No one would accept a situation in which journalists reporting on the coronavirus also work for Pfizer, for money, at the same time, without informing readers. And these are just reporters. What physicians decide and do directly impacts public health, sometimes on matters of life and death. This certainly applies to people advising the government on policies. The public has the right to know exactly how much parties with vested interests are paying the physicians.
Chan and her colleague Dr Shing Hei Zhan scrutinised the evolutions of SARS-CoV-1 (the cause of the 2003 SARS epidemic) and SARS-CoV-2 (the cause of the current pandemic) in the early months of their respective outbreaks and found that while the former mutated rapidly in early human cases, as the virus adapted to its new host, the latter did not. This implies that the virus causing Covid-19 was already well adapted to infecting human beings, a point that was also suggested by the World Health Organization in its global study on the origins of Covid-19, published in November.
There are three possible explanations for this. The first is that the virus had circulated, undetected, in people for months. The second is that the virus was already highly adept at human-to-human transmission, even while it was still in bats or other animals. The third is that it had become adapted in human cells, or humanised animals, in a laboratory.
1. Why didn’t the FDA’s Center for Biological Evaluation and Research require Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech to conduct immunogenicity testing on their COVID-19 vaccines for anti-drug antibodies as recommended in the agencies’ own guidelines for drug development during clinical trials?
2. Why does the FDA seem surprised by the recent reports of life-threatening anaphylactic reactions after the agency approved emergency use of two mRNA COVID-19 vaccines that contain polyethylene glycol?
3. Why did FDA officials not acknowledge the valid and scientifically supported concerns regarding the use of PEG in COVID-19 vaccines when CHD first notified them in September?
4. Why did the FDA abandon its regulatory authority to the pharmaceutical companies developing COVID-19 vaccines?
5. Will FDA and NIAID now require mRNA vaccine manufacturers to conduct assessments of the immunogenicity of the pegylated lipid nanoparticles used in their COVID-19 vaccines, and will they also consider pre-screening of all mRNA vaccine recipients for the presence and titers of anti-PEG antibodies?
Unlike Fauci, Birx no longer appears on Sunday morning shows or cable news.
A total of 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate was kept at the harbor for six years. Who kept it there, why, whose was the secret hand that kept it there, what was the purpose for keeping it there? The resulting blast, the explosion that was felt 250 kilometers away, even from the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus (TRNC).
Hiroshima’s anniversary, similar mushroom cloud: Does this mean ‘Watch your step’?
People associated with both the extreme right and left are being accused of igniting the conflagration. The Trump administration blamed what it called the radical left, naming antifa, a contraction of the word “anti-fascist” that has come to be associated with a diffuse movement of left-wing protesters who engage in more aggressive techniques like vandalism.
Others said white supremacists and far-right groups were responsible, pointing to online statements by adherents that the upheaval would hasten the collapse of a multiethnic, multicultural United States.