The main objectives of this CyberDrill are as follows:
– Provide situational awareness to key public and private sector participants who lead their firms, organizations, or jurisdictions during a cyber disruption;- Bring the CERT/CIRT/CSIRT community together in a unified exercise to build global response and recovery capabilities;
– Test operational resiliency key concepts across CSIRT/CIRT/CERT community;
– Identify, exercise, and foster the improvement of processes, procedures, interactions and information sharing mechanisms that exist or should exist among CERTs/CSIRTs, SOCs, agencies, public bodies, and across regional organizations responsible for crisis management and regulatory bodies;
– Exercise coordination mechanisms, information sharing efforts, the development of shared situation awareness, and decision-making procedures of the cybersecurity community during cyber events; and,
– Raise awareness of other cyber exercise initiatives.