week, two Belgians, Said Saouti and Mohammed Karay, members of the Kamikaze Riders motorcycle club, were charged with threatening terror attacks, recruiting people to fulfill them and taking part in the terrorist group’s activities.
No oil talks with US firms – Iranian official
Asked whether the US firms had indirect application for presence in Iran‘s oil industry, he denied that, saying that Iran welcomes all investors in its oil industry under competitive terms.
Kazakhstan announces plans for two oil, gas fields
In October 2015, the presidents of Russia and Kazakhstan signed a protocol allowing Russian government to issue a license for the geologic exploration and production of oil and gas on the „Central“ field.
München: Teile des staatlichen Schwachsinns könnten die Bevölkerung verunsichern
Staat und Regierung wollen uns und unsere Republik nicht nur ihren inländischen Spitzeln und deren Lügen ausliefern, sondern auch noch verstärkt dem mit ihnen inzestiös verschmolzenen internationalen geheimdienstlichen Komplex.
Staat und Regierung wird das, sobald hier auch nur eine einzige ernstzunehmende verfassungstreue Partei auftaucht, teuer zu stehen kommen.
Nach #Terrorwarnung in #München fordert Innenminister #DeMaizière mehr Zusammenarbeit mit ausländischen Diensten:
(…)
„konkrete Warnung kam vom israelischen Geheimdienst“
Wie die „Bild“-Zeitung schreibt, erfolgte die Absage des Länderspiels Deutschland – Niederlande und „Terroralarm“ (also Ausnahmezustand) in Hannover und der Republik am 17. November 2015 wegen einer „konkreten Warnung..vom israelischen Geheimdienst“. Die „Bild“-Zeitung weiter:
„Laut des Bundesinnenministers de Maizière wissen Behörden aber bis heute nicht, ob mutmaßliche Täter wirklich in der Stadt unterwegs waren.“
In einer legendären Pressekonferenz (#doitlikedeMaiziere) hatte Bundesinnenminister Thomas de Maizière zu Fragen nach den Hintergründen Folgendes erklärt:
„Ich verstehe diese Fragen. Aber verstehen Sie bitte, dass ich darauf keine Antwort geben möchte. Warum? Ein Teil dieser Antworten würde die Bevölkerung verunsichern.“
Lawrow: Russische Panzer rollen niemals auf NATO-Territorium
„Als sie (neue Mitglieder des Bündnisses, einschließlich der baltischen Länder – d. Red.) der NATO beitraten, rieten uns die Amerikaner, keinen Wirbel darum zu machen“, so Lawrow.
Dem Minister zufolge habe Washington Moskau damals erklärt, dass diese neuen NATO-Mitglieder angeblich noch aus der Zeit, als sie „nicht ganz nach eigenem Willen“ der Sowjetunion beitraten, Angst vor Russland hätten. Erst wenn die baltischen Länder in die NATO aufgenommen würden, würden sie, so die USA, „sich beruhigen“.
„Sie haben sich nicht beruhigt. Im Gegenteil, sie nutzen jetzt diese Mitgliedschaft, um uns stets in ihren Reden anzugreifen“, äußerte Lawrow des weiteren.
Syrian troops backed by Russian jets enters rebel-held southern town: army
Rebels from an array of groups – some of them backed by Western powers and including the Islamist Muthana group – fought back against the offensive near a former air base north of the town of Sheikh Maskin, insurgents on the ground told Reuters.
For Saudi Arabia, despite Ahmadinejad’s visit, Iran remains ‘the snake’
(21.8.2012) Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is greeted by Saudi Arabia‘s King Abdullah during his first official visit to Saudi Arabia, March 3, 2007 (photo credit: AP)
Let’s not repeat past mistakes, says Iranian FM in New Year message
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has congratulated the world on the occasion of the Christian New Year.
“Let’s learn from history and repeat moments of success, not past mistakes. Happy New Year to everybody,” he tweeted January 1.
Saudi-led coalition ending Yemen ceasefire, state news agency says
A Saudi-led coalition that has been bombing the Houthi movement in Yemen for nine months announced on Saturday the end of a ceasefire that began on Dec. 15, the Saudi state news agency SPA said, in a setback to attempts to end the conflict.
Iran accuses Saudis of supporting terrorism after execution of top Shia cleric
In a press release read on state TV, the ministry listed the names of all those it said were already convicted on charges of terrorism.
The death sentence of al-Nimr, who led anti-government protests in the country‘s east, was confirmed by the Supreme Court in last October.
Saudi Arabia wages a phony war on terror
CONTAINING the scourge of Islamist terror will be impossible without containing the ideology that drives it: Wahhabism, a messianic, jihad- extolling form of Sunni fundamentalism whose international expansion has been bankrolled by oil-rich sheikhdoms, especially Saudi Arabia.
That is why the newly announced Saudi-led anti-terror coalition, the Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism, should be viewed with profound skepticism.
Saudi Arabia: Mothers of Shia youths endure ‚terrible silence‘ after their children are condemned to death
Abdullah al-Zaher was just 15 years old when he was arrested in 2011. His death sentence was confirmed in October under Saudi Arabia’s draconian anti-terror laws.
“Schmutzige Propaganda”: Moskau bestreitet Bombenangriffe auf Zivilisten in Syrien
Bei ihren unbegründeten Anschuldigungen beruft sich die türkische Führung auf gewisse ‚Aufklärungsangaben‘. Außerdem werden bedenkliche Informationen der Organisation ‚Amnesty International‘ angeführt, die wiederum auf ‚vermutlichen‘ fernübertragenen Angaben beruhen“, heißt es in einem Kommentar auf der Webseite des russischen Außenministeriums.