08.08.2014 - 07:31 [ Reuters ]

Ukraine government suspends ceasefire at MH17 crash site after recovery mission halted

(7. August) The Ukrainian government said on Thursday it was suspending a ceasefire with separatist rebels at the crash site of the Malaysian airliner after an international recovery mission had been halted. (…)
A government statement said later: „Experts were in agreement that the ceasefire regime in the area of the downing of the plane … will not be in force until there is a second stage of the investigation.“